Equestria's War (private)

Killjoy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fox hand signed to Leap telling him to stay here, in the bext second Fox turned on his cloaking and was gone. A minute passed and Fox appeared in the bell tower of the church at the center if the town. He pulled out a detonator and with a single click the courtyard was lit up with scattered explosions. The human soldiers scattered everywhere in confusion, Fox picked off the Officers and higher ranking to keep the chaos running.

((no Firestorm was telling you what to do once the diversion is made.))

Firestorm saw the explosions "just a few more seconds..." about thirty seconds went by "Now." he said launching the rocket creating a hole into the wall. Firestorm pointed to Moon "Go go go!" he yelled.

Firestorm climbed into the hole and let loose on the enemy with his minigun. His finger was stuck on the trigger as the lead flew and ripped into the human soldiers. "all units, advance!" he shouted through the radio. Firestorm grabbed a grenade and tossed inside a window where a few soldiers were taking cover in, it soon exploded and a few parts hit the side of his armor, splattering blood on it "hope this suit is rust resistant." he said to himself. the human's standard weapons were useless as the bullets just bounced off the hard steel of the suit. Firestorm slowly advanced down the main street to the middle of town.

A soldier ran to a cover but was stopped abrutply as Fox appeared from his cloaking, he choked slammed him into the ground killing him instantly. Fox stood up in the middle of the fray and fired his M9 in different directions taking out humans with one shot kills, occasionally using his tomahawk as the enemy tried to rush him with bayonets.

A mile away a sniper watched the scene unfold through his scope, "Castle wasnt kidding, these ponies are more skilled than we're used to, well guess I better report in another lost town." He said as he packed up and marched off.

Leap followed Fox's instructions, but then he noticed a human scout running from the distance towards his direction. Leap grabbed firmly on his M16/4 rifle and began to aim, breathing heavily he shoots to only miss. The solider maneuvered out the of way with ease and made its way towards Leap. Highly frustrated he shoots randomly with his eyes close unknowingly hits his main target, but then knocks down humans parachuting out the sky. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" one human screeched "MY LEG!?!? Another human cried

((Two things wrong with that; one, though i didnt specify that the sniper is one of my OC's, you just cant god mode and especially not with out permission, two, how do you see some one from a mile away and he was already walking away. And where the buck did the parachuters come from?))

((look Leap, I just don't think this RP is right for you, Sorry but I would suggest getting some practice in before joining another one of our RPs. Don't mean to sound mean, but we are just used to more experienced RPers.))

((I'm just saying that starting with us, isn't a good way to learn, I would start off with other beginners.))

((Plus RDD, I'm letting you go too, you aren't active enough and your character just doesn't fit with what we are trying to do.))

Fox ran to cover as the humans began to moblize and take cover on the opposite side of town, they began setting up .50 cal guns with armor peircing rounds. "Firestorm, thats armor piercing, take cover!" His yell was drowned out as they fired upon the Squad.

Firestorm growled "take them out so I can keep moving forward, You know they are aiming at me right? I'll draw their fire while pick off the gunners." he ordered as he took cover behind a building as the large rounds hit the bricks creating large dust clouds.

Fox went up to take out a gunner when suddenly his rifle was shot through, he looked up above and saw her. Kim waved to him as she centered on him, "Dance my stallion, dance." She joked as she unloaded her clip at Fox, he rolled aside but was knocked by a round in the shoulder. "Heads up, we've got a second date!" He called in.

Firestorm huffed and looked around. "are you sure it's not just you...I'm pretty sure they wouldn't try us again in the same day." he said keeping an eye but not seeing Castle anywhere. "maybe the one has a thing for you."

Fox flicked off Firestorm before dodgeing behind another barrier as Kim shot down his last one. "A human and a Horse, yea when timber wolves fly sir." He pulled out his M9's and exchanged fire with Kim as he ran from barrier to barrier. The fifty cal didnt let up on Firestorm as they blasted away at the wall.

"there are some weird fetishes around...she might, why don't you ask?" Firestorm asked just sitting behind the wall. "Though...this machine gun is keeping me pinned here...Kinda wish it would go away."

"Maybe you should ask the Leiutentant about awkward couples." He joked nodding over to Moon and Blackmore. "Yea, working on the guns, once their down, shoot down the building shes on." Fox siad as he vaulted over the concrete and dead sprinted across the street towards the .50 cal, he jumped over the nest and dropped two grenades inside, the explosion carried him through the windows of a house. Kim had missed Fox as he ran, she looked up and tried to keep up the covering fire on Firestorm.

Archived