Equestria's War (private)

Killjoy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fox targeted all the guards on the first three towers, ready to unload a furry of shots that would take em out one by one, then he spotted a new face, "You must be David," Fox targeted Davids rifle barrel, "Heres a welcome gift for ya." Fox fired sending the bullet down range and breaking Davids barrel in half rending it useless. Bearly a milisecond after that a dozen more shots sounded one after another, the tower guards dropped with gaping holes in their heads. Vilkis and Farkus were the only ones fast enough to avoid the shots.

"Their left side is crippled, focus breach on that side." Fox reported over the com.

Black sat criss crossed in the main HQ building of the forward base, a swirling orb of ice levitated between his hands. "Lets make things interesting, and more to our advantage." He said still worried about facing this Special Forces group, when just one member could wipe them out at the swing of a sword. Black spread out his hands releasing the magic built up within the orb, the large cold magical barrier expanded rapidly and covered a 100 mile radius in just minutes. Every single firearm or vehicle was frozen to the point of shattering, Fox felt his armor lock up and quickly disengaged it before he was locked in. Even the humans lost their weaponry, but they already knew the plan and prepared modern swords, spears, bows, shield, axes, hammers. They wore non-tech armor to avoid it being rendered useless by Blacks spell. Fox examined his rifle seeing it was done for, "Well this is an interesting battle, Firestorm, my rifle and armor as useless now what about yours?"

Dawn and Azure brushed them selves off after getting out of their now useless armor, and equipimg themselves with their melee weapons. "Sir the tanks and humvees are offline, no, they're useless now." The officer said as he recieved the report from one of his Sergeants.

Firestorm and Killjoy were out of their armor. Firestorm took out a pair of binoculars and saw the source of the magic. "we're going to have take out whatever is creating this barrier of ice, once we do that, our tanks should be able to thaw and come back online. we'll be fighting old school Fox, get a knife ready.Though getting into the compound is going to be a lot harder now."

"Sure about that?" As Fox responded, the gate opened with him fighting off a couple humans atop the wall. "Could use some help btwubs." He said as he ducked from Marlos battleaxe. Azure gripped his fist and ran forward changing to his wolf form and streaking towards the base. Dawn flipped up two daggers and held them backwards, "Woohoo, no way like the old school way!" She called out charging forward. The Equestrian troops glanced at eachother then armed with bayonets, they charged forward.

Fox dodged two more swings then went a knee as he caught her axe between his hands, Marlo grinned evily as she put pressure down on him.

((Killjoy wanna go head to head with pyshco against pyshco?))

Suddenly Killjoy was behind Marlo and spin kicked her off Fox. "I'll handle this B!tch, you go regroup with the others." She said turning her head to look at fox and revealed she was already covered in blood and her eyes were unsettling. She looked back at Marlo and twirled her knives. "If you ever wondered where your God is...well I got good news. She's right here..." A sadistic grin formed on her face "and she's all out of mercy."

Fox headed off without needing to be told twice, he didnt like that she became insane when she entered battle, but he figured just stay out of the way and things will work out. It wasnt long after till the twins stopped him, Farkis tackled him off the wall and onto a building roof, he shoved him off regaining his breath then blocked as Vilkis came in for a kick.

Marlo flipped up with a wide grin, "Finally, someone with no sense, Im going to enjoy this!" She laughed hysterically before charging her and delivering a hurricane of swift swings with her axe.

Azure leaped onto a human and tore into his neck, Dawn leaped over him landing on another soldiers shoulders and stabbeing both of her daggers into his neck. The Equastrians charged in meeting the humans in close combat, "At least this way our artilary and tanks wont destroy the base Sir, they probably did us a favor." The Officer said to Firestorm.

Firestorm sighed "but without the tanks and artillery, the siege will take long and lot more lives will be lost."

Killjoy took advantage of Marlo's recklessness and locked Marlo's axe with her knives before jabbing her into Marlo's side and quickly sliced into her cheek. She licked Marlo's blood off her knife and laughed "I'm going to make you scream, you're pain will be symphony to me. You will serve as an instrument to make crimson rain. After I'm done with you, I'll leave alive just enough to hear the screams of your comrades." She licked her limps as she grinned "I can't wait."

David suddenly jumped from a ledge onto John, the two wrestling on the ground for a moment before David had John pinned. "I always knew you were the weaker brother." David said with an evil grin as he prepared to stab John. John grunted and threw him off before drawing his own combat knife and glaring at David.

"You will be disappointed!" Marlo cried out happily before jabbing Killjoy in the gut with her hilt then upper cutting her with the back of her axe, she spun and came down onto Killjoys head with her axe blade.

As Fox blocked the Twins attacks he noticed they were, cuatious? He Jumped back, "You guys are easier than last time, whats wrong? Scared?" He taunted them but didnt let up his guard, the Twins glanced at each other but hesitated before attacking together again. 'Somethings got them spooked' Fox thought to himself.

Black walked out and sent an icicle striaght through a ponys head, "Equestrian Magic is so helpful is it not?" He asked nonchalantly as he looked over the battle.

Azure bit through another humans neck then a knife struck his shoulder, he turned to see Racer who then transformed into a Cougar, they growled at eachother before leaping at eachother, in a furry of tooth and claw. Dawn killed another human and spun around parrying with Tasha who came at her with dual knives as well. The two glared at each other before clashing in a flurry of slicing blades.

Brontus charged into Battle slamming a large hammer into two ponys sending them flying into the air.

((I'm guessing Firestorm will take on Brontus?))

Killjoy side stepped jabbing her knee in Marlo's Stomach before back handing her in the face. "like you even stand a chance, I killed a lot of you pathetic humans to get my title. Didn't your dear leader warn you about the Lady of Death?" she asked before round house kicking Marlo in the face knocking her over.

Marlo flipped up agian licking her lip, "I relished this moment to meet you deary, I want feel you body close to mine covered in blood, your sweet warm BLOOD!" She screamed before headbutting Killjoy and slashing her shoulder and thigh, she too licked the blood from her axe blade. She burst into laughter as she unleashed a flurry of slashes.

((Yeah))

"Careful, they're holding back out of caution! Dont drop your guard!" Fox said over the radion as he sparred with the Twins.

Moonshield saw Black and ran towards him, climbing to his level with his Crystal machetes drawn. "So you're the one who left the AC on?" He taunted. Silverthorn fended off more humans before seeing Moon and heading to him to try and help.

"Brother, do you realize what you are doing?" John asked. David smirked madly. "Winning this fight." He said as he jabbed the knife at John, who dodged it barely.

Killjoy grunted in pain as she felt the cold steel cut through her flesh. "then you're crazier than I am if you relish the chance to fight me." she suddenly disarmed Marlo from her axe and flipped it over before hitting Marlo twice in the face with the handle of the axe. She then flipped it over again and slammed the axe's blade into Marlo's shin before kicking her to the ground.

Firestorm ran in and hit Brontus like a tank as he tackled him into the ground.

Black shrugged his shoulders, "It was getting a little warm here, so why dont you chill." He said forming ice tomahawks as well, he then leaped spining rapidly down onto Moonshield.

Brontus chuckled as he grabbing onto Firestorm and threw into a building, "Finally someone with some strength like Brontus!" He charged Firestorm tackling him through the building.

Marlo chuckled then grew to laughter, "Such glorious pain! Do you know that humans experiment too?!" Crackling sounded her shin began to reform violently. Marlo stood up grabbing her axe and grinning wildly, "Does your body heal your wounds?" She asked with a crazy twitch. She screamed with glee slashing wildly but each swing was placed accurately slicing open Killjoys skins in small rapid cuts.

Fox held off the Twins easily then jumped up kicking them back. Azure and Racer clawed and bit at each other, fighting like the animals they were. Dawn and Tasha fought on equal footing, neither was gaining and edge.

Killjoy gritted her teeth as she was feeling sting of the cuts, suddenly some seemed to pop in Killjoy as she started to dodge Marlo's attacks. "No I don't heal, that is a coward's magic." She said as she seemed to disappear. She was suddenly behind Marlo "though I have an experiment for you." Killjoy dead legged Marlo and pinned to the ground with her foot. "Can you regrow limbs?" She grabbing Marlo's arms and started to slowly pulled, eventually the snapping of bones breaking and not before long, the tearing of skin and flesh as the arms were torn off. Killjoy's laughter echoed as she belt Marlo's arms in her hands"

Firestorm caught a brick as they through the building and slammed it into Brontus' head getting free from his grasp. Firestorm got in a fighting position he knew if anything, his skill in hand to hand will help in this fight.

Marlo screamed but with joy, she laughed as she spun on the ground tripping Killjoy and forcing her to the ground hard with her foot on Killjoys neck. Marlo rolled over grabbed her arm and placed it back over her wound, in seconds the arm formed back in but with a gushy and horrifying sound. Marlo then continued to grab Killjoys neck and slammed in her head to the ground repeatedly, the ground cracked and broke as she began to speed up laughing hysterically, "bouncy bouncy bouncyyyyyyy!"

Brontus shook his head and charged colliding fists with him, the building rumbled before it cracked and started to fall apart, Brontus pulled back gripping tightly and punched Firestorm through the building wall again as it crumbled down.

Moon kicked Black hard in the chest before swinging his crystal blade at him, knocking away a tomahawk and slashing at his chest.

John punched David hard in the face before kicking him away. "Don't you see what is happening? We were wrong to invade this world. It won't save ours." David spat blood. "All I see is a coward betraying his race."

Black deflected but was hesitant to strick more accurately, fearing the worst was yet to come. "You lucky you have such strong friends to watch over you, if not I'd have killed you before you could even strike." He said coldly before releasing a burst of ice knocking Moon away into Silver.

Killjoy gritted her teeth before grabbing Marlo's head and jabbing her thumbs into her eyes, squishing them like grapes as she rolled on top of marlo. She pinned Marlo's arms with her knees and started punching her repeatedly as blood covered her fists and spattered on her face.

Firestorm got up and wiped the blood off his lip "not bad for a halfwit." he taunted

Silverthorn jumped over Moon and wrapped her legs around Black's face, flipping and slamming him into the ground. She drew his own combat knife and slashed at Black while Moonshield did the same with his machete.

Blacl siezed his chance, he grabbed their wrists and guided their strikes stabbing eachother in the stomach. Black chuckled and spun sending a block of ice hard against Killjoys head smashing her against the wall.

Marlo flipped up with her eyes healed and crazy eyed, she moved like a rag doll as she began repeatedly smashing Killjoys head against the wall.

Brontus chuckled, "I will have your head next to you other team members heads, the blue eyed demon will be the best in your teams!" He said charging him again.

Fox puases in confusion as he heard Brontus over the com through Firestorm, "Wait, do they think That Demon is on our team?" He asked Firestorm as he ducked between Vilkis and Farkus.

Firestorm charged Brontus as they both clashed "Never heard of him..." he said before giving Brontus a hard right hook into his face.

The blow to Killjoy's head seemed to make Killjoy remember everything she has forgotten in the years of retirement. Time seemed to slow down as Killjoy's eyes burned with rage. She took Marlo's arms and pushed them away before headbutting her in the face. Killjoy then proceeded by taking out her knife and severing Marlo's arms before uppercutting her off the wall away from her limbs. Killjoy popped her neck and knuckles as she hopped down. "just die...die." she stomped on the Marlo's throat and held her foot there choking her. "just....die!" 

Marlo smiled as she bit down hard, a cracking sound came from her jaw and over by the wall a beeping sounded, getting faster before.....BOOOM!

Fox was just about kill Vilkis when the explosion blew apart the wall next to them scattering the three of them. Dawn was knocked out as a rock hit the back of her head, Azure jumped and kicked Tasha before she could strike down Dawn. Racer ran and hid as falling rocks fell.

Brontus stood still with his face looking away from the hit, "They dont know him..... Hehe even better." Brontus backhanded Firestorm and punched him hard sending him flying.

Black grinned, "Then we can crush these fools."

Fox stood up and saw Vilkis and Farkus coming for him with greater furry, "Oh son of a-" Fox flipped out both of his tomahawks and clashed with the Twins and their swords.

((hey Trax, Killjoy has a plan for Marlo...don't make her explode.))

Killjoy watched the explosion and shook her head "you think it will be that easy to kill us?" she asked "I said I was going to make this slow." she said dragging Marlo to a wall and stood her up. "so be a good little girl and stay here here." she said before taking a rebar pole from the rubble and impaling Marlo to the wall. Killjoy then took Marlo's radio "I've got your crazy b|tch here...now I'm coming for all of you. If you fear the Blue Eyed Reaper, then you better run fore The Lady of Death is back in business." she said over the radio so Castle's team could hear. Killjoy threw down the radio and looked at Marlo picking up a can of gasoline that was sitting in a storage shed beside them. "ok, let's see how high the smoke will go." she poured the gas on Marlo and lit a match "you wouldn't be the first human I set on fire, I wonder how long it will take for your laughter to turn into screaming? With your healing abilities...I do believe you will be burning for quite a long time." she said before throwing the match and engulfing Marlo in flames.

Firestorm heard Killjoy's broadcast "oh Celestia, that crazy b|tch pissed her off..." he said getting back up. He quickly shook his head and focused on Brontus as he charged him tackling him into the ground before slamming his elbow into Brontus' face then getting him into a choker hold gripping tightly with all his strength.

Moon winced from the stab, but after checking it he found the wound to be minor. He looked to Silverthorn with worry, who just smirked and revealed she had body armor on that blocked the stab. "Smart move." He said.

Archived