Equestria's War (private)

Killjoy

((I guess so))

When night fell Over Equestria, the team gathered in the nearby forest. Firestorm looked through the magnifier in his helmet to observe the destroyed town that is now infested with human soldiers and armor. he started to scan the soldiers and tanks and marked them so they would appear on his team's radar "I say there are a few hundred in Ponyville at the moment. So it's practically a shooting gallery." he said switching to thermals "seems like some buildings were intact enough for soldiers to garrison in because I'm getting heat signatures, so we will have to be weary of sniper fire or heavy machine guns mounted on the windows. We will need to enter the town without being seen so we can have the element of surprise. Fox, that is where you come in, shoot the soldiers in the watch towers, Black, use the bow to silent kill the soldiers keeping eyes on the ground. Let's go." he said slowly getting out of the bushes and keeping low in the tall grass.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blackwing would follow Firestorm. He was not leaving this town until he knew that everypony was safe, until then, he would stick with his team. Black would keep one hand on his quiver so that if need be, he could quick draw.

Fox nodded and headed off to their right to find a good sniper spot, he finally rested under a bush atop a hill overlooking the town. "In position, awaiting orders Sir." He said before looking around through his scope and began to mark targets according to priority.

"Fox, keep aim time to a minimum, we can't have spot lights making your scope flare, make sure your suppressor is on, we can have muzzle flash either. Stay in position until we go loud, once we do, I'll need you down here ASAP. That is exactly right moon, we go in and say hello." Firestorm said as the team approached the outer defenses "Alright, operation is a go, take out the tower guards."

"Roger that Sir." Fox attached his supresser and then targeted the first tower, in two shots both guards were down, then seconds later the other tower was cleared. "Tangos down, your clear for entry into the first building."

Firestorm pointed a Blackwing and pointed to the guards on the ground signaling to take them out. He then pulled unstrapped a case he was carrying and put it on the ground. He opened the case to reveal an RPG, he took it out and layed it by Black "once you take down the guards, I need you to wait here and once me and moon are near the barriers, I want you to use this and take aim at the at one of the barriers and blow it hell." he then looked at Moon "once the hole is made, me and you will hurry in and create a foot hold. Once we establish the foothold, Fox, Black, take up the flanks and hit them from the sides while they are focused on us. We will need to move quickly and hurry inside the town."

(Sorry guys, RL stuff has been keeping me busier then i thought it would)

Black would just nod as he was given his orders, and without any hesitation he would draw his bow and slide three arrows onto it. Blackwing would take aim for three seconds before letting the arrows fly. As each one slammed into the three guards He would put his bow back around his back. He would then kneel down and pick up the RPG and waited for the go to fire, buy while he was waiting he would aim the rocket, ready to blow the hole.

(I might be slow posting here for awhile, sorry but il do my best to keep up)

Firestorm motioned to Moon to advanced as he rose out of the grass and hurried to the wall. It was about time to strike, Firestorm's blood rushed with adrenaline. he readied his minigun. He turned on a sound amplifier in his helmet to hear for Chatter. "I hear about 20 soldiers on the other side of this wall, we will be going in with our fingers down on the triggers. Ready on my go. 3...2...1, Hit it." he said pointing to Black.

Firestorm quickly entered the hole and let the bullets fly into the enemy soldiers. The minigun was like a hose spitting out lead instead of water. The armor did what celestia said, the enemy rounds were just bouncing off as if the Humans were using pee shooters. Knowing that the humans have bigger guns, he went ahead and moved near a building just in case.

Fox came crashing through a window taking out three men with his pistols, he barrel rolled to get back up and kept running as he bust through another door slamming into a human soldier on the otherside. Fox shot the sniper at the window then shot the spotter he was standing on. He went invisable as more came up the stairs, in seconds he was gone and off the radar.

Moonshield fired the grenade launcher on his rifle before squeezing the trigger, taking out many humans in a fell swoop, most of his shots being in lethal areas, swiftly ending the enemies soldiers that fired upon him.

The roar of a massive engine could be heard and a moment a later, and heavy battle tank smashed through a run down building. The tank was massive. "Oh buck they got a tank!" Firestorm screamed as he dove away when the tank shot sending a blast wave that rattle his suit and felt bricks and debris hit his body and noticed the building he took cover behind was gone "Son of a b|tch!" Firestorm ran over to another building just for it to be blown up with a single round. Firestorm quickly went to the side and climbed up top on the tank and opened the hatch. He pulled out a grenade and threw it down into the hole and dove off the tank. Moments later, flames blew out of the port holes and all he could hear was screaming.

Reinforcement's soon came and two armored humvees rolled in, both of them fixed with heavy machine guns. Moon quickly ran to a building and jumped off the side of a wall, spinning through the air and firing two grenades from his rifle at the gunners on the jeeps, the explosions blowing up the gunners and setting the two vehicles on fire. "Beautiful." He said as he landed on a nearby roof.

Firestorm continued his advance in the middle of town. any humans that stood in the way were blasted to hell. the humans' attempt on taking him down were all for naught as their bullets bounced off the heavy armor. "I'm making my up to sugar cube corner. Fox, Moon, state your status." he said over the com. Something hit his shoulder hard that made him flinch. He quickly looked around for a second before seeing a muzzle flash and getting hit hard once again. It was a sniper taking cover in a hole on the rooftop. Firestorm quickly put about 100 rounds into the roof but the sniper moved and Firestorm was once again hit. The armor was holding but his body was rattling inside. "Fox I need you to take out a sniper in the building ahead of me." he ordered

Archived