Equestria's War (private)

Killjoy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Ugh...fine. Ignore the comment then.))

Moonshield took a hit of his cigarette and exhaled the smoke. He was glad he got a hold of a new pack. He wasnt sure if he was even allowed to smoke in here. "So what's the plan?"

"Quick in-n-out operations at time, create chaos then disappear to fight another day, that'd be one of our beat tactics. I would suggest an air entry, wing suits maybe or parachutes." Fox suggested looking at Firestorm.

Firestorm chuckled "just be patient..." he said as he pulled out a cigar and lit it "I have a plan already" He said taking a hit of his cigar. The sweet aroma of the tobacco filled the room almost instantly. "just don't worry about it."

Moonshield thought about the portal that opened near the Crystal Empire. He wondered what the human world was like as soon as he saw the hordes enter through the portal. "Maybe....we should go through the portal...." He said, in a tone that sounded like he expected somepony to call him insane.

Firestorm exhaled some smoke "It's as if you just read my mind Lieutenant..." he said flicking the hanging ashes off the end of the cigar "though you are thinking too far ahead."

Foxs full attention was caught at the sound of going back to the portal, there were memories there that he never wanted to re-live again. "You think we ought to do that? Why not close for good and cut them off forever?" He asked trying to see if he could convince them otherwise. Images of his father and their Regiment being shot down one after another as the humans strolled in with their vehicles and mass casualty weaponry, Fox quickly blinked his nightmares away and kept his cool.

((I'm the princesses...you lost my trust in crimes irony...))

Firestorm looked at Fox "they would just build another...we must destroy any chance of them returning, just destroying the portal would only give a break but won't end the war." he said "we must go into the human world and destroy anything and everything that has to do with the portal. It will take them years upon years to make another portal after that, and in those years, we can prepare and fight back as the human's equals. understand Corporal?" he asked.

((And thus continues Killjoy's iron grip on Luna. Lol))

Moon blew some smoke into the air and discarded the cigarette butt in a nearby ash tray. "They won't expect acts of terrorism from within. They think they are on the offensive."

((I have a feeling this is gonna be an off-n-on kinda thing with our phone privileges till after the 28th.))

Fox found himself thinking about the "gifts", and what it could be, "Any idea on what the special gifts are Sir?" He ask Firestorm questionably.

Firestorm shrugged "hopefully something that will make our jobs easier." he said. Celestia walked in "Good, you're all here, I'm sure you already heard I have some gifts for you." she pushed a button and the entire back wall started to open like a door. Once opened, it revealed four suits. The suits were varied and unique, and very high tech. Celestia smiled "these are for you." she pointed to the first suit, it was heavily armored like a tank "this is the Ursa Major class Blitz battle armor, the armor can withstand rounds up to a 308. and has a built-in robotic structure to enhance strength to aid the user in carrying the massive weight of the armor itself." she said then pointing to the two armores that look identical "these are the Timber Wolf class Assault battle armors, Medium armor that withstand rounds up to the 5.56mm NATO so you will have to be more careful in these, sense these are light enough, you won't need any robotic aid like the Ursa Major." she then pointed to the last suit "This is the Chameleon Stealth suit, light armor that can only withstand pistol rounds but makes up for its weak defense in stealth fore it has active camo that allows you to go invisible and also muffles the sound of your movement." she then looked at the group "Well enjoy, the stealth is easy to use, just think of its function and it will do it. Oh and all suits of Thermal and Night Vision built into the helmets along with motion sensors and radar. Radios are also built in." she said leaving the room.

((ok Firestorm gets the Ursa, RDD and Metal take the Timbers and Trax gets the Chameleon.))

Moonshield approached the rack containing the armor and took the helmet from the set he was assigned. He was quite impressed with the new equipment he was presented with. "Excellent...." he said with a grin, eager to annihlate humans with his new gear.

((Killjoy, you just know these things dont you, like you pretty read my mind. Cool names too, if its alright, im gonna send a link of a picture of mine looks like, it'll from Halo Reach.... Screw it, it looks like Jun's basically but its grey))

Fox smiled to the side of one cheek as he looked at the armored stealth suit. "Oh this'll be fun."

((what can I say, I'm just cool like that lol. Actually I pretty much put into classes. Firestorm is the heavy, RDD and Metal are the assault and Trax, you are the Sniper, Snipers need stealth))

Firestorm looked at his suit "oh Princess, if you keep sending gifts like this, you might make me fall for you." he said to himself as he chuckled. "Hey Bring in that Little Favor!" he shouted as two soldiers pushed in a giant box. "here you go sir" one of the soldiers said as he saluted and left. Firestorm opened the box "It's...so beautiful..." he said taking out a M134 Minigun out of the box along with a large metal backpack "The M134 Minigun...3,000 round capacity backpack. This day can't get any better." he said as he went behind the suit and bolted in the backpack, he then got into his suit and put on the helmet, soon inside the helmet lit up and displayed a radar along with other utilities. The suit activated and the armor felt weightless. "nice..." he said picking up the Minigun and feeding the bullets into the minigun and clipping the metal bullet guard onto it. "I have no complaints."

Moonshield began to arm himself with the armor to get a feel for it. Once it was all on he activated the electronics and saw the interface in his helmet, showing where radio and radar options were. He picked his rifle back up and loaded a clip into it. "So...shall we go pay our friends a visit?"

((Basically mine looks like jun's from halo reach except less bulky and a grey color.))

Fox slipped into his like it was natural, his eyes darted around inside the helmet as he got acquainted with the HUD. His pistols were locked into place in the small of his back, he noticed his rifle snapped into place diagonally on his upper back, he then took a few moments to practice switching out weapons. "Smooth and good, alright next test.." His voice cut off as his suit seemed to dissapear along with him. Seconds later he reappeared behind Moonshield, "Camouflage is a go..." He vanished again then reappearing back in his original spot. "Life is good when you know certain ponies." He quoted nodding his head in approval.

Archived