From the Ashes, I Rise Against

NamelessTrax

Black flinched but tried not to show his fear, he fired multiple magic blasts and threw pieces of building at them. Traxs aura went into auto pilot made and started slicing through the debris and magic blasts, "If I didnt know better, I'd say hes about to jump off the deep end from all that fear hes bundling up."

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"He should be afraid..." Killjoy said as she put up her hooves and caught one of the large pieces of building, her feet got buried under the ground from the force of the massive weight. She growled "return to sender..." She said as spun around to gain momentum before letting go launching the large piece of building back at Black. "I don't if I'll have the patience to wait for Shadow..." Her eye began to twitch she was still battling her insanity, but it was clear she had the upper hand.

Blacks shielding spell obliterated the rock as he spat out more curse words and conplained while firing random magic blasts. Trax retracted back his aura samurai and effortlessly deflected the magic blast with his katana, "His insanity will break loose soon, too much stress and fear will drive him off the deep end. His Black magic will be more powerful then, do not underestimate him."

Shadow and Treachery clashed with almost matched speed and skill. Echo kept Violence at bay with her whip, this angered him greatly but he couldn't get close to land a hit.

Heresy smiled as she watched the rebels battle below the wall, she spotted Devil and White, "Oh dearys, go and kill your boytoys for me, they are real eyes sores for me." Silverstream perked up uncontrollably and started forward drawing her katana, she screamed on the inside trying to stop her self but to no avail.

Suddenly Thunders feet were swept under him then he slammed hard by a five pronged mace, the hit sent him crashing through rebel troops and landing hard into the side of a solid mineral deposit. "Thunder, finally you are mine to kill, I have waited too long for this meeting!" Anger said as he teleported infront of Thunder taking him by the neck and slamming him against the hard rock.

Blood shouted as he brought his blade down severing one of Fraud's arms. The undead general roared in as he glared at Blood with evil eyes. He slashed his chest with his claws, causing Blood to step back. He felt the blood seep from the wounds in his chest. "Oh, that's it..."

Devil looked up as he saw Silverthorn quickly flying towards him, tackling him to the ground. Her eyes glowed green as tears fell from them onto Devil's face. He looked into her eyes and saw that she didn't want to fight him. "I'm sorry...." Silverthorn said softly as she punched Devil hard in the face. Devil threw her off and got into a defensive stance.

((Remember what we did a long time ago with Soul and Trax fighting Twilight and Tavi? We could do something like that again.))

Killjoy looked at Trax, her eyes still showing faint insanity "don't you think I know what it's like? I'm know very well what insanity can do to someone, I've experienced what Black is right now for years. How my mind is even intact is a miracle in itself. So if you don't mind, spare me the lecture, I know what I'm dealing with." She said as a bunch of shadows flew in front of her to block the magic blasts. "I'll feel right at home..."

Thunder looked at Anger and narrowed his eyes "I think you're confused...as if I'd let some disgusting sack a sh!t like you." He said spreading his wings and pushing the demon off and charging Anger, Thunder shoulder bashed Anger into ground before kicking him back up then nailing Anger with the flat end of his sword that sent the demon flying into the castle wall.

Trax rolled his eyes, he had his own views on Insanity, believing it was an excuse for somepony to let loose their emotions because they couldnt handle the stress and pressure. But he kept his mouth shut to prevent an argument he'd regret ever getting into. "Some tea?" He asked as he took out a tea pot and two cups.

White blast back a group of undead with his lightning before he was kicked in the back of the head, he stumbled forward looking behind him only to gasp in shock as he saw Silverstream coming at him with her katana. White unsheathed his only to barely par with her, a cut opened up on his cheek, she was far more skilled than he was. "Silverstream snap out of it, this isnt you!" He said desperately only to receive a knee in the gut from her then hard kick in the face sending him back. Silverstreams expression was emotionless and blank, her young age kept her feelings from reaching the outside.

Anger roared with rage, "Finally an oppenoppenant to feel my wrath!" He shot at Thunder ramming him through the hard mineral deposit and bashing him down repeatedly with his mace.

Blood gave a mighty shout as he slashed Fraud furiously. Massive gashes formed on his chest as Blood then severed the other arm. Fraud fell to the ground defeated. Blood took a blade from his side and grabbed Fraud's head. He glared into his eyes as he plunged the knife through his throat before ripping it out and severing his head. Blood kicked his body over and stared at the other undead, who were now in shock and fear. "No mercy for the dead!" He shouted, holding the severed head towards the undead as they began to step backwards.

Silverthorn drew an arrow and Devil did the same. They pointed at each other waiting for the other to fire. "Silverthorn, your father is controlling your mind. Fight him!" Silverthorn gritted her teeth. "I...I'm trying....I-" her eyes suddenly flashed green as a scowl formed. "I'll kill you!" She shouted as she let the arrow fly. If struck Devil in the leg, causing him to randomly fire his into the air. He quickly drew his blades to block and oncoming strike from Silverthorn.

Shadow leaped back as Treachery pulsed out a wave of black magic, he began cowering in pain before he was rejuvenated and stood with an crooked evil smile, "With fraud out of the way, all their power comes to me." Shadoow could see the aura around him grow even bigger than before, "Black made sure to cover all his ends, dammit, ECHO WAIT!" He called out but was too late as Echo completely obliterated Violence with a sonic blast of sound, she turned to him in surprise. Treachery felt the surge of power as the power from Violence was transferred into him, he grew a little bigger and his body transformed into a centaur like beast. "Yes! You fools have just written your own gravestones!" Shadow facehoofed himself in pity, "Okay, Hun, Brother, I may or may not need your assistance." Shadow jumped up dodging a strike from Treacherys fan staff but was sent flying into the dirt by hard punch. Echo whipped her whip around Treacherys front legs and pulled tight attempting to put him off balance.

White used his lightning to zip around dodging Silverstreams rapid slashes, her speed and reflexes were close to catching up with him but he could just keep ahead of her till threw a dart into his leg causing him trip and crash into a pile of dead bodies.

Blood spread his wings and dashed towards Treachery, kicking him in the throat before slashing at him with his blade.

Devil grunted in pain from the arrow in his leg as he forced Silverthorn off of him and blocked another volley of strikes, trying to think of a way to bring her back.

((Killjoy has a good excuse lol, the fear of hurting the one you love most everyday and every time you close your eyes for years tends to get to you eventually.))

Killjoy growled "your ignorance is annoying...for someone to be rumored as wise, you are clueless. Be hopeful you never have to experience the constant fear of hurting the one you love most...constant nightmares...years of torment and fear...not even a second of peace." She said before glaring at Trax "So if you are done being an immature little sh!t, let us focus on Black."

Thunder grabbed Anger "you seem eager to feel cold steel in your body. You'll soon be just as cold as your corpse rots on the ground when this battle is over." He said throwing Anger off him before punching him and slicing down Anger's chest.

"I just asked if you wanted some tea, your beliefs are you're own, everypony has their own." Trax said as he sat down and began pouring himself a glass. Black began yelling again from the castle before firing a large blast, Trax unsheathed his katana and deflected it perfectly but the rumble spilt his cup. Trax looked down at the tea and sighed deeply, "Tis bad luck to spill good tea, ..... Its jasmine too..." Trax stood up stabbing his sword in the ground then taking out his bow and knocked an arrow, he pulled it back aiming just towards the bottom of the castle, "Apologies for this now." He said before releasing the arrow sending it flying across the city. A couple seconds later the bottom floors of the castle blew out from an explosion within, the rest of the top floors began to crumble down. Black felt the building shake and crumble beneath him, "That sly son of -" Blacks cursing was cut off as he fell with the rest of the building. "Oh calm down he'll be alright so you can kill him yourself." Trax said as he sat back down pouring another glass of tea.

Killjoy gritted her teeth "I find you quite annoying, why are you even here now? Black already knows you betrayed so why bother staying. Is pissing me off your new goal because you're getting there real fast." She said staring at what's left of the castle.

"Shadow never told you?" Trax asked raising his eyebrow in surprise, "Guess I shouldn't be all too shocked, he never was one to confide his secrets. Even his own brother and wife probably dont know about our little deal. I must collect some payment before I take my leave of this kingdom, if it can even be called that all at the moment." He tipped his glass to sip more tea.

Treachery backhanded Blood down into the ground then raised his fists to punch down but Echo restrained him with her whip. Shadow landed beside Blood, "She always was good with a whip." He joked as he took his brothers hoof and flew away from Treachery before Echo blast him with a massive vibration that blew a hole in the earth. Treachery zipped out from the smoke and slammed Echo with his head sending her crashing through the undead army. "Well there goes the Rough Thursdays with the wife." Shadow joked again. Treachery charged his horn and sent a massive blast at him and Blood, "Defense or Offense?" Shadow asked Blood asking if her wanted to block the attack or go around to strike while the enemy is occupied.

Blood threw his two swords up blocking the beam. He slid backwards but was able to withstand the attack. It was a silent and subtle way of saying "defense." He looked to Shadow. "Stab him in the back for me."

Shadow grinned as he sped around, he drew out his claw gauntlets slashing the calves of Treacherys hind legs. Treachery yolwed in pain but choked as Echo appeared binding his neck with her whip, Shadow flew in from behind bursting forward and used his momentum to drag his claws up Treacherys back then pushing them into his back and ripping outwards. Treachery stumbled forward in dismay but Shadow grabbed his throat and slammed him down, the claws dug threw the demons throat blood gushing out like a waterfall. "Hows all that power doing for you now Demon?" Shadow taunted before pulling back completely ripping Treacherys throat apart. "You two help the others with the undead, I have work to do in Canterlot." Shadow told them before flying off towards Canterlot. Echo watched him go frowning, "Blood, he usually says he'll be back soon, why didnt he say it this time?"

Anger bashed Thunders face with his mace then grabbed his throat and jabbing the top of his mace into Thunders gut repeatedly, "I am Anger! I am Wrath! I cannot lose!" He said losing himself in the moment.

((You can end the sorry sap Killjoy))

Blood was silent and watched him go. "I don't know..."

Silverthorn swung so hard at Devil, and Devil blocked it so well that both of their weapons were knocked from their hands. Devil grapped Silverthorn and tried to subdue her. "Snap out of it, Silverthorn!"

Heresy walked casually through the battle, any rebel who attacked her was quickly put down mercilessly. She stopped and stood watching Devil and Silverthorn fight with gleaming eyes, she enjoyed this too much, she reveled in the thought watching Devil be struck down by the one he loves.

Silverstream chased White into Canterlot, "snap out of it Silver!" He said stopping to par with her but she knocked him aside effortlessly.

Azure dominated several undead before he caught a glimps of Devil and Silverthorn, then he saw the Demon general Heresy. Dawn was near him and they exchanged a nod before quietly making their way towards her.

"Then remind to kill him for making me have to deal with you while I wait for him to take down Black's trap spells!" Killjoy said in annoyance

Thunder caught the mace with his hoof "like I said before." He glared at Anger "as if I'd be defeated by a scummy piece of sh!t like you..." He then used his wings to overpower Anger and disarming him before ramming his sword Ito Anger gut lifting him up into the air "you are far too weak to kill me." He said before swing his sword throwing Anger off the blade and onto the ground to bleed out.

Suddenly a searing pain ripped through Heresy's body knocking her to the ground. The Oracle's spirit materialized before her with a grim look. "Any who would harm mares the way you have does not deserve to live. Especially when one was just a young filly."

Silverthorn growled and headbutted Devil before knocking him off and to the ground with a blade at his throat. She appeared to be full of rage but tears still fell.

Herecy blasted away the spirit with her magic, "Buck off Ghosty, Im a demon, I dont have remorse." She said scoffing.

Black stood up coughing but unharmed, "Im going to kill that wretched archer right after that red bîtch..." He began angrily. "Bold words, sure you can back them up?" Shadow asked as he appeared under the cover of a debris cloud, Blacks eyes opened wided in shock, "But.... Your supposed to be dead!"

The Oracle disappeared before the blast landed and reappeared in front of Heresy, grabbing her tightly by the throat and lifting her up. "A demon...and yet you do not comprehend true power. You know not the judgement of the dead." He said in a hellish voice, his grip tightening as well as beginning to burn.

Silverthorn raised her dagger up about to stab Devil through the chest. Devil closed his eyes. "I love you, Silverthorn....more than anything." Silverthorn's tears fell harder but the glare was still there. She brought the knife down into Devil's chest. He gasped and stared at the sky in shock as the wound bled out. His eyes eventually rolled back in his head and his breathing stopped. Suddenly the control left Silverthorn and she became aware of her surroundings. She cried out in horror as she held Devil's body.

((Hold on Metal I have plans for Heresy))

Heresy swipped with her claws causing The Oracle to dissapate into thin air, "Shut up old geezer, things are getting good!" She said with a grin seeing Silverthorn break the spell. Heresy drew out her weapon and flew like a bullet at Silverthorn and Devil, suddenly the tip of her blade stopped before touching Silverthorn, fresh blood dripped from it. Azure stood facing them with blood running from his mouth, "G-get out of here dammit..." He said weakly as he grabbed the blade that was impaling out from his stomach, Heresy stood behind him half in shock but smiled with glee. "Touching sweetheart, but not enough- what?" She began trying to pull away but Azure held on. Dawn was frozen in place with tears streaming down from her eyes, "Azure....." She whispered helplessly. Azure flapped his wings flying backwards into Heresy pushing them back from Silverthorn and Devil. Heresy got a foot hold and pulled out the blade from Azures back, he stumbled backwards swinging his axe, Heresy was too late to see the attack. Azure fell back coughing up blood as he lay on the ground, Dawn moved to his side grabbing his hoof, "Azure.... Azure please stay with me...." She started panicking as he began drifting in and out of consciousness.

Shadow walked on Blacks spell circle dragging the end of Shadowfang on the ground, "I wont stray with the usual dialouge so I'll just get striaght to the point," he paused raising the sword in the air, "At least I made your first death quick, doubt you'll be so lucky this time around." He smiled as he stabbed the magic circle disperesing it easily, the blade returned to its usual shadowy black look. Shadow winked with a grin before flying away, "Hes all yours Killjoy...."

Silverstream stopped and glanced around noticing she could move freely, "White Im free its okay!" She yelled out, White tripped behind her smacking his face on the ground, "Yay! Ow..." He groaned, Silverstream giggled at his attempt to be sneaky.

Silverthorn continued to weep on Devil's lifeless body. The Oracle stood by them, looking down with sorrow in his eyes. "This is the product of true evil. This is the extent of his tyranny. When one must strike down their love ones." He knelt by Devil and gently touched his face. "In life and in death, I have served the two brothers, the chosen ones who led the bat pony race to glory. The time has come for one final act of service."

In the distance between Killjoy and Black, a line a building started to crumble. Before Black knew it, Killjoy was already in the air in front of Black as she swung her massive sword down at him. Shadow like flames surrounded her body as her anger towards Black was clear to see.

Archived