Equestria's War (private)

Killjoy

Firestorm went out of cover with the rocket launcher in his hands and aimed it straight at Kim. He pulled the trigger and the rocket shot out and started flying straight towards Kim at high speed. less than a moment later, the rocket hit the building, hitting a support structure which made the building start to collapse.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim had started to run but fell as the roof collapsed in underneath her. She stood up wearily from the rubble and shook off the dust, suddenly Fox came charging and tackled her hard o the ground, they wrestled with Kims taser baton flailing everywhere.

Firestorm clipped the rocket launcher back on his back and lifted his minigun and continued his advance, he stopped at the 50. machine gun and looked at it for minute and grinned. "oh why didn't I think of this?" he said to himself as he clipped the minigun to his back and picked up the 50. MG. The robotic parts let him hold it with ease. He then set it down near the building he was taking cover behind "I'll come back for you later." he said before turning back and opened fire on the enemy again.

Moonshield and Blackmoore fought each other viciously, more punches thrown than shots fired or knives slashed. Moon's visor crack from one of Blackmoore's punches, and Moon retaliated by brutally choke slamming him to the ground. He drew a pistol and pointed it at Blackmoore. "You never should have come here, human."

"No, you never should have come here."

Moon turned to face the voice, but when he did, Slipknot fired a purplish blast out of a rifle at Moon. Suddenly his armor was electrocuted, short-circuiting all the functions in his suit. Red lights flashed and error messages popped up everywhere in his cracked visor. Moonshield growled in pain as the EMP brought him to his knees.

Fox grappled with Kim before he finally got the upper hand a knocked her out with an elbow to the head. His celebration was cut short as he saw his visor give a warning of Moons tracking, he picked up Kims batons and heade for Moon.

Moon finally ripped his helmet off and kneeled, breathing heavily and still in immense pain. He looked up at Slipknot standing over him. "Why, Slipknot? Why did you....betray your own race?" Slipknot grinned evilly. "You see it as a betrayal, I see it as being smart an joining the winning side." Moonshield spat blood. "You're an idiot....they don't care about you....they'll kill you too when they don't...need you anymore."

Suddenly Fox appeared in between Slipknot and Blackmore from his cloaking, he punched Slipknot in the face while kicking Blackmore square in the chest sending them back away from Moon. Fox helped Moon to his feet and stood back to back with him, "Should have called for back up." He said as held his fists up.

((Badass two on two fight like Tex and Carolina vs CT and her boyfriend ODST guy))

Firestorm looked at Fox and Moon facing off with two soldiers, he knew that they could handle and just kept up his advance. He wondered why Castle wasn't in the fight, maybe he is waiting for the right moment, or planning something. Blast had a bad feeling either way but didn't falter.

Kim's struggling caught the corner of Firestorm's eye, he looked at her "hey Fox...want me to grab your girlfriend for you?" he said as he saw the human soldiers falling back "all we gotta do is wrap this up and we're done, so hurry up with those two will you?"

Firestorm walked up to Kim "come on little lady..try not to struggle too much, might get pinched between the armor." he said picking her up and carrying her on his shoulder. "Don't worry about being capture, I'll make sure you aren't attacked by the other soldier, you have my word." he said walking towards the exit of the town.

"well since we are here...might as well talk. Do you want us all to die too...or are you just following orders? Just curious if all of you humans think we are inferior and should be eradicated, or are you on the side of you are just here for a fight?" Blast paused for a second "or do not care what happens?" he said taking off his helmet once they were in a safe position and held her up so they could talk face to face. he took off Kim's helmet. "what makes us so different other then our species?"

Fox sheathed the batons and called in their victory, "Firestorm this is Fox, they escaped, heading to the rendezvous point now." He turned to Moon, "Lets go see about this human we've captured shall we?"

Kim frowned and looked away, her expression turned melancholy as she realized why she was here in the first place, "I have no answers for you, why not kill me like you did to my brother when all he was trying to do was save a life! A ponies life for christs sake!" She cried out as a tear slid down her face.

((Story goes shes only fighting cause of her brother being KIA when he was tending to enemy troops as a field medic, Perhaps Slipknot was the one who did it and Kim couldn't make out who he really was.))

Firestorm now had an angered look. Not even he would kill a medic, not only was it unethical but also against the rules of combat. "Did you see the pony who killed him? I need to know so I can act. I assure you it wasn't any of us...I wouldn't allow it." He said sternly.

Fox stood a couple feet away listening, he shook his head in disgust, even an enemy medic was a no-kill deal. Kim tried to hold in her tears but it was too late, her emotions took control. "We were supposed to celebrate his birthday the next day, but that worthless horse took his life, even when he was tending to an injured horse. He just came up behind him and ...." She couldnt finish as she began to ball, "I remember seeing you," She pointed at Moon, "It must have been your old platoon, someone in your platoon killed my brother while attending to one of your kind, what sick bästard would do that?"

Fox grew angry inside just hearing about, "I dont know who, but I'd sure like to put one between his eyes." He said under his breath.

Firestorm thought for a moment. "you don't think..." he looked at Moon "it could be our traitor...could it? This...Slipknot Character, he was in your old platoon right?" he asked doing the best he can to comfort Kim by holding her to himself as she cried.

Moon was silent for a moment. Kim's words sank deep inside of him.

((Flashback))

Only a few days had passed since the siege of the Crystal Empire had begun. The humans had laid siege to it for days, reducing most of the city to ruins. The process of trying to evacuate the citizens had been difficult due to the sheer power of the human forces. Moonshield's mixed platoon of Canterlot and Imperial soldiers was dug into a trench outside the city walls. "Moonshield, we have to fall back! There's too many of them!" A soldier called to him. The platoon crawled out of the trench to head for another further back. Moonshield was among the last to leave the trench, when suddenly a grenade exploded near him. The blast knocked him to the ground and shrapnel impaled him in the sides. He fell to the ground in pain and slowly began to lose consciousness. What felt like hours passed, and the battle had moved elsewhere. Moonshield opened his eyes weakly to see a human kneeling beside him. "Get...away...from me...." He struggled to say. "Hold still, horse." The human said as he quickly removed a piece of shrapnel. "What are you.." he struggled to say again, trying to get the human to stop whatever gruesome method of torture he was planning. "Die, human!" A voice suddenly said as blood squirted from the human's head. He fell to the ground next to Moon, his dead eyes staring at him. As Moon's consciousness finally gave out, his last memory was a grey unicorn approaching him. "Moonshield, are you alright?" He said to him. ".....s-Slipknot?" Moon said to the blur before he finally blaked out.

((End flashback))

"It was me...." Moonshield said weakly. "He was trying to save me.....and somepony shot him right in front of me." Moon's eyes teared up a bit. "Slipknot was that somepony...."

Like nuclear bomb, her feelings of anger and despair exploded inside her, Kims eyes flared with rage. She broke away from Firestorm and grabbed out her pistol but Fox was already there as he grabbed her and held her close , he kept one hand on the pistols charging slide so she couldnt fire it. She suddenly dropped it and held on to him tightly. Fox was surprised by the sudden movement, "Your hurt and the feel of betrayal from whom you thought of as a comrade is destroying you from within. I promise you we'll kill Slipknot without any mercy, he will get whats coming for him." He said soothingly, his eyes darted back forth from Moon and Firestorm, his expression was that of "what do I do?" Kim only held tighter as she continued to ball her eyes. Fox sighed, "We should find a spot to camp Sir, its getting late."

((that would have been impossible to get out of Firestorm's grip but I see what you are doing lol))

Firestorm sighed "right, get on the radio and tell headquarters to start sending in troops here and tell them to bring ammo...oh and some tools. Lets find a building that is in intact to take shelter in. cuff the human, she is coming with us. Once our forces arrive, we do not tell them we have a human in captivity, we don't need the trouble that will cause. we can go scout out the parameter of this town tomorrow to see if there is any humans that stayed behind." he said looking around and spotted a police station still intact. "We take shelter in there." he said pointing to it.

Archived