Equestria's War (private)

Killjoy

Kim slowly woke up, her expression was emotionless, her spirit was so broken her body was just a shell. "Just leave his tags go, I will prepare myself to go on the next mission, and I wont care if you say no. Im still going." She spoke like a ghost.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Then will want to know the name of the man who killed Fox." Firestorm said as he got up and placed the tags on her lap " his name is Blackfrost. I was going to have Killjoy end him, but I guess you will be having the honor instead. I'll prepare some armor and gear for you. Next mission is tomorrow at noon. I'll see you there." He said before leaving the house.

((Next mission is to the portal? Killjoy, Trax, and Soul take on Castle and his team while Firstorm and the others follow Traxs plan to destroy the portal, and where Kim takes a bomb through the portal and sacrifices herself))

"Great." Kim said with no tone at all, her face was expressionless, she took the dog tags and went to another room.

Trax landed on the heli pad with Soul next to him, they headed through the base and walked into the Shadow Wolves quarters. Azure poked his head out and dropped his jaw in surprise. Dawn walked out of the shower room with just a towel and froze stiff, "Uh...." Trax looked at her, "Wheres Firestorm and Killjoy?"

From behind Azure, an evil presence was overwhelmingly obvious. "So you are a pervert too..." Killjoy said as the sound of knuckles cracking. "I though I told you that dogs aren't allowed in the facility." Her eyes seemed to glow with fire.

Firestorm opened the door and saw what was going on and quickly closed the door again. "nope..." he said walking the other way.

Soul rolled his eyes. "Kill, can you break the dog that's peeping on your daughter another time? There is a lot at stake right now. We have a chance to close the portal once and for all."

A knife slammed into the wall right next to Soul. "no...It happens now. unless you want the same treatment for looking at her?" Killjoy answered "I've told this little pup time and time again."

Dawn was red in face, ".... Mom, can you not?..." She pleaded in a high note. Trax sighed, "We have information on a human bomb they've been building, it can be set off now but they cant move it yet. A highly skilled team can infiltrate the Human HQ and set it to explode. But a seperate team will need to keep Castle and his team occupied-" Kim cut him off as she walked in, "We'll take the bomb, you can take Castle and his team. I want to see this end first hand." She said coldly. Trax noticed Fox was missing assumed the worst, "I had it figured the other way but if that is what you disire, I wont stop you." He said tossing a device for the bomb, Kim caught it still with an expressionless face. Azure felt awkward by the whole deal, Dawn stood red hot with embarrasment.

Killjoy quickly shoved Azure out of the room "I'll deal with you later." she said closing the door. She then walked passed Soul "call me a dumbass one more time and I promise it will not be pleasant for you." she warned before walking up to Kim "Are you sure you are up to this? I won't stop you in what you want, but I'd figure you would want time to mourn over Fox. This mission is tomorrow Kim." 

"Then when ever you are ready, Killjoy and us will engage Castle and his team, you will then take the portal. They have heavy defences and thousands of soldiers, but with great determination, you should make it." Trax said encouragingly.

"This will be the biggest battle Equestria has ever seen. We either gain or lose our freedom forever." Soul said, lighting a cigarette. "But we will end this here. The humans will fall."

Moonshield and Silverthorn were almost finished checking their gear. John stared into the distance, looking down at a single sniper bullet in his hand. Soul saw the others anticipating battle. "We won't fail. I know it."

"No, failure is not an option, it ends here." Kim said coldly as she walked wearing a special suit of armor Fox had made for her. Trax knew what her true intentions were, shes never planing to come back.

Archived