From the Ashes, I Rise Against

NamelessTrax

Blood gasped for breath as he struggled to stand, the blood from his ripped out fangs nearly drowning him. He knocked the door open and fell into the hallway. "Shadow...." he barely got out.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Killjoy rounded the corner and saw Blood there lying in his own blood. The sight of such a scene was starting to cause the madness to rise back up into her mind. She knew that she should help but something was making her hesitate. She pushed back the evil enough to reach out and grab Blood. "Kill him, just finish the job!" a voice yelled in her head. "you know you just wanna smear him all over the wall and floor." another voice said "Just do it, rip his wings off!" Killjoy fought back against the voices and started to drag him to the infirmary. "What are you doing!?" one of the voices shouted. "Just bucking kill him! Slaughter the Bat and his family! That white unicorn b|tch needs a good slice...right down the middle." another voice said. Killjoy growled "SHUT UP!" she shouted out loud even though she was only screaming at what she heard inside her head, of course they didn't but Killjoy continued to drag Blood. Using all her strength to keep the insanity at bay.

Shadow swooshed by grabbing Blood from Killjoy and flying to the infirmary, he lay him on a table and immediately the doctors surrounded him and began their work. "Lock down Canterlot at once, as of now we are at war!" He yelled out to the guards, they hesitated slightly but moved without a word. "Killjoy, we need to prepare for a battle, a big one."

White still emitted strong pulses of electricity, but he was able to restrict it to a small distance, Celestia watched patiently and admired the young colts calmness of the situation. "Keep trying, you can do it."

Killjoy had her head down "I hope you changed your mind..." She then made straight eye contact with Shadow "And if you still can't do it...make sure there aren't any friends or allies around me when...IT happens." she said quietly as she walked off. She threw her helmet aside and unsheathed her sword. "This is it...the time has come to show everyone what monster I've become, until now, only Luna and Blood saw what I'm like. I wonder how the rest would react..." She said to herself as she walked out onto the walls. The soldiers cheered to see their Captain joining the battle "We'll show'em Captain!" one soldier yelled out. "Hell, we should just send you out and let you win the battle single hoovedly!" another yelled. Killjoy didn't say anything to them as she kept walking. Their moral is high...but how long will that last? They cheer for me yet they aren't prepared to see me when I lose it. she thought as stepped down the stairs and into the courtyard to look over all the defenses down below.

((Noooo dont do it now, its more dramatic if he goes down in a fight when canterlot is invaded.))

Shadow watched Killjoy leave and sighed deeply, he knew if she threatned his brothers or childrens saftey, he wouldnt hesitate to kill her where she stood. "Oh Echo, why did you have to leave me?" He asked aloud to himself as he stood next to Blood.

Celestia watched White as his sparks grew smaller and smaller till they stopped all together. "Very good young colt, it seems you were able to control the electricity within you. Blackstar used and type of sealing spell and trapped his own lighting magic inside you, but because of your mothers Nightmare blood, your body fused with it and now its yours to bend it would seem." She explained to him carefully hoping the little colt wouldnt be scared. White raised an eyebrow, "Wait, sooo I can use magic even with out a horn?" He asked as if to hear it again in simpler terms. Celestia cocked her head to one side, "Mmmm yes, but just lightning only, nothing else." She told remarked. White jumped up with glee cause a shock wave of white and blue lightning, "Saweet!" Celestia rolled her eye brows as he shield blocked the bolts.

((But I want to jump right in to Devil's role, plus his assassination is pretty much the first act of the battle))

"She's still alive....I feel her." Blood said weakly, the blood in his mouth pooling once more, forcing him to spit.

Devildriver hurried to the wall with his sword drawn, all sorts of bad feelings coming over him.

((Too much on Whites part? I thought it would make since on Echos Nightmare form and how her blood runs through his, and gives him the unique ability, thats why i had whites forehead have a special marking, if not i can change it and just have him be a unicorn who specializes in lightning magic.))

Shadow looked at Blood with surprise, "Brother, save your breath, you have a family to live for and protect."

Blackstar and his undead army marched forward, their advance would get them to Canterlots gates at midnight, just hours away.

"I'll protect them....in the next life. This is your time, brother...." Blood grabbed Shadow and pulled him close. "Save...our race....watch over my son. I love you brother....." Blood's hoof began to feel week as his body went pale.

((Lol rightyo sire, oh are ya gonna make a young character? I suggest you should cause only the younger generation is getting out of the city))

White returned back to their room, he sat on the couch and stared at Dawn as she lay unconscious, though it seemed he didnt care he was torn inside. He watched as his mother turned into a nightmare and saw his only sister be almost killed before his eyes. And the fact that Blackstar enchanted him to be basically living electricity. "Please wake up Sis, please, i need you more than ever." Tears slod down his cheeks in streams.

((Well I only got Killjoy so yeah.))

Killjoy went back on the wall and looked over the horizon, she was somewhat happy though, it been so long since she has seen battle again and so it came to no surprise that she wanted the attackers to come already. Of course at the same time she didn't want to lose it like she knows she will, she still had her previous hopes of dying but Shadow could do what she said and keep only the enemy near her, It will all turn out okay, well, that is what she hopes.

DevilDriver entered the room suddenly. "Father, an assassin is in the castle trying to kill y-" he began, but was cutoff by seeing Shadow staring down at his dead brother.....HIS dead father. "No......father......" he said weakly as the weight of the world pressed down on him.

Shadow looked up at Devil, seeing the hurt in the colts eyes he layed a hoof on his shoulder, "He loved you and Rarity with all his heart, its up to you to keep his bloodline alive and well." Shadow left the room, he wanted to stay but he needed to blow off the anger he felt for his brothers killer and the mastermind behind it.

((I figured I'd go ahead and post just so our threads don't get lost while we wait for Trax. We could probably post a little bit just to occupy ourselves, since he's not going to be gone very long, just not getting to ahead of ourselves.))

Tears slid down Devil's face as he removed his helmet and looked down at Blood's body. He shook lightly as the realization sank in. "Father...you did not die in vein."

Oblivion stood on top of one of the castle spires, watching as Black's army approached the city. He looked down at Blood's fangs in his hoof. "And so it begins."

"**** right it begins, you murdering bastered, that was my only brother you killed." Shadow said deeply, anger and vengance rolled of his toung as Shadow balanced perfectly on a spire 10 meters away. His dark purple eyes were shaded like death itself was in them.

((There doesnt have to be a fight Metal, its sort of a talk about Blacks plans and how anyone who opposes Blackstars rule will be killed, civilians will be left to live under his rule and anypony who takes up arms will die. This is where Shadow sheperds the young ones out of the city to escape. Killjoy, please pretty pretty please make a quick young character for the young ones journey, Killjoy can either live as a prisoner or die, thats your choice though. It could even be one who close to Dawns age and they could have a romance along the way.))

Archived