Equestria's War (private)

Killjoy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Ooh ima make this one a long lasting enemy, and something else...))

Fox shot one more down before radioing in, "Roger that sir." He picked up and began free running to the house where the sniper was taking his shots at Firestorm. Fox slid to pick up a dropped SMG then jumped high in the air and unloaded the clip on the roof as he came down, Fox landed on the spot where he'd fireing and broke right through the roof and barged into the sniper. To his surprise he heard the voice of a female when he was expecting a man. Fox jumped to his feet and now saw the sniper clearly. She had sleak red hair tied into a ponytail, her eyes as green as the equestrian plains. The female human recovered slowly from the hit but her movements quickened as she noticed Fox. She first tried to reach for her rifle but Fox kicked it away and gave her an opening as she swept his legs out, she lunged at him with knife next and Fox counted it with his arms disarming her and then rolling her over as he gained the dominant position. "Surrender human, and I may spare your li- oof!" Fox didnt get to finish as her legs wraped around him and flung him backwards into the ground, they both rolled backwards into standing positions at a stand off. "We'll see who surrenders first Horse." She challenged evenly. Fox took a step back as she twirled to high kick him, he blocked with his forearm then blocked as she came back around with a fist aiming for his gut. They then brawled in furry blocks and attacks, Fox had a thing about hitting the oposite gender, even if she was a human and one who could fight too.

((might as well make a rival squad right?))

Firestorm resumed his advance. He heard the roars of the fighters and took cover as the heavy fire rained down, Firestorm quickly got out of cover once the jets made their pass. Firestorm made his way to Fox who he had noticed break into the ceiling. Before he could get to Fox, a large suit of armor like Firestorm stepped out and stood in front of Firestorm. He knew his bullets couldn't penetrate the armor of the human's suit. They both stared eachother down. "you horses caused a lot of trouble and destruction...I must say I'm impressed, your kind usually cowers in fear, but unlike you. Your team has earned my respect." The human said, his Russian accent was thick and somewhat emotionless. Firestorm chuckled "your respect means nothing to me..." he said locking his weapon onto his back and pulling out his combat knife that came with the suit. The knife's blade was a small chain (like a chainsaw but in a knife). The human pulled out his and the blade glowed blue with plasma. Firestorm smirked "let's get this started." he said as both of them rushed towards each other and clashed as the heavy steal cracked loudly as they struck together. Firestorm made the first hit by elbowing the human's face making him stumble back, but quickly recovered and smashed into Firestorm attempting to tackle but Firestorm braced and took the hit, he slowly lifted up the human and through him into the building Fox was in. Soon the human rushed out of the dust cloud, Firestorm went to jab the human but he blocked and kneed Firestorm before uppercutting him into Sugar Cub Corner.

Moon aimed his rifle at the cockpit of the plane and squeezed the trigger. The plane soon crashed not far from town. He approached the place, expecting to find a dead human. Instead, the cockpit flew open and a human punched Moon, delivering several hard hits. Moon finally caught a punch and threw him to the side. He reached for his rifle but the human stepped on his hand. "Filthy mongrels...." The human said.

Fox backed up as he blocked a fury of high kicks from the Female human before she landed one on his face sending him through the wall. She picked up her helmet and secured it back on, on the top read Kim, and the moonlight made her light blue armor shine with a silvery tint. Fox stood up and got into a fighting stance pulling out his two collapsable tomahawks and cracked his neck, "Come and get it Bîtćh!" He taunted coldly. Kim slung out two batons that sparked on the ends, "This might be a shocker to you but my aim is better than yours, ponyboy." She chanted as she swung locking with his tomahawk, as they clashed back and forth, Fox began to find a liking to this human. One that shape his future for ever.

Firestorm got up and brushed the dust off. The human walked into the building "you fight well...very impressive indeed. Only countless experiences in combat could make you what you are, you are a true soldier, I can tell by your voice that you have no fear." the human said. Firestorm scowled "spare me your petty compliments." he said before tackling the human to the ground, in the scuffle Firestorm noticed the name "Castle" was scratched into the armor. Castle threw Firestorm off and landed and hard right hook into his face. Firestorm stumbled back but swung hard landing a hard strike in the mid section of castle's body cracking the chest plate. Castle backed off and looked at the damage "you are definitely an opponent not to take lightly." he said. Firestorm stood silent waiting if Castle was going to make another move. "Let's go, we need to make some preparations for our new friends." Castle said over the com to his team. "it seems we lost Ponyville" he also said walking away from Firestorm. Firestorm didn't bather following, there was no point, they would meet in battle once again.

((Metal, if you had a fight scene in mind, you can post that and just have you character's opponent pull back afterwards.))

Fox and Kims duel went to the rooftops before the message was out, "Roger that Sir," she said as she received the transmission, "Love to stay an chat some more but I gotta bounce, see ya." In the next moment she jumped over the side and caught the bar of a chopper as it was flying away. Fox took a step and threw his tomahawk, it curved around hitting the pilot in front and causing the chopper to go down. Kim just dropped off and landed next to Castle, the chopped exploding behind them. "Their good, maybe too good." She commented with a glance back at Fox on the roof, he watched them go with anticipation. "Firestorm, we have a problem, Sir." He reported warningly.

Moon looked up at the human, who had the name "Blackmoore" stitched on his uniform. He jumped up to his feet before punching the human hard. He drew his crystal machete and swung at him, but the human blocked it with his own combat knife. They traded blows for a moment before Blackmoore saw his comrades gathering elsewhere. "Until next time, horse." He said as he dropped a grenade. Moon quickly scooped it up and threw it away before it exploded.

Castle looked at Kim "I say they are worthy, we've waited so long for something like this." he said as if he was a little excited at the thought they finally have an enemy that's skilled. "this will be fun."

Firestorm sighed "I noticed, that group is skilled...well, the Town is ours once again.The princesses will be happy to hear the news." he said looking up and the sun rise "three ponies took a town overnight...I say that goes in the record books. Lets go back and we can put regiments back in and open the roads once more."

Fox searched the wreckage for his tomahawk and found it lodged into the pilots chest over the heart, "Their armor was similar to ours, and their skills were matched well." He stated as he wrenched the axe from the humans chest cavity, he swung it backwards letting the blood splash off to the ground.

"Their armor looked alot like our own, and they could fight hand-to-hand better than any we've encountered before. We're they special ops?" Kim asked Castle.

Blackmoore arrived near Kim and Castle. "So...seems we have an actual fight now. Good, I was getting bored plowing through these horse creatures"

Moon entered a house looking for Blackmoore, when he noticed that this was the house he rescured the mare in. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a burnt, damaged cello in the corner. "So....she's a musician."

Castle shrugged "Honestly I don't care, I've wanted a challenge in this war, and now I have one. I'm in it for the fight." he said as he shot a flare into the air and moments later the sound of a chopper rotor was heard. the chopper quickly touched down and Castle stepped into it. "Let us go, we got planning to do."

Firestorm nodded "again, I noticed. We will have to look out for them in the future. No doubt in my mind...they will be back."

Moon took the remnants of the cello and placed them in his bag, he then exited the building and rejoined the others. "Well, the first mission was a success. I guess the humans have finally run into a challenge"

"yes...but so did we. I guess it never occured to me, our suits our experimental...but what about theirs? they are more advanced than we are and I would find it hard to believe that they just made prototypes as well..." Firestorm said taking his helmet off "this will be interesting..."

Kim stepped on beside Castle and held on to the railing, "Will our troops be ready with their armor?"

Fox walked up scrapping his tomahawk on a piece of cloth, "What we should be worried about is if there are more of them than just the three we encountered today." He remarked seriously.

((This is like Red vs Blue right now lol))

((except no one is an idiot. lol))

Firestorm nodded and walked towards canterlot. "It would prove to be a problem, though what I do believe is that they wouldn't give common soldiers such armor...only to their elite. So if they do contribute more armor...it would be very few."

Castle looked at Kim "I don't think so, we seem to be the only ones who contain the required skill to have the privilege of wearing such armor."

"Then we start training the best of our troops into us, and maximize our skill advantage." Kim argued with quick point.

"Well what happens if they start training their best grunts to be like them?" Fox put in as he collapsed his tomahawk and put it on his lower back.

"well then we will have to train our grunts in taking down threats bigger than them now won't we." Firestorm replied

Castle nodded "It will take some time...maybe too much time, but I guess it never hurts to get their skill up a little."

((Shadow Wolf team vs project Lancer? A bunch of them against us but we just Bad ass it up like Tex and Carolina did all the time.))

Fox was edgy on teaching more of their forces when they didnt have them time to, not mention he didnt want to send them to their deathbed.

Kim nodded with a grin, "This war is suddenly more intriguing now."

The group eventually reached Canterlot, and were greeted with several Ponyville citizens coming to greet them, praising them as heroes. Moon removed his helmet and looked around at the overjoyed citizens, but was mostly looking for the grey mare. He wasn't sure why, but he felt seeing her was important.

Blackmoore wiped some blood from his combat knife. "It would be ideal to get them as good as us."

Castle sighed "but it took us years of training and combat experience...a lot of our troops are young and stupid, the only reason we are winning this war is because we have a technological edge which the ponies just learned how to counter. This is going to be a long ride."

The princesses came up to the group "I see the suits help up." Luna said in confidence. Celestia noticed more damage than she imagined "Did you ponies get more than you bargained for?" she asked looking over the large scraps and dents in the armor.

Fox bowed to the princesses before speaking, "We encountered what was probably one of their spec ops teams, they certainly knew their stuff in hand-to-hand."

Kim had to agree with them, the training would be long but the pay off was worth the wait.

Firestorm nodded "and they also have suits like ours...but we won't allow them to get in our way. We'll still proceed, we will just encounter bumps along the way."

Moon nodded. "We were able to retake the town with just our squad, but their own special ops team made it difficult. They know that we've found a new advantage, so they're going to try and counter it."

Archived