From the Ashes, I Rise Against

NamelessTrax

Black threw up a quick shield but it broke knocking him off balance, in that moment he summoned his jagged sword and giant armor making him three times the size of Killjoy, "You filthy Whöre!"

Shadow met Trax on the building, "One last thing before I am yours Trax..." He said as he gripped Shadowfang, Trax opened one of his eyes looking at Shadow from the side.

Dawn nuzzled Azures cheek as she cried, "Azure get up, please you cant do this too me, we still have to get married and have our own kids and and and..... Azure...." She continued to wheep before a hoof touched her face, she looked up seeing Azure looking at her weakly, he opened his mouth to speak but no words came. Dawns eyes widened in horror as his hoof slipped from her face and fell to the ground, his azure blue eyes slowly closed as his last breath escaped him fleetingly. Dawn could only star at him in pure horror and shock, the battle around her muffled and slowed. A half dead Heresy watched with a gleeful smile as she tried to stand but was kicked over, looking up she yelled in horror as Tavi's rapier impaled her through the center of the eyes, Tavi pulled it out and looked around in sadness at the two scenes before her.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Oracle held his hand out and chanting something in bat pony language. Suddenly Devil's body glowed with light and his wounds closed up. He gasped for breath as he came back to life. Silverthorn cried tears of joy and hugged his tightly. The Oracle then looked to Azure, a tear fell from his eye.

((Is Azure dead for good?))

((He'll be coming back another way.))

Dawn held Azures head close to hers as she began to cry out in agony, Tavi wanted to go to her but started off in the opposite direction knowing she couldnt do anything for her.

Drop fought off the undead on the otherside of the battlefield, he soon ran into Thunder as the ground shook from a large boom from within Canterlot, "Dont suppose thats the bomb she was always talking about?"

The swift hit the ground causing the area around it explode. She stood up pulling her sword out of the ground resting it on her shoulder. "Bold words coming from a cowardly worm." She said coldly." She was unmoved by Black's new frorm, he will need for the fight. "Come then, kill me like you promised." She taunted.

Devil clinched his fist in anger when he saw Azure's lifeless body. Silverthorn's heart hurt from Dawn's pain. More undead approached them, and Devil and Silverthorn tore into them, their teamwork with each other perfect.

Black gritted his teeth grolwing before he rushed Killjoy swinging his mighty jagged sword.

Suddenly a bolt of lightning ripped through the back ranks of the undead as White streamed through turning them to ash. Silverstream cut her way through to her sister and fought along side her and Devil. Suddenly every single Undead began to vibrate and cower in pain, they dropped their weapons and started falling down squirming in agony. Echo stood atop a crest overlooking the battlefield, "Sound is a powerful thing, anything can be destroyed if you can match its frequency." She said before snapping her hoof which made all the undead freeze up then crackle down into piles of bones and rotten flesh. She hopped down and walked up to Thunder, "I would start getting your wounded looked after, Killjoy and Black have already started their battle, it'd be wise to clear from the area. Lord Blood and the others are going to set up a boundry to keep the battle contained but theres no guarantee the boundry will hold. This is not an order, I am simply giving advice." She added in clearing up any reason she might be trying to command him, even if she is technically Royalty.

Killjoy quickly side stepped away from Black's sword and jumped up behind him before slamming her sword down on Black's back causing a large chuck of his armor to break off and knocking Black to the ground. "Just accept your fate, you aren't leaving this city alive or intact." Killjoy said coldly. "Though I have no quarrels with tearing you to pieces."

"Well it's about time we meet on better circumstances I hope you forgive me for last time." Thunder said looking to the city "I do believe you are right, that battle will be destructive beyond measure. No one wants to be within the boundary." He waved to his forces "fall back to the Everfree!" He shouted.

"Hehe I've accepted my fate deary, Im just not leaving without taking as many as I can with me!" Black yelled in a psychotic rage as he batted Killjoy away then blasted a random shot of black magic sending out of the city.

"INCOMING!" A soldier yelled out as everyones attention was directed up into the sky as a black firey ball headed towards them, Echo expanded her nightmare wings at the ready but stopped as she felt an instant chilling feeling. The black firey ball suddenly exploded as a beam of ice pierced through it turning into flakes of snow, a black stallion in a fur lined cloak came walking towards Thunder and Echo, "Greetings, my name is Black Frost, I was told make sure no harm was to come to you." He said formally, his calm and cold blue gaze swept over them. Echo glanced at Thunder, "Is he one of yours?"

Thunder shook his head and shrugged "I don't who it that is. I thought he was one of yours"

Killjoy quickly recovered and rushed Black before hitting out of the city and making him land near Echo and Thunder. Killjoy caught up launcher herself into the air to let her sword slam down on Black.

Blood and the rest of the Bloodmoon Order soon arrived after tearing apart the other armies alone. "We have to go, their forces are faltering and the destruction is soon coming." He looked at the new pony. "Who is this?"

Black formed and baseball bat with his magic and slammed Killjoy sending her crashing back through the Canterlot wall, he then formed black wings and took off after her.

"This is Black Frost, still dont know who hes with." Echo explained. Black Frost dipped his head to Blood, "My name is Black Frost, I answer to Nameless Trax." Echo scoffed, "Of course he works for Trax, that Stallion has influences dipped in eveywhere."

Suddenly Killjoy's sword went flying into the air and impaled Black's leg, Killjoy quickly followed grabbing Black and holding onto his back. Killjoy pulled her sword out and prepared to stab Black through the shoulder to bring him back down.

Black grabbed Killjoy by the throat with a shadow vine and whipped her away, he then raced after her impaling his jagged sword through her leg. "I will not be beaten without inflicting wounds upon you!"

"Good..." Killjoy punched Black away and pulling the sword out "I was about to get bored..." She said coldly as she threw Black's sword at him, before Black could react, the sword dug itself into his shoulder and pinning him against a wall. Shadowy flames started to cover wound on Killjoy's leg.

Black yanked his sword out of his shoulder in which the purple and green black magic filled in, he cracked his head side to side then rushed forward firing multiple blast of black magic arrows.

Killjoy's shadowy aura made a wall in front of he and acted like a shield against the arrows, through one got through and pierced right under her collar bone. She growled before dispersing her aura and catching Black in a face hold before lifting him into the air and slamming him back down into the ground creating a large crater. "You are mere insect." She let go and raised her foot "under my boot." She said as she stomped Black's head deeper into the ground as the area around them exploded by the sheer power.

Black blasted a beam of black magic throwing off Killjoys hoof, Blacks hoof armor turned into a hand with claws grabbing Her by the neck and slamming Killjoy to the side next to him. Black stood up over her, "You are nothing to me, not even worthy of the dung from a$$! I!" He pulled her up and then slammed her back down, "Will!" He repeated the movement again, "Kill!" He slammed her down again then pulled his other hoof back gripping his jagged sword and aiming it towards Killjoys heart, "YOU!"

((FINISH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

Suddenly the black aura exploded sending Black flying through multiple buildings. "You were dead before this fight began." Killjoy's voice sounding three of her we're talking at once. Her eyes glowed bright red as her body became covered in shadow. "A coward destined to die." She teleported behind Black and shove her sword through his back and lifting him into the air "hell awaits you once again...this time you are staying dead." She said as some sort of black electricity pulsed trough the sword and into Black, Black's power was absorbed, never to be used again. Killjoy swung her sword and launching Black off the blade and over the city, his lifeless corpse slammed back into the field where everyone could see. Killjoy teleported right in front of the barrier as she saw the armies of the Rebels and a few recognizable faces.

The Order and the Rebels had pretty much annihilated the undead army. Everybody gasped with surprised when they saw the tyrant finally dead. Suddenly the Oracle stood over Black. "As I've said many times before.....memento mori, Black." He hand lit up as he blasted his body with dark magic. A black flame rose from his body and the Oracle destroy it. Black's soul was now gone, and he would never rise again. "Memento mori..."

Echo found Dawn still crying over Azures body, "Oh hun, Im so sorry." She said as she held onto her daughter. White ran to them and joined in the hug, he always did see Azure as an older brother. Silverstream ran to Silverthorn tackling her in tight hug. Trax and Shadow appeared near them, Black Frost walked up to Trax nodding that he had done what was asked. Shadow walked over to his family, Dawn and White were suprised to see him still alive thinking He'd been vaporized by Blacks beam. They joined in a family hug, after Dawn went back to Azures body explaining what had happened, Shadow looked at him narrowing his eyes. Shadow looked over at Trax and motioned to Azures body, Trax nodded and whispered to Black. Black teleported to Azure and picked him up over his back, he let Dawn kiss Azures cheek before he teleported off to Vampireece. Shadow walked up to Killjoy, "I see my mothers advice helped you out. Now these lands can know a peace without fearing that tyrants return."

Silverthorn hugged Silverstream tightly and kissed her forehead. "It's over....it's finally over." She said with tears of joy in her eyes.

Blood put a hoof on Devil's shoulder. "Son, I've never been more proud of you." He said smiling. Devil smiled and embraced his father tightly.

Killjoy leaned on her sword, the fight left her weak and pretty battered, her wounds were becoming more and more apparent as the adrenaline was wearing off. "There is never peace in world of chaos, a year or two later and there is another @sshole who think he or she is a god..." She said as blood started to trickle down the edge of her mouth. The Nightmare held her body together enough to last until the fight, Killjoy fell to her knees. "Though just hope next time won't leave me in this state."

"Next time it could be you who will need to be put down, I might actually come back to see that fixed myself." Trax said walking up to them. Shadow narrowed his eyes skeptically at Trax, "Im sure Killjoy will know better than to prepare for something like just in case. You can keep your flank clear of these lands." He said coldly. Trax smiled, "Im sure you'll do everything in your power to keep me from returning anyways." He said tentatively.

Nearby Shade appeared with Celestia and the others, all were better looking after being healed in Vampireece. Black was also among them with Azure on his back, along with three other Batpony monks. Echo looked at them confused at why they would be here. The monks then began using their magic drawing up a large magic circle. Shadow threw Shadowfang over to Shade who caught it and went to place it in the center of the circle.

Archived