Equestria's War (private)

Killjoy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Lolz))

Just outside of the giant base surrounding the portal, Firestorm and his team were crouched behind the wall, the gaurds above moved giving them the opening to sneak in.

Miles away, Killjoy, Trax, and Soul stood before Castles base. Black and his team were posted on the wall ready for battle but their fear could be sensed from where they stood. "By your command My Lady." Trax said flipping out his bow and drawing an explosive arrow.

Firestorm quickly got up and moved up "Set the charges on the wall." he whispered.

Killjoy looked over the base for a moment before raising her hand "show no mercy." she said throwing her hand down signalling Trax to send the arrow.

Kim followed Firestorm while Azure and Dawn set the charges on the wall as they followed. "Traxs info said the bomb was close to the center, if we follow the route he laid out for us we should be clear." Kim said quietly.

Trax aimed and fired and three arrows in a rapid succession, they struck into the wall, Vilkis looked over the side confusingly. "I think he mis-" The explosion cut him off, the entire section  of the wall crumbled down. "They didnt know I had their comrades arrows upgraded, bet that had them in a pinch. Doors open my lady."

Killjoy pulled the charging handle on her M82 and let it snap forward. "then lets move in, we got sheep to slaughter." she said coldly before charging in dodging any gunfire that came her way.

Firestorm nodded "should be..." he said signaling Azure to detonate the charges.

As they were clear Azure clocked the detenator setting the charges off, the wall blew sky high scattering large rubble everywhere. "That should keep them busy, lets head to the bomb." Kim said rushingly.

Trax streaked forward firing seveal more arrows and leveling a couple buidlings inside the base causing several gas tanks off in giant mushroom cloud explosions. Black attemped to put the fires out but was too late block himself from Traxs arrow that slammed into his face with a hard metal blunt tip.

Soul held two SMGs in each hand as he rained down bullets on the attacking humans. He saw David, Vilkis and Farkus inside the base and smirked at them. "Hello friends."

Moonshield and Silverthorn followed the rest of the team with the bomb. Moon glanced at Silverthorn, who smiled back at him with a face that said "if we go down, we'll do it together."

((Uh Metal, firestorms team is covertly making their way through the Main Human base to set off a bomb and destroy the portal. Killjoy, Trax and Soul are taking Castles base. I was pairing Vilkis, Farkus and David against Soul.))

Castle heard the explosions outside "d@mn...earlier than expected." he said quickly getting into his suit and grabbing his LMG "Marlo, we have work to do." he said with a smirk before exiting the command room.

Marlo walked from the dark like she was a new copy, her eyes glowed red with light, "Yes sir." She said darkly.

Suddenly Brontus burst through a wall and slammed Killjoy into a building then grabbed her leg and threw her closer to Casltes buidling.

Trax rolled in and shot down several humans before hitting away the big Cougar known as Racer. He then deflected several knives thrown at him with ease, Tasha jumped down insheathed two daggers. Black came swirling up with a giant storm of ice, "You life ends here." He said coldly. "No, that would be your life, Frosty." Trax said jokingly as he switched to his two katanas.

Vilkis and Farkus charged at Sould swinging their battleaxes at the same time.

Killjoy quickly recovered as pulled the sword out of her rifle before ditching it. "and here I thought it was going to be a boring battle." she said zipping passed Brontus leaving three large cuts on his sides and chest before running into into Castle and Marlo. Castle was a little hesitant seeing Killjoy zooming towards him.

Killjoy glared at Marlo through their crossed blades as she started to push Marlo down getting the upper hand. "I was wondering when you would come back to be a pain in my ass. How was the...spa treatment?" She asked with a sadistic grin before ramming her knee into Marlo's side then spin kicking away.

Marlo caught the kick, "Its done wonders for me." She pulled her arm back making mechanical sounds then punched Killjoy hard blast her through several buildings. Brontus came up to Marlo and Castle, "She is tough, but together we are tougher."

Insane laughter echoed through the rubble "oh you will need 10 of you creatures to ever have a chance." Her crimson eyes shined through the smoke "and seeing how you are seven members short, I dont think any of you are getting out of here alive." Her tone was cold and full of blood lust as she rocket out of the rubble fly kicking Brontus before punching Marlo into Castle and flipping up behind them driving her knee into Castle's spine sending the two flying forward a few feet."

Castle grunted in pain as he got up "do not underestimate her...she is the most skilled of the three."

Soul grinned at the twins as they came for him. "Cute." He said as he grabbed them both by the throat and threw them around like ragdolls before tossing them aside. "Please, by all means, keep entertaining me."

Brontus and Marlo stood up growling ready to follow their leaders plan.

Trax dodged around Blacks magic like grass in the wind, even with Tasha and Racer helping they were no match for even touch him.

After sneaking around the human base the team stumbled onto a large building close to the portal which was heavily guarded, more than the wall itself. Kim crashed through the doors using her silenced pistol to eliminate the humans inside. Azure turned into his wolf form and raced off to secure the perimeter, Dawn went the other way. "There it is..." Kim whispered looking at the massive warhead.

Firestorm grabbed Kim's shoulder "I know what you are thinking Kim...Do you think Fox will approve of you wasting your life by blowing yourself up? Don't you think he would want you to live on and be happy with the family you have left here? I've been in command of countless soldiers, countless lives in my hands. I've seen the look in numerous soldiers, the same look you have right now." he said in a concerned tone "this doesn't have to be the end."

Castle didn't know what to do, Killjoy's skill was beyond all three of them. "what can we do against her...a monster born and raised in blood and fire." Castle's voice was showing signs of fear. He quickly snapped out of it "we have to overwhelm her and hit her all at once."

"Right." Brontus and Marlo said at the same time, Marlo powered up her axe, Brontus activated his armored gauntlets which sparked with electricity.

Kim shook her head, "Sorry, but I've made my decision, besides Trax could get a manual override. The bomb has to be manually set off, the humans were too detailed in keep the systems locked down." As she spoke yells and machinery locking into place sounded outside. "Sir they know we're here!" Dawn called to them as Azure fired his rifle out the door suppressing the humans from advance into the building.

Castle rushed in with his combat knife slashing at Killjoy but his eyes widened as his blade was stopped, not by being blocked, Castle was stricken with fear as he saw Killjoy bite down on the blade and snarling like a rabid animal as her glare was like a demon's. Castle immediately backed off as Killjoy slashed at him. 

John, Moon and Silver saw the humans open fire on Azure and Dawn and rushed for cover, returning fire when they could.

David quietly hid in the shadows, following Soul through his sniper scope as he struggled with Farkas and Vilkis.

Killjoy ducked under Marlo's axe, she took Castle's knife and stabbed Marlo in the side before side stopping Brontus's punch and slicing down his back. "Is that all you got?"

Firestorm walked out the door and returned fire with his large caliber machine. "Kim get the bomb and let's go!"

Archived