Equestria's War (private)

Killjoy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marlo spun on the ground and tripped Killjoy, Brontus leaped into the air charging his fists.

Kim rushed to the bomb and began hooking the wires, "Hold them off for a couple minutes." She yelled out. Dawn and Azure began firing through another door, bu the humans were large in numbers and ammunition, but the bomb kept them from any full assault.

Killjoy grabbed Marlo's leg and threw her into Brontus making her collide into his fist. Castle tried to get her from behind as she was distracted but Killjoy just turned and stabbed her sword into this should. Castle yelled grabbing his shoulder as the blood seeped through his fingers.

Marlo and Brontus ran and leaped at Killjoy.

Trax sidestepped Blacks icicle barrage  then took one of them breaking it off and impaling Racer as he leaped at him. Tasha screamed and charged Trax but with a quick slice the girl stumbled on and fell with her throat slashed open. Black gritted his teeth and summoned forth multiple swords and clashed with Trax. 

Finally with a blur of steel, Killjoy appeared behind the two with her blade covered in blood fore she sliced Marlo's head clean off letting hit the ground with a thud, Brontus's upper half was split down the middle upwards as he too fell to the ground lifeless. Castle just stood there silent, in shock of what's going on. He fell to his knees and Killjoy approached him as the blood of her foes trickled down her face "aw what's the matter, did I scare you." she said tauntingly as she grinned sadistically. "you can't be real...this must be a nightma-" Castle was cut off as Killjoy grabbed his lower jaw and made him look into her eyes. "Oh but I am real, and I'm also your nightmare." she said slowly pushing her sword into his heart letting choke on his own blood. 

Firestorm kept up the fire "make it quick Kim, there are more humans out here than I have bullets." 

Suddenly the bomb alarms sounded, "Its ready, Dawn, set them off." Dawn nodded and clicked a detonator, a loud boom sounded with multiple explosions coming after it, outside a line of expolsions lead all they way back to the wall from where they came. Azure and Dawn shut the door and locked it then ran towards the way out. "Get out of here now, the blast is as big as this base so clear its walls and you'll be fine." Kim said as she sat down with the computer ready for detonation.

Black formed an ice shield but Trax smashed through it easily, the Blue eyed demon then took evey single shard and stuck them into Black, then zipped past Black slicing with his katana. As Trax sheathed his sword, Black fell to his knees then his body fell apart piece by piece.

((Metal, you can just kill them however you want))

((and here comes the secret!))

"I now see why Dropshot chose you to protect his daughter, anyone who could kill him so easily was worthy." Castle said with the last of his strength as his voice echoed through everyone's radio. 

Firestorm looked at Kim for a moment "then this is goodbye, Fox is waiting for you." he said giving a final nod to her before running out.

Soul took out two combat knives and cut Farkas and Vilkis' throats with ease. David put his sniper scope right on Soul's head, but suddenly he was tackled to the ground by John. The two twin brothers began to fist fight with each other. Finally they each took a knife and stabbed each other in the chest. "I guess this is the end, brother." David said weakly as he fell to a knee. John fell down as well. "So it is...." The two Blackmoore brothers each breathed their final breaths.

((they were never linked by communication in the first place))

Trax flickered in next to Killjoy, "The mission was successful on our part," He looked over to the horizon where the portal base lay, "Soon this will all be over..."

((..... Next time let me know prior.... A little rude without an 'lo'))

Dawn felt her bond with Killjoy shatter a bit for some reason, as if there was something she was not telling her, now she needed to get home for sure.

Moon and Silver nodded to Kim as she prepared to sacrifice everything. "Godspeed, my friend. Give my regards to Fox." He said as the two followed Firestorm out.

Soul looked at the bodies of the twin Blackmoore brothers. "All war is civil war....because all people, human or pony, are brothers. May they find peace with each other in the afterlife."

((Kill, it's your turn in Guardian Acadamy. I don't really have much to contribute until it moves forward a little more.))

Killjoy and the two boarded a chopper that landed near the compound, the chopper lifted off and headed back to base.

Another chopper swooped in in front of the fortress to pick up Firestorm and his team "lets go lets go, we don't wanna be here when that bomb blows!" He shouted waving them all into the chopper.

Archived