From the Ashes, I Rise Against

NamelessTrax

Killjoy laughed as she got up. She looked at Echo and giggled "don't I know you? I'm sure I've seen you from somewhere...hmmmm I can't remember, Oh Well." she said laughing as she punched echo into the ground causing her to skid across a few feet. "The little bat has come to play..." she then blushed "oooo you'll scream for me won't you? I just get so mmm thinking about that cute little face of yours being smeared into the ground." She said walking towards Echo.

((seriously is it just me that's getting a little creeped about Killjoy, It's what I'm going. If you aren't I'll have to work harder. The younger Character will enter after the fighting is over, Radz and the group will meet up.))

((Killjoy's brain is working very hard to stop her insanity that it is ignoring some basic functions such as muscle limitation so Killjoy is accessing 100% potential. not only that but it's working hard to make sure nothing else harms the body and so reaction time is doubled.))

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Get her to Cupcakes level and we'll talk. Lol))

Devil flipped a switch in the stone wall, and it slowly opened to reveal a set of stairs leading down beneath the castle. "We should see if anypony else is around. As many ponies need to get out safely as possible.

Oblivion appeared behind Shadow, pointing his blade at him. "Ready to see your wretched brother again?"

Shadow flipped around in flash and disarmed the blade then taking Oblivion by the neck and kneeing him in the face sending him a meter away. "If your going to kill somepony, try talking after the heart has stopped beating, you pathetic waste of breath." Shadow growled angrily.

Echo stood up and cracked her neck with a smile, "Insanity suits you well Killjoy, im going to enjoy making you bleed." Echo opened her mouth sending a high pitched scream blast at Killjoy.

Killjoy stumbled back as she took the blast. The scream hurt her ears, but her body wasn't taking notice. "mmmm you promise?" she asked before giggling "and why do you have to yell, I didn't know I was doing something bad." she said in a seductive tone before Charging at Echom her hoof made a small crater as she pushed off and started to rush like a freight train at full speed. "I think you should be a little nicer!" she shouted as she picked Echo up by the throat and choke slammed her into the ground "oh you already on the ground, what would the other think." she blushed and moaned "I think it's time to get it on." she said throwing a hard right hook.

Echo as she caught the right hook, "I think ponies might get the wrong idea about our fight." She said before kicking Killjoy in the air and only for Echo to teleport right above her and spin kick Killjoy back down to the ground. Echo used her magic to spread her limbs out and took a nearby sword to Killjoys neck, "Checkmate darling." She teased.

Shadow gusted backwards at the same time and landed a backwards spin kick to Oblivions face as he finished sending him into the wall of a nearby building. "Still you, you forget I've fought unicorns before and therefore your predictable. Im going to enjoy playing with you, you filthy worm."

"And I'm going to enjoy watching you cry like a foal as I rip your fangs out, and rip your wings off for that matter." Oblivion sneered as he fired lightening at Shadow before raising his blade to strike, with a devilish hiss that caused bloom to drop from his own fangs.

Killjoy grinned "I'm into the rough stuff but this doesn't do at all" she said as she headbutted Echo making her lose focus and stopping the magic. Killjoy landed on her hooves and Uppercut Echo into the air. Before Echo hit the ground, Killjoy grabbed and undead Soldier and swung him into echo sending them flying across the ground. "Come on, don't tell me you're a five minute kinda mare." she said with yet another giggle. "Oh and I do remember, you're that cutie that's in love with Shadow, hope he doesn't get mad, he isn't the jealous type is he?"

Shadow leaned to the right as he dodged the bolt of lightning, it managed to skin him across the base of the neck giving him a burnt scar. He tucked and rolled in a curving motion and getting up, grabbing Obllivions hoof and dagger then slinging him over his back and slamming the assassin into the ground. Shadow twisted his wrist then kicked him in the face sending Oblivion skidding across the ground. Shadow remained silent, knowing words would distract the fight.

Blackstar watched Echo and Killjoy observantly, "It seems Echos Nightmare form has reduced her speed and agility by too much, perhaps a slight change is in order, she looked more appealing in her normal body." His horn lit up and a blast of purple flame shot from the sky above on top of Echo. She emerged from the smoke in her normal form, but her body was riddled with black tattoos representing sound. "Now this is more like it, and dont worry about my husband, he probably thinks i'm dead. He'll freeze up when he sees me and Blackstar will sieze that moment of weakness." Echo dashed forward in serpitine sprint, her speed and agility were increased greatly, her figure becoming almost invisible as she moved. In seconds she was on top of Killjoy pinning her to the ground with a dagger aiming for the throat.

Killjoy laughed "oh so you're the fast type, I like it." she said slowly raising her arms "It's just like those fights I hear about, muscle vs. speed and it's always a stalemate, I like you an all..." she grabbed Echo's hoof with the knife in it and started to pushed the knife away from her throat "but you're starting to piss me off, and no one wants mamma to get angry...I'm in a very good mood and wish to keep it that way. Honestly...I'm surprised Black didn't try to end me himself instead of sending his kidnapped lackey. Can't say I blame you...the nightmare can be influencing..so do you feel it...the pain, agony, the haunting whispers howling in your mind and the images of horror imprinted into you brain like some slideshow that never ends...do you feel your mind slowly decay and slip into madness to where there is no escape?" she asked as she glared into Echo's eyes. Killjoy's eyes weren't normal, as if something was hiding right under the surface.

Echo's grip lossened as her expression changed from mad-happy to sadness, her eyes flashed as if to cry out for help, ".. I do feel it..." She whispered hurtfully. The moment suddenly dissappeared as she went mad with anger, a flamelike aurora grew around her, "Enough!" She picked up Killjoy and screamed a sonic boom sending Killjoy across the battlefield and crashing into the wall.

Shadow blocked the volly ewith his sword, his world suddenly went grim as he saw the wall be destroyed, the undead swarmed in and began to quickly over power the defense. "Its over... we've lost the city." Shadow said solmenly, he blocked a few more bolts then guided a bolt down to the ground causing dust to fly up. In a second Shadow was on top of Oblivion, high jumping kicking him twice cause him to fly into the sea of undead soldiers. Shadow flew off to find his children and ensure their saftey.

Blackstar stood triumphantly over Celestia and Luna as they struggled in black vines of shadow magic, "Now watch as your stupid city burns." He laughed as he hovered them both to a balcony over looking the city.

Killjoy struggled up, her madness seemed to have went away for now. She winced in pain as she noticed a large piece of shrapnel in her side. "Bucking hell..." she gritted her teeth as she pulled it out and huffed. She leaned her back on the wall and slid down holding her side which was now bleeding a lot. She was wondering if Echo was the pony to kill her and if she even would. Then she thought of Luna and was now fearing that she may be hurt or worse. Killjoy struggled back on her hooves "Luna..." she whispered as she slowly made her way to see if Luna made it out or not.

((Should we try and evac anybody else or is just Shadow and the young ones going to escape?))

Oblivion spit and got back to his hooves. "This isn't over, Shadow." He said as he teleported away.

Suddenly there was a bolt of magic that hit Black's horn. Twilight flew by and blasted the vines while Soul flew by and sliced some more vines off. "Celestia! Luna! Run, quick!" Twilight frantically called.

Blackstar recovered with a growl and flurry of shadowy vines recaptured the princesses as well as Twilight and Soul, "You not going any where, except behind bars." He growled angily, he tightened the grip around her neck and did so to Soul as well.

((Just the children))

Shadow flew to where he told them to wait, "Devil, White, the city is lost, you need to leave now. I will make sure my distraction can give you enough time to get out." He told them warrily.

Echo came down on Killjoy hard grabbing her neck and forcing her to the ground, "Dont worry about your lover, Blackstar is keeping her alive, though for you thats his choice." Echo picked her head off the ground and whispered into her ear, "Goodnight sweatheart." Echo took a clean jab to the back of Killjoys neck causing the first sign of a blackout, dizziness.

The undead flooded into the city, killing any ponies who they saw as a threat, the royal soldiers fought valiently but they were overencumbered by the sheer numbers.

Devil scooped Dawn back onto his back and nodded, looking to the secret passage out of the city. "Where do we go from there?"

Twilight struggled to breathe, but finally lost consciousness. Soul struggled to escape but soon began to black out himself.

"You're a d@mn monster, Black. Even after death, you leave your path more putrid and vile than it was before." The Oracle's spirit said from behind Blackstar.

Killjoy felt Echo's hoof hit the back of her neck, an in just that one second, it seemed that years worth of thoughts passed by her mind before her eyes shut and everything turned black. It was curious, she still seemed conscious in her mind but she out cold. Her thoughts still roamed but her body wasn't responding. It's like her mind and body were completely different. All she could think about was Luna, she was scared that Luna may be hurt, she hoped with all her heart that Luna made it out.

Echo dragged Killjoy across the ground as she headed to the courtyard.

"That will depend on you Devil, keep them safe and hidden from Blackstars sights, theres no guarntee he wont come looking for you when he sees you not here." Shadow told him, White shook his head in tears, "No you have to come with us, please father." He cried franitcally. Shadow knelt before his son, "Your journey does not end here, now please dont let my sacrifice be in vain, keep your sister safe my son. I love you very much." He said as he kissed Whites forhead and went to Dawn to do the same. Shadow looked Devil in the eye, "Stay off the main roads and out of heavily occupied towns."

Blackstar scoffed, "You believe your friends are the only ones who can see you brother, but my abilites have grown scince our last bout. But it seems I have out lasted even your life span. My power deserves this kingdom, and I will laay waste to any who oppose me." He roared with triumph, he teleported the four of them away to the dungeon below the castle. Blackstar used his shadowy magic to began the rebuildng of the castle in his image. "Oh its good to be king again." He said as he slouched into his throne.

Luna hit the floor and quickly glanced at the iron barred door. suddenly fear struck hard into her heart "Killjoy!" she shouted as she ran to the door. "Please be alive." her eyes became waterfalls as she knew the chances of her still being alive are very slim. Luna's heart sank as she slid down to her knees. It seemed that the world came crashing down and shattered and everything just went dark as if all light just got sucked out. "We were going to..." she leaned against the wall and buried her face into her knees.

Devil nodded and spread his wings. "Let's go, White!" He said, heading down the passage.

Twilight was still unconscious as Soul angrily got to his hooves. He yelled in anger as he tried to rip the bars off and punched a nearby wall over and over until his hooves bled.

"You think you have won, Black, but I can assure you. You will die." The Oracle said in a blank, yet intimidating tone.

Oblivion stood at the side of the throne, his blade drawn, ready to strike down any who would harm his king.

White paused to watch as Shadow flew back into the fight, he turned and followed his older cousin through the passage.

((Hey Killjoy, Shadow could find Radz being cornered by too many undead, he help and then tell Radz to follow the passage and catch up with the others?))

Shadow leaped back into the fray as he barged through a door as some undead went to enter, he landed into the thick of a marching line. Shadow kicked up a wooden staff and swung it around, "So who wants to go to the after life?" He taunted as they charged in for him, Shadow began taking them down as fast as they came.

Echo had dragged Killjoy to the courtyard and put her in strong iron cuffs, she began to direct the traffic of the swarming undead, telling them where to put the prisoners and citizens.

Blackstar waved a hoof send a shadowy swipe that obliterated the ghosty image, "Worthless." He began to feel a disturbance amongst his undead and went to look out the balcony, he spotted Shadow and grinned. "My my, this should be interesting." Blackstar turned into a black cloud and went down to the streets below.

((sure I don't mind))

Radz was cornered by hordes of undead but was not giving up she added on to the pile of corpses around her as she casted lightning at the soldiers and slicing through with her battleaxe. "c'mon you mangy gits! I got enough for all of you!" she shouted sending a wave of fire into the crowd. "I have complaints about dying like this! All soldiers wish to have such a death. they'll see my corpse surrounded by the fools who decided to get near!" she screams as she swinging away into the soldiers.

The Oracle faded away, but as he did, a voice was heard. "Memento mori, Black. Know that you will die."

Oblivion scoffed at the Oracle as he disappeared. "We have the princesses, your highness. What do you wish to do with them?"

Devil hurried down the passage way, careful to keep Dawn safely on his back. "We need to find a light source, it's getting darker and darker!"

Shadow landed beside Radz, cuts and slashes riddled his body and his cape was ripped in shreds. "Mind if I join in?" He said as he swung a powerful blow taking out a whole line.

"After we clean up this mess we'll start our fun." Blackstar said psyichcally to the assassin as he land in the courtyard, Echo stepped back bowed to him, "We are finishing up my lord, there seems to be no resistance." She reported strongly. Blackstar scoffed and headed down the main street, "Your husband is making your efforts worse by the minute." He said as he drew an ugly jagged sword. Echo frowned and kept her head down in failure, she cursed Shadow under breath.

White looked around in the dark, "Maybe we can wait for somepony to come this way, maybe they'll have a light?" He suggested warrily.

Archived