From the Ashes, I Rise Against

NamelessTrax

Wolfbane quickly stepped out of the way before White could strike him before turning around hitting Dawn with the hilt of hix battleaxe. He then raised his axe and brought it around in a powerful swing towards White.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wolfbane rolled away to dodge Dawn's strike, showing he was actually pretty mobile for such a massive pony. He caught Dawn by the leg and tossed her into White with ease.

((Trax, I just realized I really ripped off one of your character names. Do you want me to change Wolfbane's name? Because I want to shorten it but if I do his name will be Wolf also.))

((Naw he can be named wolf, cause i wont use that name in this RP ever.))

White and Dawn got up and gave a shook to unruffle their hair and fur, with a glance at each other they rushed back in. Dawn came low as White went high.

The strike landed and Wolfbane winced. He turned to glare at Dawn and looked like he was about to strike back, but instead set his axe down. "That would have been a killing blow. Well done, you are both skilled for your age. Your father did well teaching you both."

((that totally sounded like he was hitting on Radz XD))

Radz scoffed "better not be as pathetic as that showing." she said to herself. She swung her axe and sliced a wooden dummy in half.

((I know, I wasn't planning on it. By the way, you wouldn't happen to be a sports fan would you? Because if you are, then I just want to take this time to rub in your face that Auburn dominated Arkansas the other day. :P))

Radz put her axe in the staps on her back and looked at Silverthorn "depends...is it important?" she wiped the sweat off her face with a rag. "because as you can see, I have a very busy schedule." she said sarcastically.

"Just figured you'd like some input on the first strike we're preparing. You are a Nightwatch officer after all, figured you're knowledge might come in handy." Silverthorn said, noticing Radz looked like she had just put down a hydra.

Radz tossed the rag aside "well I can't really give my input if I don't even know the plan, I'll need to know your plan and look over the battle plans on a map, just take me to where you are setting everything up and I'll see what I can do." she said loosening the chest plate to let the air in to cool her off.

Silverthorn nodded and led Radz to the room where Devil, Mephisto and Serenity were looking over a map of Equestria. "Nice of you to join us, Lieutenant." The Italian bat pony said. "We are lucky to have a mind like yours on our side. The first thing we were planning on doing was to break back into Canterlot. We've been told that the princesses and other important ponies are imprisioned, and their freedom would be an advantage."

Dawn and White nodded their thanks to Wolfbane, they trained a little more before they noticed Silverthorn and Radz leave. Dawn hurriedly followed them leaving White to himself and the training dummy. He looked at it oddly then took a stance, static formed on the edge of his blade and as he did a false swipe Lightning exploded from the blade and stuck the dummy turning it to ash. White stepped back and dropped his swords, "How did I?" He asked himself half scarred. He held out a hoof and concentrated, a small spark ignited a flame of electricity at the tip of his hoof, he held it there and then pointed it at another dummy and released it, again the dummy was reduced to ash. "This is going to take some getting used to, and alot of practice." He told himself warily.

Dawn walked in and stayed at the back of the room to observe, she was anxious to know the plan of attack, and to keep an eye on the other bat ponies.

Radz looked over the map "We can take the hidden passage into the city like we did getting out. I can cast an invisibility spell on all of you, though that would take a lot of power and strength so speed is the key. My spell can have a range of about 20 meters so everyone must keep in that range. Once we are in, we must silently take out ANY guards that we come across and make sure that other guards don't see the corpses. We will only get ONE...I say again...ONE chance at this, if we fail, consider the princesses dead." she said sternly "we can go over this plan over and over again, but once the time comes...I will end anyone who bucks this up."

"We can use my own visibility spell as a backup if needed, although it seems yours may be stronger." Mephisto said, looking to the orange bat pony twins hissing in the corner, fighting over a dead squirrel one of them killed. "They're more animals than ponies...they can despose of bodies quickly. With our numbers and under cover we should have no trouble putting down resistance. That just leaves opening the cells without causing an uproar."

Radz thought for a moment "well...it's risky but we can set off Killjoy to clear a path. Though...someone will have to be the bait and lead her into the passage and out of the city, once out...a sleeping spell should do it but given how Killjoy gets...you will need twice the power of the sleeping spell. and we will need teleport back here as quick as possible.

Archived