Equestria's War (private)

Killjoy

"What I'm doing is putting together a team, You, and the two that were just in my office are reported as skilled individuals in combat. These humans are by far the toughest enemy Equestria has ever faced so the team I am forming is going to be the turning tide. after I'm done with you three, you will be members of the Shadow Wolves. We will show the enemy that Equestia WILL not lose this war." Firestorm said leaning back in his chair. "So...sounds interesting, honestly even if it doesn't I don't care, you're in this no matter what."

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slipknot was casually walking through the middle of town, keeping himself hidden from view. When nobody was watching, he dropped something on the ground and lit his horn up, lighting the object before he teleported away. The object began to burn and a strange red smoke creeped out of it, forming a massive cloud. Moments later there was a loud buzzing sound, and soon several human planes were flying overhead, following by falling objects coming from the planes and exploding on the ground. The air raid siren sounded and the Equestrians scrambled to get on the defensive. Moonshield heard the noises and grabbed his gear.

Firestorm grinned "Good...you're going to be in for a hell of month Corporal..." he said as he heard the air raid siren and bombs exploding. "Get out now!, get to the lines and prepare for an assault!"

AA guns were already firing off at the planes as they bombarded Ponyville. Soldiers scrambled to get into defensive positions and get civillians to safety. Soon human soldiers began to parachute from the planes down to the ground below. Moonshield jumped behind a nearby building and took aim at the human paratroopers, firing his AR-15 at them and knocking a few right out of the sky. One landed behind him and before he could attack Moon, he had already drawn his Crystal Machete and cut him down. He looked to the middle of town and saw the flare, and recognized where it came from. "Slipknot....you betrayed your entire race." he said to himself.

Fox dashed out without a word, he slid next to his locker and in a flash geared up. Fox ran to the top of a spire overlooking the town, he set up his Ballista and within seconds was dropping the human soldiers like flies. He switched his targets from ground to those who were still parachuting down.

Moonshield cut down a few more surrounding humans before loading another clip into his rifle. He rushed into town square near the spire Fox was stationed at and into a trench manned with other soldiers, opening fire on the still oncoming humans.

Firestorm calmly walked to the closet in his office and opened the door revealing the heavy combat armor on a stand and the heavy weapons set up beside it. Moments later, Firestorm walked out and headed towards the lines with his Desert eagle out popping any humans that were landing on the ground. The massive 50 caliber magnum cracked loudly and the humans hit by the large round flew back by such force. "all units, head to the line and hold off the human assault...Failure is not an option." he said over the com to all the soldiers positioned in Ponyville.

((Dude, experimental halo armor for the whole team :D jus sayin))

Fox kept up his fire until he heard the engines of a plane roar louder and louder, "Son of.... IN COMING!" Fox yelled out as he turned and slung his rifle onto his back, running to jump out of the spire as a missile hit just below the top portion. The shock wave carried Fox over the courtyard and into a nearby building, he sat up in a room where a family of four was scattered about dead like rag dolls, their throats slit. Anger purged through Fox like a flame on a dry prairie, "Those heartless apes, have they no honor?"

((hmmm....we'll see.))

"No...they don't, they are too focused on eradicating us all to survive." Firestorm said from behind Fox "we must push the humans out of the city, if not we must close of the roads to Canterlot. Get back up on a roof top and hit as many as possible. Understood?" He said in a calm collective manner.

Moonshield saw Fox be carried into the next building by the blast, and also saw a human soldier enter that same building. Moonshield quickly gave chase to him and followed him inside. The human soldier pointed his weapon at Fox. "Prepare to die, equine!" he shouted. Before he could pull the trigger, Moonshield drew his chrystal machete and jabbed him in the lower back, cutting all the way up to the human's chest before tossing him aside. "You alright?" Moonshield asked Fox.

"Yea, Im fine, just a little hyped up." He told Moonshield as he calmed his breathing, "Roger that Sir." He said briefly as he walked out unslinging his ballista, moments later he found a spot atop a library, his shots now all at the neck, without skipping a beat he blasted away any human that came across his sights.

The building shook again and a massive hole was blasted in the wall. Moonshield looked out to see a massive tank easily rolling through the Equestrian lines. Without thinking, Moon jumped from the building and landed on the tank, shooting the bolts of the hatch off and opening it. He threw one of his crystal drag grenades inside and jumped off. A moment later there was an explosion and Moon pulled the dead human tankers out and threw them aside, their bodies pierced with hundreds of crystal shards.

Firestorm got up on high ground and saw that the lines weren't holding, the humans just had way more firepower and too many boots on the ground. Firestorm gritted his teeth and sighed "All Units, civilians are evacuated...it's time to pull out..we lost this one. Close the city off once we are all out...blow the bridges." he said over the radio "the humans cannot get to canterlot."

Moonshield nodded before moving from his position. Suddenly he heard the piercing sounds of a female scream. He followed it to a house nearby to find several human soldiers surrounding a grey earth pony mare. Without thinking he shot two of them with his M9 before pistol-whipping the third. He noticed the third human had an active grenade in his hand. Moonshield quickly embraced the mare and leaped out a nearby window just as the grenade exploded. They both landed on some hay with Moon underneath her. They looked at each other for a moment before getting up, something about her purple eyes distracting him. "Are you alright, ma'am?" He asked, and the frightened mare only nodded. "Thank you...." She said in a trembling voice before hurrying off to join the other civilians. He watched her for a moment before remembering what was going on and quickly began work on setting charges to one of the bridges.

((Yo Trax, hope you don't mind if I, uh..."borrow" Octavia for this RP. Lol XD Just figured since you borrowed Luna from Kill in Crimes Irony, and you guys are more than welcome to borrow Twilight :P))

(Could i add a bow to my char please? At first i decided against it though i realized it actually fits him. If not its fine, and can you tone it down just a little please?)

Blackwing would see the sirens and the airplanes bombing the town. At first he did not go and help, he went to look through his bag,. He knew he might have something that could help him, if not then he would be stuck with these guns.

((well RDD I've said that you HAVE to be active in this RP, I'm trying to keep this at a normal pace, not just one post a day. Sorry but it has just been so slow lately and I want a change in pace before I lose interest in RPing. I really don't wanna slow this down. I'm not trying to be mean but I wanna post and get active in these stories.))

((Again sorry, like I have said before, I've been starting to lose interest in RPing completely in how slow everything has been going lately. I just feel that to get myself back into RPing like I normally have))

((I dont mind the bow, but i will say my posting will be slow and restricted and could possibly be stopped here soon. Theres a reason AIT is called Military college, i really do apologize.))

Fox picked his rifle and ran to jump off and catch a passing friendly chopper heading over the bridges, Fox stood on the foot ramp looking at the advancing humans. He looked hopelessly at the lost town, "I would suggest we have our Artillery lay fire on the town, those tanks could still pose a threat to our side of the bridges." He suggested over the com.

Firestorm stepped onto a chopper and took off. He heard Fox over the com and thought for a moment, though Fox had a point, Firestorm was hesitant because he feared that a few ponies were left in the city and he didn't want innocent blood on his hands. Firestorm didn't exactly know which choice is right, killing a few innocent to stop certain death of an entire race seemed to be the only right choice. Surely the ponies left would understand their sacrifice would not be in vane. After what seemed like hours but was actually only a second, Firestorm sighed "Artillery bombardment on Ponyville...raze the city..." he said over the Radio with a grim tone. Seconds later, loud cracks what would seem like thnder echoes far off into the distance and shortly after massive explosions overwhelmed Ponyville. Large clouds of dust and smoke covered the town and there was no telling what was happening.

(Ugh im sick :( )

Blackwing would see the item he was looking for. It was his Crystal bow. He would remember when he got it. It was back when he was still a kid, when he had robbed the highest ranking official in Stalliongrad. Blackwing would sling it over his body as he grabbed his quiver. Blackwing would then grab his rifle and put it down. He did not plan on using it right now. As Blackwing turned to help Ponyvile he saw the town on fire.

Blackwing would be shocked, though as normal his face showed no evidence of it. He had always thought that they were trying to PROTECT equestria, not raise its towns. Blackwing sprint towards the town, though he was not heading their. He was heading to talk to Firestorm.

Archived