Equestria's War (private)

Killjoy

Celestia nodded "I find it hard to believe they could counter such an elite fighting force." she said laughing. "we now have a advantage in this war and we will soon turn the tides. we will continue to get other suits out so we don't fall behind.

Firestorm bowed "we will make sure that victory is ours, even if we must die to do so."

Celestia scoffed "There shouldn't be a reason for any of you to die."

Firestorm nodded "yes ma'am"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firestorm nodded "right, lets rearm before we head back. Celestia we will need a chopper to drop us down at the nearest town near Ponyville, plus we will need a few regiments back in Ponyville."

"I'll make sure you have whatever you need, you've all earned it. By the way, another pony was chosen to joining your team, he will meet you at the armory." Celestia said walking off.

"Okay lets do this quickly so we can get back out there." Firestorm said..

(Wow, missed alot..again.... ah who cares, anyway im back. Soz, was having trouble with my net browsers, still am though its mostly fixed)

Blackwing would appear out of the shadows next to his team, a deep cut could be seen across his face as well as a bullet wound that had pierced straight through his armor. The bullet had gone straight through his shoulder. Blackwing was not fazed though, as normal his face was completly blank, showing no sign of pain or anything. Blackwing's quiver only had two arrows left in it.

(Soz, i just wanted t make a small explanation of where he was, his wounds show it :P )

((RDD you gotta pick up the pace on, I really don't wanna kick you out. Seriously I don't))

Firestorm looked at Black "about time you showed up" he looked at the bullet wound "might wanna patch that quick because once we are done her, we are going back out." he said taking what was left of bullets in his ammo pack out and clipped on a new belt and fed it back into the pack. "we will assaulting the town due east of ponyville, it's only 5 kliks away from Ponyville it will be easy to send regiments in quickly once we secure it."

Moonshield had left the group for a while and was inside the armory. He took out the remnants of the cello he had found and set them on a table. He then reached into his bag and pulled out several blocks of a special type of crystal that the Empire used as building material. He then carefully began to carve out pieces of crystal and use them to repair the cello. After about an hour of tedious work, he had successfully repaired the instrument. He grabbed the bow sitting nearby and played a soft melody on the cello, showing that it was functioning. "Perfect." He said, as he took the cello and went to find Octavia. After looking around the part of the city where refugees were staying, he finally saw the mare and approached her. She turned to him with a smile. "Hello, Moon. I see you're back from-"she stopped when she saw that Moon had brought her cello from the ruins of Ponyville, now in even better condition. "Is that my...." She said, unable to form words. "Sure is. Figured you'd want this back when I found it in Ponyville. It was pretty beat up, so I made some repairs." He handed the instrument and the bow to her, and she played a beautiful melody on it. "Oh, Moonshield, I can't thank you enough." She said, close to shedding tears of joy, as she hugged Moon and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Moon blushed slightly and smiled. "Of course, Octavia. Anytime."

((mistakes happen lol))

Firestorm looked at the dents, the damage wasn't bad enough to repair the suit so he left it alone. He checked his minigun and only saw a few light scratches. He then took a few grenades and then clipped them under the chest plate. Firestorm remembered the heavy tank they encountered in Ponyville, he looked around found a Rocket launcher and clipped it on next to the ammo pack. He also took a pack of small rocket case and clipped under a plate on his hip. "Is everyone ready?" Firestorm asked over the radio.

*Leap stumbles in*

Regaining his posture while adjusting his uniform, he swiftly diverts his attention to Firestorm.

"Excuse me sir! Blackwing's gun wound was successfully patched, though I require that he keeps movement of the left shoulder to a minimum. He's trying to avoid any infections until we can get him some proper medication. I did however provide him with a slight sedative, he should be able to function for a good three hours." Leapman said

Firestorm looked at the newcomer "Right...well it seems you will be coming with us to retake the other town." He pointed to a lightly armored suit with large pouches strapped onto it. "put that armor on and go through it's functions, it's meant for medics so it should do you some good. take your time since our departure has been delayed three hours."

((you can make up the functions, since it's a medic suit, it can have like X-ray vision and medical things.))

Moon heard the call through his radio. "Sorry, Tavi. Gotta run. Another mission." Octavia grabbed him before he left and kissed him on the cheek again. "Good luck, be safe. And thank you so much for fixin my cello." Moon blushed as he went to rejoin the group.

Blackwing would walk into the area, his wounds patched up. Even though he had a sedative he was completly unaffected, being a griffon meant he had improved senses, and a small sedative wont affect them at all.

Firestorm shrugged "well I guess we go ahead an move out..." he said picking up his minigun and spinning the barrels. "The chopper should be out in the courtyard to pick us up, so lets make our way over there."

Leap placed a bottle of morphine into his med kit along with a pack of needles, pulled over the top flap and connected the strap securely to the base of the sac. He tossed it over his shoulder while trotting out the door, now making his way towards the helicopter. The chopper took off immediately clearing any surrounding dust, Leap exchanging quick glaces with the other soldiers in front of him. An awkward silence filled the helicopter...

"we are heading to the nearest town, which is due east of PonyVille. it's smaller so it should be way easier to retake. Though this time they will most likely be expecting us." Firestorm said looking at a device on this wrist which displayed an aerial view of and around the town.

Archived