From the Ashes, I Rise Against

NamelessTrax

((No i was going to create an OC as Blacks daughter that White unknowingly falls for, then the whole controversy arises and things get a little awkward))

Blackstar grinned, "Gather them and announce my rulership, then give them the rules of my kingdom." He ordered before heading inside. (Basically its like any other middle-aged kingdom run by a vicious tyrannt.))

"Hey, Im 15 years old for info miss, and I know some fighting moves too." White argued to Radz, his attention to the newcomer was blindsided by the fact that somewhere deep down he knew he could trust Silverthorn.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Radz Laughed "Please spare me the "I would have killed you already" argument, it's so cliche and plus I heard it too many times. We will follow you for now" she said walking over to Silverthorn and stopping right next to her "I don't like being tricked. You keep a 15 feet distance from the children, trying anything or disobey my terms and I'll end you. Now go." she whispered pointing down the path.

((Dang, well I didn't mean to highjack that from you. Lol))

Oblivion nodded and teleported to the nearest balcony. "All citizens of Canterlot, listen up!" Most of the citizens turned to look at the bat pony assassin. "Blackstar is your king now, anypony got a problem with that? Too bucking bad! All non-bat ponies will be slaves, you will do whatever Blackstar, any of his advisors or royal host, or the undead troops say! All bat ponies loyal to Shadow will be sent to interment camps. Now go, enjoy what little life you wretches have, for soon enough you will forget what Freedom means!"

Soul held Twilight in his hooves, gently stroking her mane, hoping she would soon awaken. He looked with dispair to the two remaining princesses. "Princesses....I'm sorry. I failed you."

Silverthorn looked at Radz and shook her head. "For buck's sake, she's one of those types of mares...." she thought before leading them down the passage way.

Radz scowled and looked back at the children and motioned them to follow "Let's go." she said following Silverthorn. She didn't trust Silver at all, to Radz, it was only a matter of time till Silver tries something or leading them to Black. each possibility was something Radz could not allow. She kept her hooves on her weapon and her horn lit at the ready.

Luna heard Soul but didn't say anything. She just got up and walked to the far end of the cell and laid down on her side facing the the wall.

((I guess we will just say that the cell are magic proof lol))

White followed them trying to keep pace with the older ponies.

Celestia lay in defeat, her spirit crushed from Blackstars easy takeover of Canterlot and her citizens, her breath lacked any words to say to the brave stallion.

Twilight's eyes slowly opened at last as she looked up at Soul. "Soul...." she said weakly. He said nothing and just embraced her tightly, her being alive a small glimpse of hope in a hopeless situation. "Don't say anything....." he said as he held her close.

After a long trek through the passage, there was finally light at the end. Silverthorn walked out of the cave and into the light of day. The escape route had led them to the mountains away from Canterlot. "Here, we made it." She walked over to a bush and began to drag a large bag out. "You, come here." she said to Devil, who wearily walked over to the bat pony mare. She took his hoof and some bandages and began to work on a wound he had gotten. "Don't worry, I didn't have much time to prepare, but I made due."

((I guess I'll get Killjoy into her cell))

And undead Soldier opened the door the dungeon and pushed Killjoy in, She awake and walked down the hall as the undead soldier held a spear to her back. She walked past Soul, then Celestia, she stopped at Luna's cell and saw her in the back of the cell, but before she could say anything the soldier hit her making he stumble forward and entered the cell next to Luna's. Killjoy's wound had stopped bleeding, but it needed to be tended to or at least closed.

Radz watched Silver closely, ready to strike if anything were to happen.

Soul felt only a small bit of relief knowing that Killjoy was alive. He could only keep his embrace on Twilight. "It's ok, Soul....we'll find a way." She said as she remained close to him.

"Does that feel alright?" she asked. Devil looked over his bandaged hoof, extending it and lightly standing on it. "Yeah, it actually does...thanks." Silver smiled and turned back to the large bag she had. "Here." she said as she gave him a canteen of water. "Anypony else need medical attention? I also have food and water if you want it."

White hopped up at the mention of water and went to grab a canteen, but instead of drinking the whole thing he drank a gulp then splashed the rest on Dawn, annoyed he didnt get the reaction he was looking for he prodded her, a jolt of electricity spark from his hoof and Dawn awoke with shocking gasp, her eyes burned into Storm as he turned to run away but she had him by the tail. "White, I told you not to-..... Devil... who are you two.... and where are we and wheres Mom and Dad....?" Her harsh tone turned to confusion as she took notice of her surroundings.

Dawns expression went grim as she sensed the worry in his tone, her heart pounded as she began piecing together missing pieces, she sat down with a heavy stomach as she listened. White watched his sister in shock, he'd never seen this side of his sister before, he sat down beside and grabbed her hoof.

Radz felt for Dawn but just sitting here wasn't the greatest "We need to move, we don't know how far the enemy is behind us..." she didn't like sounding like the heartless b|tch but it was the best choice, staying idol is letting the enemy draw closer.

Devil took a deep breath. "Dawn.....Blackstar returned, he took over Canterlot. Your father....was captured....I don't know if he is alive. Your mother...is possessed somehow, and is serving Black, and my father....is dead. We're the only ones to escape."

Dawns head swirled with info and her piecing everything together, she soon swallowed her saddness and stood up, "Shes right, if theres even the slightest possibility we are being tracked we need to be moving, lets go." She said stepping off causing White to loose balance and fall to the ground, he got back up hastily and followed her in a hurry.

"Dawn, we don't have time for this" Devil said in an annoyed tone. Silverthorn put a hoof up. "It's ok, I'll explain." She turned to Dawn. "My name is Silverthorn, and you may not like hearing this, but I'm Black's daughter. However, I am not siding with him. He is evil and must be stopped, and I'm doing everything I can to help."

Radz rolled her eyes "Look, we can't stop here to play 20 questions, we need to keep moving. The enemy is tailing us and we can't afford to waste time. Ask your questions once we get somewhere safe." She said now getting annoyed. She didn't know how far the enemy was away from them and was just ready to get out and not have to worry about getting killed.

Anger flashed in Dawns eyes at the mention of her family's greatest enemy, she eyed Silverthorn a second more before turning away, "Take us to this safe place, we'll go from there." She said coldly. "Will there be any weapons so dawn and I can at least be armed?" White asked ready to be underway.

Shadow was thrown into a cellar, the doors locked behind him leaving him to his weakened spirits. "I tried brother, at least I could get them out of the city, please watch over them as they grow up faster than they needed to."

Radz rubbed the sides of her head "not even an hour an I'm already going insane...Bucking kids..." she said to herself.

Killjoy looked at her chest plate and noticed it was split from the fight. She tore off the large shard of steel that was sticking out. She limped over to the metal bars where a torch was hung right beside it. She put the shard into the fire until it was glowing red, she went back into the far side of the cell and examined her wound which was bleeding again. She took a deep breathe multiple times before applying the hot steel onto her wound. She growled in pain and held back the screams. after about a moment she took the shard off and threw to the side.

((Hey now, Devil is 18. That's legal adult status!))

Silverthorn turned to head in a direction in the mountains. "Don't worry, you'll be both safe and armed where we're going. Now lets go!" She said, taking off.

((well Radz is like 34 lol))

Radz wondered of what "place" Silver was talking about. She hoped it was somewhere hard to find, somewhere that can be used multiple times without having to keep moving. "how much farther do we have to go? My armor is starting to jam up." she said as the armor started to creak.

"I believe it when I see it." Dawn whispered under her breath, her trust in this bat-pony was slim to none. White followed the older trio feeling his young age would be his disadvantage in this rag tag group. He flinched a little as his eyes sparked and glowed lightly.

Archived