Equestria's War (private)

Killjoy

Black blew them away with a grunt of annoyance, "She knows him, the rest of them dont, I grow tired of games." He said impatiently. "But we're just getting started!" Fox said flying to kick Black, Black yawned slid his foot trapping fox in mid air then blasting him with a powerful storm of ice, the blast carried through the fort destroying gate and wall above it. An equastrian soldier ran at Black who grabbed the ponys neck and impaled him through with a sickle of ice, he choked before spitting up a slush of blood and fell dead. Black formed a giant star and luanched it spinining into the air. It struck Killjoy but instead of killing it froze her in a solid glacier of ice. Vilkis and Farkus found Moon and Silver, "One for each of us eh?"

Brontus grunted then reached back grabbjng Firstorms head and sling him forward into the ground then rearing his right back to strike down a killing blow.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firestorm quickly grabbed the shaft of a shattered spear and struck Brontus' head with it knocking him off. Firestorm got up and got back into a fighting stance. He looked over to Killjoy and saw her frozen. "Get a squad in to start thawing Killjoy out of that ice block!" he ordered through his radio. If anyone was going to get the humans out of the fort, it was her.

"Cha cha cha," Black said sending a blast of ice and desicrating the reinforcments, "Thats not part of the plan." He chimed musically before forming a giant ice shield infront of him as Fox flew at him slamming a large metal pole with a chunk of concrete at the end on the ice shield bearly making a scratch. Fox gritted his teeth and swung again but was blasted away by Black.

Brontus shook his head then put gloves with armored knuckles, "Die horse." He said slamming his fist on the ground sending a shock wave of debris.

Firestorm dodged out of the way from the punch and letting the blast hit the ice surrounding Killjoy causing it to shatter. Firestorm landed beside Brontus "fool." he said before uppercutting Brontus in the air before side kicking him into a wall.

Killjoy got up holding her head "Ice...Ice...ICE we get it, the b@stard likes the cold." she mumbled before getting up.

Firestorm chuckled "I think the Ice lord is getting a little big for his britches." he said.

Killjoy nodded "indeed. If we are to get out of this alive, the ice must go."

"Nah, the ice is gonna stay, so relaxe.... And Chill." Black began nonchalantly as he placed his hands on the ground sending out a desctrutive wave of ice crystals that spread outwards from him, as the last human was killed the equestrian troops were impaled by the ice wave, Azure and Dawn escaped onto a building, Fox flew up while the other members of Castles team leaped out of the way.

Firestorm jumped up and climbed onto a building to avoid the oncoming spikes.

Killjoy ran towards Black as she seemed to dodge each spike before they came out of the ground. She could feel that has returned to her former glory. Killjoy jumped up to where Black in mere milliseconds and before Black could even react, Killjoy lunged in with a flying kick slamming into Black's face.

Blacks body shattered away into ice, he then rose from the icy ground a ways away, "You know, Im starting to get the feeling Im not liked very much." He froze Killjoy solid again and grabbed Fox by the neck as he flew in behind him, suddenly the ice was painted red with blood, Black held Fox by the throat with his other hand running him through with a sword-like icicle. Black let him go as he fell to his knees looking st Firestorm, he attempted to say something but fell over motionless. "Well I've had my fun, enjoy the C4 hidden under this base, Toodles." He said before turning into a statue of ice as he teleported away. The other members of castles team also turned to ice statues as they were teleported away, even Marlo.

Killjoy actually dodged the ice attack letting him freeze a random corpse, she saw Black teleport away with Fox's body on the ground. She quickly grabbed fox "Moon is right, we need to leave....now!" She shouted

Firestorm stood silent for a moment before getting back into focus, he would have to mourn later. "I don't care if you jump off the wall, let's go before this place blows!" He yelled as he and Killjoy jumped off the wall and onto the ground, they started sprinting as fast as they could towards the hills.

Azure and Dawn stumbled as they ran while dodging the debris and falling wreckage. Azure turned into his wolf form and sprinted ahead as Dawn jumped onto a flat piece of debris and lassoed Azure to sled behind him as he sprinted clear.

"Is he alive?" Dawn asked as her and Azure came up to them. Fox didnt make a move and his chest did not rise or fall. Azure knew his mentors fate by the faint smell of life that slowly drifted away from him. "How are we gonna tell Kim?...."

Moonshield fell on all fours as he gave out from running so much. He looked at Fox not moving and knew what happened. "Fox...." He said to himself, knowing one of his closest friends was lost.

Killjoy checked his pulse just to be sure and felt nothing. She shook her head "he's gone." She said looking at Firestorm. Firestorm sighed "I'll tell Kim..." He looked back at the fort that was now in rubble "find what you can out of there to make something for carrying Fox home.

Silverthorn put a hand on Moon's shoulder. "I'm so sorry..." She said softly, knowing Moon was hurt by his friend's death. Moon was silent. "He had so much life ahead of him..."

Kim sat in her and Foxs new house, it was bare except for the boxes and wrapped furniture they still had to unpack, she looked around sighing a deep breath. "I cant wait to start my new life you Red Fox."

The chopper landed and Firestorm stepped out with Fox's dog tags clenched tightly in his hand. He took a deep breathe and headed over to Kim's house, on the way he went over all sorts of different ways to give Kim the bad news. He finally reached the house and stood in front of the door for a few seconds before sighing and knocking on the door.

Azure hopped off still in his wolf form and retreated to his bunk. Dawn felt the hurt but couldnt comprehend what Kim was going to feel, "Mom, is Kim gonna be okay?" She asked Killjoy with in a subtle tone.

Kim squealed and ran to the door opening it with a big smile expecting Fox to hug her but after a blank pause she opened her eyes seeing Firestorm, "Firstorm?"

Firestorm just look down at Kim. "Kim..." he tried to come up with words, all his rehearsing seemed to have just flown out the window. So instead of just telling her, Firestorm lifted his hand and opened it revealing Fox's dog tags. "I'm sorry Kim, there was nothing we could do."

Killjoy shook her head "she lost someone she loves. Some people would swear vengeance and some might mourn for months even years. I hardly know Kim so your guess is as good as mine. Though would I do know is by either her hands or ours, vengeance will be taken no matter how Kim feels."

The words struck Kim like an arrow to her heart, she felt a sudden loss of air as tears swelled up in her eyes, ".... Fox..." She whispered before passing out falling into Firestorm.

Dawn heeded her mothers words as she walked to her bunk.

Firestorm quickly caught and brought her back inside the house, he sat Kim down on a chair as he took a seat across from her waiting for Kim to regain consciousness. Firestorm just wanted to leave by her knew Kim would have questions about Fax's death.

Archived