Equestria's War (private)

Killjoy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((one second))

Firestorm looked at the once beautiful town of Ponyville. He always visited the town on his free time, mostly Sugar Cube Corner. He admired that pink mare that served the cupcakes, she was hyper and annoying to some but to him it was refreshing. He admired that even though hope seemed to be lost and the humans knocking on our doorstep, that pink mare always tried her best to keep happy and make everyone feel the same way. She kept the soldier's spirits up better than any leader could, she made them laugh and made them believe that we all have something that is still worth fighting for, and that's exactly what he plans on doing. He is going to fight, but not for Canterlot this time, he is going to fight to win and fight for survival. Firestorm looked at Fox "Fox, ever heard the saying that experience is the best training?" he asked.

"We are going back...just us, and we are going earn our title. We will wait til nightfall and then...we will be like wolves in the shadows and strike fear in the hearts of those humans." A sadistic grin formed on Firestorm face "wouldn't everyone love a little trial by fire...lets walk into hell and say hello." he said in an unsettling tone. Firestorm wasn't one to get a little crazy in these sort of situations but it was going to be a long ride and he was going to enjoy every bit of that sweet vengeance.

"Wrong...we won't just walk through it...we'll burn it to the ground and everything in it. destroy every last little glimpse of hope those humans have of winning this war. we will break their spirits with lead and the sounds of our guns raining down fire upon them and we will be their demons, their enders, their destroyers! and we won't stop until every last one of them is removed from our world!" Firestorm shouted as he picked up an apple that fell from the tree besides him "this is our time, our time to push back!" he yelled crushing the apple in his hand. "Now lets get to canterlot and rearm, and hell...grab extras if you can, there will be more humans than we have bullets, we will have to use our knives and maybe down to our bare hands! And this Slipknot...He will die in the most horrible way that I see fit!"

((I don't know about you guys...But I am OWNING with these posts!))

Blackwing would nod, agreeing with them going back to canterlot to rearm though in truth all Black really wanted was some rations and to clean and sharpen his arrows/knives. The rest could go stuff itself.

The squad reached Canterlot eventually, and Moonshield looked over the refugees from Ponyville who had just entered the city. He wanted to see if he could look around and find the grey mare he rescued earlier, but he had more important tasks ahead of him. He entered the armory and grabbed a few AR clips to add to his ammo reel.

Fox opened up his personal armory he earned as a qift from his father, Colonel Black Shade, who had died with the first special forces detatchment who were killed when the humans first invaded, it had all of Shades weapons he had collected over his many years of service. Only a few Top Secret documents and some high ranking Officers knew that Fox was shipped with them and was the only survivor thanks to Shade and the other Soldiers, who died so Fox could escape and report the enemies activity to HQ. The burden is still there, a little of Fox died that day along side his brothers in arms, and the rest lived becuase of his Brothers sacrifice. Fox shook the memory away and began fixing his rifle with new equitment and his M9's with new bolts and clips. He packed an assualt pack with ammo, extra grenades and supplies, he added in a couples mags with tracer rounds as well. He walked out with his black body armor and tactical vest, his ballista at the low port carry and his fathers green barret, the barret of Special Forces. "I am my Fathers Avenger, he is who guides my aim, Grace Me Guide." He quoted to himself as he walked to the Planning room.

((Made that meeting place, i was wondering that maybe we wing suit in? We get on a C-130 and wing suit in too hostile territory?))

Moonshield stepped out of the armory and was making his way to the planning room. He happened to passed through the civilians and saw the grey mare. He approached her calmly to not frighten her. "Doing alright?" he asked. The mare nodded and smiled. "Thank you for everything. My name is Octavia by the way." Moonshield returned the smile. "Moonshield. If you need anything, let me know." He contunied on to the planning room and saw Fox. "Holding up alright, big guy?"

((seriously! lol 30 minutes and you guys went nuts!))

A Soldier ran up to Firestorm "Sir, you will be happy to know, that we managed to get one for you...though don't tell command about this. Before you obtain it, Celestia has something to say to you and your team, she said she has gifts." the soldier said. Firestorm grinned, he knew exactly what the soldiers managed to get, though what Celestia is planning, is completely unknown to him. He wondered hard on what the gifts could possibly be. "Thank you soldier, if you excuse me, I must get to the briefing room" he said as they both exchanged salutes and Firestorm walked off. Firestorm entered the room and saw Moon and Fox already there. "It seems Christmas has come, our princesses has a little surprise for us." he said taking a seat propping his feet up on the table and leaning back where the chair stood on two legs though the chair creaked due to the heavy armor Firestorm was wearing.

Archived