From the Ashes, I Rise Against

NamelessTrax

"Yes, we head to distract the 7th, 8th, and 9th Legions while the rebels advance on Canterlot." Shadow said sheathing Shadowfang which still glowed red, he looked from Echo to Blood, "Please take caution in facing these demons, they unlike anything you have faced before, do not underestimate them. I better see both of you still alove when the dust clears."

Azure flew above into the skies. Dawn and Tavi marched in the front starring forward with determination.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Of course I'll be alive. Who else is going to get you out of trouble like when we were kids?" Blood said with a smirk.

Devil had the wrath of hell burning in his eyes and he marched with the rebels. All he could think about was an arrow flying through Black's head as he got his love back.

Shadow smiled slightly as he remembered their childhood, even though it was filled with blood and screams, he could remember how Blood had helped him through such a bad time. "Indeed Brother."

At Canterlot, the 7th, 8th, 9th legions were being marched out to destroy the rebels but according to plan they were heading the opposite way. The 5th and 6th began setting up guard posts and preparing for an attack.

Black paced back and forth mumbling something frantically, he paused to scratch his face then continued to pace back anf forth shivering with fear.

Trax watched the poor soul, he couldnt feel sorry for him, this heartless pony has whats coming to him and more. Trax stepped from the darkness and almost smirked as Black pretended to act strong and confident, "Ah Trax, glad you insisted on staying here, if the rebels come to Canterlot they will surely die by your hooves." Black said thankfully. Trax merely dipped his head with a slight smile.

((I guess time skip to battle.))

The rebel lines marched over the hill the overlooked Canterlot as the army came to a halt. Thunder landed in front of the lines and looked at the corrupted city. "This is our time, our time to save Equestria from this darkness. It is us who will shine the light of justice down upon the evil that plagued our lands, By our swords will we cut our way to victory, with our shields, we will defend our brothers from the dark. Make our cries for battle be heard and strike fear into the shriveled hearts of the abominations in front of us. Stand with me, for the commander! For the Princesses! For Equestria!" his shout echoed through the air for everyone to hear. "Charge!" he yelled as he ran forward screaming his battlecry.

Treachery, Fraud, and Violence, paused as they heard the battle cries of the rebel soldiers. "We were tricked, we have to get back to Canterlot now!" Treachery said angrily but paused as he heard the murmurs of the undead as they saw a figure in the distance heading towards them half concealed by a haze. Treachery peered at the figure and gasped in shock, "No way,.... But.... He's supposed to be dead!"

Shadow walked calmly towards the three legions of undead, slowly Echo and Blood along with the other members of the Order began to appear from the haze behind him, their eyes glowed red with Sharingan design. "I have kept you from battle long enough my friends, time to let loose the demons we were created to be, sick em."

Azure went into a dive bomb followed by Dawn as they clashed with the undead as they swarmed from the gates of Canterlot. Anger and Heracy, along with The Silver sisters, stood on the wall watching the battle begin. Drop and his archers unleashed a volly of arrows. Tavi walked calmly through the horde effortlessly striking any undead in her path.

Blood gripped his sword tightly as he gave a confident smirk to his brother. Mephisto charged his horn as Serenity readied her blade. Wolfbane drew his battleaxe as Helios and Hellion growled savagely.

Silverthorn desperately tried to resist the power, but found it useless. She involuntarily drew her bow and knocked an arrow. "Silverstream....I love you honey. Don't be scared, our friends will help us."

From deep within the Dungeon, the shadowy haze flooded the halls and cells. Killjoy's blood red eyes, now like Nightmare Moon's, shined through the darkness. Killjoy slowly stood up, her armor has rusted and withered for the past year. She stepped to the barred door of her cell and looked at it for a moment before shadows swarmed around her fist as she punched the cell door off its hinges flying down the hall until hitting the wall. she looked at her old withered armor before shadows swirled around it, changing it. As the shadows dispersed, the armor was completely different. It was the Armor of Nightmare worn by Nightmare Moon. She felt the immense power now under her control. Two undead soldiers saw her free and rushed at her in an attempt to subdue her. Killjoy took hold of one of the iron bars on a cell and broke it off like it was a toothpick before completely obliterating the two undead. She picked up the Claymores the guards had put them together and once again the shadowy haze engulfed them and combining them into one large black sword with strange markings. Finally she exited the dungeon and up to where Black was.

((The armor she is in now looks like this, one on the right of course.))

black-plate.jpg

((and this is the sword. Dark Souls FTW.))

423-1-1370100264.jpg

Trax stepped in front Killjoy blocking her path, "This is as far as you go." He said coldly, just behind him were the trap spells meant to catch her. Black chuckled, his madness from fearing Killjoys wrath drove him close to insanity, "Welcome Killjoy, I was wondering when you would crawl from your whorish cell. Too bad Luna escaped before I could have my fun." He said taunting her. Black had surrounded himself with trap spells that could stop Killjoy in her tracks and leave her helpless.

Treachery held up his nine bladed fan staff, "Kill them all!" The undead charged forward. Shadow stood firm, "Mephisto, the armies are yours, leave the generals to us."

Killjoy looked at Trax and grinned "you really think you actually stand a chance? Getting in my way will only stall the inevitable." She looked at Black "you had a year to do it...So what happened Black, couldn't get it up, or were you scared like you are now? You look like you are about to piss yourself, apparently you don't have much faith in your...pet." She said now readying her sword and looking back at Trax "now get out of my way...or I'll show you no mercy. Stop protecting a coward...I can see it in your eyes that you think the same of him. He's not worth dying over." She said gripping the handle of her sword tighter.

Mephisto nodded as he gave a shout and charged the undead. He immediately annihilated several as Serenity and Wolfbane cut them down and Helios and Hellion savagely tore them to pieces.

Blacks eyes flared in anger, Trax stepped to stand between their vision of eachother, "Never judge a book by its cover." As he spoke he closed his eyes, his hair and loose clothing began to rise, Trax then opened his eyes releasing a power that cracked the floor and walls around them. His left eye was red with the black design of the Sharingan, but his was on the 9nth and final stage, surpassing Shadow who was only on the 5th, showing just how skilled he is. "Humor me for awhile, besides if you tried now you'd lose for sure." He spoke using his eye to show Killjoy the magic circles surrounding Black, Trax smiled and held out a hoof with a slight smile, "Care to dance ma Lady?"

((Trax vs Killjoy for the moment till Shadow can break the circles with Shadowfang. Lol hopefully they don't destroy the city.))

Violence roared with rage drawing out his iron fists with 7 spikes on each fist, he bolt forward.

"The 7th Gate, Violence, hes all yours Echo." Shadow said. Echo activated her eyes to the 3rd stage with a smile, "Finally someone worth using these eyes on." She said before zipping forward whipping out a long whip, once close she leaped up flipping and spinning over Violence, her whip wrapped around his fists and she landed slinging him right back over her and slamming him into the ground.

Fruad narrowed his eyes, "They will not be easy at all." He said whipping out two large scythes with four blades on each, he sped forward.

"The 8th Gate, Fraud, make him see the error of his ways Brother." Shadow said to Blood.

"Flash will get you no where...Trax is it?" She asked looking into his eyes as the shadowy aura swirled around her. She could see inside Trax's head, his loves, hates, even nighmares. "Hmmm...fine, this will be a very interesting dance, just try to keep up." She swung her sword down letting hit the floor. The sword's weight caused the floor to explode in debri, but she was wielding it like a feather. "Now then, let's begin." She said as the floor once again exploded, rubble flew everywhere as Killjoy swung the massive sword towards Trax.

Trax drew his sword in a flash parring with Killjoys massive sword easily, the shock wave blew out the windows and shattered the entire half of the room they were in, so much so that it began to slide off from the rest of the castle. Trax flipped up over her, "Dont worry about civilians, I evacuated all of them less than an hour ago." He said briefly before throwing two paper bomb kuni's next to Killjoy, he kicked off her putting distance between them. 

The bombs blew up beside her, smoke covered the area. Laughter echoed through the room as Killjoy stepped out of the smoke, a dark swirling vortex surround Killjoy as it blew away the smoke "cheap tricks Trax, very cheap a tricks..." She said with a smirk. Killjoy's foot dug into the ground as she rushed towards Trax swinging her sword knocking Trax through the castle wall and out into the city. She didn't make any effort following fore she knew Trax would quickly return.

((Killjoy don't forget that the whole side of the building shes on is crumbling down.))

Trax spread his wings taking flight, he switched to his bow and fired an arrow just past her head striking behind her, there was a single flash before it exploded blasting her forward as the building fell.

((Well I don't have to now lol))

Killjoy stabilized in the air before landing on a roof top. She then started running across the roof tops towards Trax before finally jumping high into the air at Trax as they clashed blades. The clash once again sent a powerful shock wave for everyone around Canterlot to feel. Both of their power were equally great and beyond all measure, it was clear that their conflict could last days if nothing changed.

"Shadow is up against the 9th Gate and his brother against the 8th, Blacks linked all of the other demons to the Treachery and Fraud, for every demon who dies, their power is automatically transfered to them equally. Shadow cant use Shadowfang so it may be awhile before Black is open to attack. Those spells wont break without Shadowfangs blood blade." Trax said as he and Killjoy sparred equally, their skill alone allowed them to conversate during battle.

((Metal, take over Fraud cause i got alot on my plate, Same for Killjoy once Black is open for attack.))

Treachery gripped his staff and sped forward with great speed, but Shadow dodged it by flipping up over him balance off he flat side of Treacherys nine bladed fan, their eyes met for a heartbeat before Shadow drew two sword and clashed with Treachery as he wirled around.

Blood grabbed Fraud by the throat and slammed him down using the momentum of his wings before slashing him across the chest. "Weak undead." He taunted, even if was a struggle fighting the undead general.

The rebels approached Canterlot and Devil could see his father fighting Fraud in the distance. He looked towards the city, hoping there was a way to save Silverthorn and Silverstream.

Killjoy smirked "so what, are you acting like your helping Black by keeping me busy and away from him so Shadow can do what exactly that involves this Shadow Fang?" She asked "this would be a lot easier if you just explain."

"She sacrificed her life so that you could have a shot at reaching Black, Shadowfangs power is greatly increased by the blood of those its killed, the stronger their belief the stronger it becomes." Trax told her before putting his hooves together, suddenly a large aura exploded from him taking the shape of a giant white Samurai pony with a flowing cloak around him, he wielded two glowing katanas. Trax shifted around with the giant aura figure following his movements, the white samurai held up its swords blocking a powerful blast from the top of the Castle. Black was standing there yelling out to him in fury, the words traitor came out alot. Trax looked back at Killjoy ignoring the outburst since he wasnt a real threat, though the large aura samurai was new. "He is annoying is he not?"

The rebels clashed with the undead as Moonshield and his legionnaires formed a shield wall that was fatal to try and pass. Lyra gracefully weaved through the undead, slicing them apart left and right. Devil immediately began to fire arrows into the undead.

Silverthorn's wept as she began to shoot arrows at the rebels against her will. She couldn't make herself resist her father's power. She just prayed that she didn't kill anybody.

Killjoy froze when she heard Trax tell her that a student and very good friend had died by sacrificing herself to win a war Black caused. Killjoy's head dipped down as her hair shaded her eyes. She gritted her teeth before the ground exploded around her as shadows swirled around and shooting up into a spire hundreds of feet high. Strong winds pulled up the rubble from the ground as the shadowy vortex acted like a tornado. All Killjoy could feel is the sheer rage towards Black, her breath shook as her anger overwhelmed her. She glared at Black who stood from a distance making it perfectly clear that his death will be painful.

Archived