Equestria's War (private)

Killjoy

Azure and Dawn jumped aboard and looked back at the human base, Dawn hugged Azure and buried her face in his chest, Azure was a little surprised but held her knowing her pain.

Kim fired three rounds then he gun clicked, her last mag dropped empty, she looked at the screen and saw the detonation sequence was ready for activation. Rounds littered around her area from the human forces, she ignored them and held the button down, "Im coming Fox, Im coming home...."

Suddenly there was a flash of blinding light and the building evaporated as a large dome began to enlarge, covering the entire base quickly, the portal was obliterated along with any building, vehicle, or lifeforms.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Silverthorn was wrapping Moon's wounds on the chopper as the portal exploded. Moon sighed and closed his eyes. "I can't believe it...it's finally over." Silver involuntarily rested her head on his shoulder, a hand on his arm.

On the other chopper, Soul turned to Trax and Killjoy. "Our world is safe at last. But if they have the technology to open such a portal, there is a chance they will return. If they do, next time we will be ready."

"They would be foolish to return..." Killjoy said looking out the chopper door.

Both choppers landed at the base. Killjoy knew Dawn had questions that needed to be answered, questions she didn't want to hear so soon.

Dawn hopped off and took one glance at Killjoy before turning away and stomping off. Azure got off and started for the barracks but Trax stopped him, "You hold much promise, even if you do not see it. Can I make you an offer?" Azure nodded after a moments thought.

"That can wait Trax, Azure, bring Dawn to me. Me and her have much to discuss, I'll be in my room." Killjoy ordered as she headed to her room. Onc she got there, she took a seat in front of the door awaiting Dawn's arrival.

Suddenly the doors were broken through as Dawn came in practically lost in anger, "How dare you! Sending someone else to come and tell Me to come see you? How dense and stupid can you possibly be? If your wanting to apologize, your doing a good job screwing it up." She yelled angrily.

"I wonder if Kill realizes she should have went after her instead of sending someone else? Not exactly a good start to an apology." Trax said as he and Azure walked down the hall.

Moon stood on the balcony of the base looking into the sunset. Silverthorn held onto his arm and rested her head on his shoulder. "I can finally go home now." Moon said, as the sunlight made his crystal coat shimmer. "Seems like an eternity we've been fighting, and just like that I can go home again." Silverthorn looked at him. "I'll go with you." Moon smiled and held her close. "Wonder if any of the others have caught on yet?"

Killjoy just looked at Dawn "let me tell you a little story." she leaned forward resting her head on her hands "when I was seven years old, there was this fat kid who always laughed at me, always laughing, everyday I got more and more annoyed by this laughing fat kid that one day I pushed him into a speeding car. I got off the hook when the driver was drunk. When I was 12, there was a group of boys who always made fun of me, laughing obnoxiously, they all called me crazy and a wh0re, the insults continued until they followed me into an alley on my way home. I had a pencil that day and it was my favorite pencil...one of the boys took it and snapped it in two. Those boys never saw another day. Of course a 12 year old girl couldn't have killed five boys so the killer was never found. When I was 16, my mother died in a car accident which drove father into a deep and anger filled depression. everyday was beatings upon beatings until one day he grabbed a gun, he was going to kill himself but not without my brother and I. Firestorm was out shopping for food, while I was alone with our deranged father with a gun in his hand. I ran into the garage, grabbed the nearest thing to me which was a chainsaw, revved it up. Daddy barged in trying to aim at me as the alcohol swayed his vision, You can guess what I did next, the bladed chain jammed up from all the insides. It was at that very moment I realized...everyone who called me crazy was right. I enjoyed killing my father...enjoyed it so much that I just lost myself in blood lust. I then joined the military at 19 and you know all the rest." she paused for a moment "where am I getting at? The answer is simple." she got up and stood in front of Dawn "what do you think happens when you poke a bear with a stick, it comes after you and mauls you til you are dead." she opened her shirt revealing the scar Dropshot left in the center of her chest "your father poked a bear. Just that this bear doesn't forget and loses itself in the insanity." she took out a cigarette and lit it "I took you in as Drop's final request because he knew I could protect you, but then you later became my daughter, I became your insane psychopath mother. Luna and I have cared for you ever since, and we began to feel ourselves become a family. I won't apologize fore it is only words, its just up to you to figure out whether you wish to forgive me or not. Just know that we are still a family."

"Of course its gotta be about you, everything just always is. You want be a family?" Dawn said coldly and she pulled out her dog tags and the necklace Killjoy and Luna had given her, "You can be without me." She ripped them off and dropped them on the desk. Dawn turned around and stalked off.

Trax and Azure stepped onto a chopper, suddenly Dawn jumped and sat down, Trax raised his eyebrow and did a little back and forth thinking. "Uh Dawn..." "Shut up and get me out of here, I'm never coming back here." Dawn said coldly causing Azure to inch away from her, Trax wasnt sure what to say that would help, and he didnt want to be apart of the situation. Instead the pilot lifted off. Dawn didnt look back, her emotions were so bubbled over she didnt even care what Killjoy would think or do, she just didnt want to see her ever again.

((Sorry Metal didnt know if Soul was going with them or not))

Killjoy just sat back down staring blankly at the door. Though she didn't show it, she was crying inside. She didn't know what to do, she was indeed worried that the family would no longer be together. Killjoy looked down as she pulled out her pistol and looked at it for a moment. "Why was I put on this earth? A mad dog just killing and hurting everything it sees. Drop, you were a fool, like I could be a mother to a child of whose father I killed...unless that was your plan...to make me care, to make me have a heart for the child and eventually have it torn apart by the truth." She thought to herself as she put the gun barrel to the side of her head, it seemed like hours as her finger twitched on the trigger, the hammer ready to go down to end everything. No matter how much she wanted to pull the trigger, leaving Luna was the only thing holding her back, she didn't want to leave the family she has left who has yet to hate her. Killjoy slowly put the gun down, dropping it on the floor.

((So Dawn eventually gonna forgive Killjoy or does she have to do something.))

((So is now not a good time, i mean what conflict would we continue on? Trax is taking Azure to train abroad, Dawn pretty much just hitched hiked along. I dont know what Souls characters are doing.))

((Now what to do next is up to you. You have a remnant group shoot down the chopper and the crash knocks Trax and Azure, humans hold Dawn hostage making Killjoy come in and save her, something like that.))

((Well it's not that, it kinda leaves some questions. Will Dawn forgive Killjoy? Can Killjoy even deal? It's like an anime that got canceled after a cliff hanger.))

((I personally think we should just wrap this one up. To me, I'm not quite sure any conflict we can come up with for a future sequel will top humans invading Equestria. I was just going to have Soul retire and ride off into the sunset and have Moonshield and Silverthorn start dating.))

((Well this is basically the end, we just find out who Dawn is gonna be, never forgiving or eventually coming back to Killjoy. Unless Trax wants this to be the first sad ending out of all our RP's))

((Same here, in a way that leaves the deciding part about the Dawn and Killjoy part to the reader. I think we ended it pretty good. Im sorry but I just dont see how its that big of a climax, if it is one at all, to keep going))

((well alright, now on to our Airship Pirate RP, now I have three designs that work pretty well.

we can do this.

img77105117.jpg?_ex=60x60

Or this.

steampunk_airship_by_adigitalartist-d74c

Or this.

0606319_45431_MC_Tx304.jpg

choose your pick.))

Archived