From the Ashes, I Rise Against

NamelessTrax

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((After the battle before Shadow leaves he destroys Shadowfang uses its power to give all bat ponies long lasting lives, like take your age and add three zeros to the end. So when their like 70,000 is the equivalent of being 70))

((We'll see how it goes. Anyways, try and act surprised now. Lol.))

"She didn't become immortal. She's just a normal bat pony. Something else happened." Blood said, looking Shadow right in the eyes. There was something very noticable about his eyes, they didn't look the same as before.

Shadow gritted his teeth at first angry that his brother chose mortality over him but calmed down in a sigh, "If... That is what you want, You have my blessing Little Brother." Echo gasped as she noticed it but then marvled in awe at the romance between Blood and Rarity for Him to give up his immortality. She glared back at Shadow, Shadow frowned, "What?" Echo looked away scoffing, "Nothing, its just romantic is all." Shadow threw on a look of annoyance.

"Brother, wait." Blood said, putting a hoof on his shoulder. "I know you don't think this is a good idea, but I can't live forever while my wife and son endure this mortal world on their own. Is that not what mom did for us?"

((Would you be ok to the idea that Shadow and Blood's dad was once immortal but gave his up to?))

((Switch it to mother))

Shadow sighed, "Your intentions are true, it is your life, live it as you would. Know that You will always be with me." He said placing a hoof on his shoulder.

((I changed it))

"Of course." Blood said with a faint smile. Rarity looked to Echo. "Well darling, since we're the same race now, you have to show me how you style your mane. It's simply divine!"

"Oh you know me, I wake up and poof! There it is." Echo said blushing and twiddling with her hair, "At least someone notices..." She added shooting Shadow a grim glare, Shadow threw on a look of annoyance, "Is this because I wouldnt-" At that moment a blast of sound sent Shadow clear across the room and crashing through the wall. Echo scoffed and marched out, Shade teleported over to the pile of bricks as Shadow lay there in self pity, "Really Shade? No help?" He said with annoyance. "Apologies Sire, but she is your wife." He replied simply. Shadow answered simply with a sigh of defeat, "Touché."

Blood helped Shadow to his feet. "Cmon, Shadow, we have to prepare ourselves for the final battle."

The Oracle was deeply saddened at the two sisters being trapped in their own bodies. He put a hoof on each of them. "You will not stay in this hell, young ones. You will be saved. I promise."

Shadow cracked his neck side to side, "Indeed we do Brother, indeed we do."

The next day Azure stood on the top of their command building, his calm and tranguil blue eyes looked out over the horizon, "Do you ever get the feeling that today is the day you die, like this feeling that this is the day you'll draw the last breath you'll ever take?" His tone was serious but calm, no studder or shaking to it, just steady.

Devil sat next to him, restringing his bow. "I've felt like that since day one, and honestly I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet. I can barely remember the time before this war began."

"Make use of the feeling, if I knew I was going to die today, I wanna take as many of those B@stards as I can with me. Somehow the thought makes me fight harder. If we die...let's die in a winning battle." Thunder said walking up to the group "plus someone is watching over us, let's make her proud. Let her know her sacrifice was not in vain." He put his hoof over his heart as he looked up to sky in salute to Radz.

Thunder lightly smack Azure on the back of the head "your mind is the strongest thing you have, expecting to die makes you fight harder fore your heart will drive you to live. So embrace that worry." He said looking into the horizon. "We're ready now..."

Azure swung out his axe spining it and slamming it hard into the stone, "This time it is Black who will taste absolute defeat. From the Ashes, We Rise Against."

((Lol dramatic scene ends))

Tavi strapped on her quiver and swung her rapier before sheathing it swiftly. Dawn hid over three dozen hidden knives over her body, she inspected her cutlass then sheathed it before tieing her mane back in a bun with a ponytail. White tightened his leather armor and strapped on Silverstreams katana along with his dual katanas, "Im coming for you Silverstream..." Drop tightened the strap for his quiver, tested his hidden blades and checked his throwing knives. Finally he took a long sword with Cobalts name engraved on the blade, "The honor is mine old Friend."

Shadow stood tall as Shade and couple other monks strap on his armor, the same armor he wore during the Crystal wars where he earned his legend. Echo came in already dressed in her combat armor, she took the chest plate and put it on him letting Shade strap it on. Shadow and Echo starred into eachothers eyes before kissing passionately, "Promise me you'll visit..." She asked as they broke apart, Shadow pressed his forehead to hers, "I promise not as a King, but as a husband."

Thunder stood at the gate. His thick steel armor glimmered in the light of the moon, his dark blue eyes shined through the visor of his helmet. His massive sword's tip was stabbed into the ground as his hooves rested on the hilt's pommel. He flexed his wing before stretching them out flaunting their size. He awaited pair toy for his troops.

Moonshield came out wearing Blade's armor, looking at his legionnaires marching in formation. Lyra finished gearing up as she drew two black lines under her eyes with face paint. Devil looked into the distance gripping his bow. "I'm coming Silverthorn..."

Blood embraced Rarity tightly as they kissed passionately. "I'll be back....I promise." He said as he looked into Rarity's teary eyes. "Please do, darling..."

Black sat meditating inside a green and purple roaring flame, Trax stood nearby sharpening his katana, the remaining five demon generals sat around doing their various pasttime rituals. Anger paced back and forth murmuring about killing Thunder. Heresy was stretching trying to entice the male demons around her, since Lust was killed she partook in covering for her .... Actions. Violence, the 7th Demon General, was punching the wall and floors at random. Fraud, the 8th Demon general, was playing chess with a clone of himself. Treachery was glaring at Trax with pure hatred burning in his eyes, he gripped the nine bladed fan weapon at his side, there were very few ponies in the world who could escape his speed. One was his master, another was in the dungeon, another was slain by his master, that left the Brother ..... And the Stallion before him.....

Azure walked through the ranks of soldiers examining them, they were older and experienced, but this war made him more experienced than them by far.

"Are we ready, brother?" Blood asked in his armor. Rather than his usual weapons, we wielded the sword he used in the first battle against Black years ago.

"Are we ready?" Devil asked as he put his blades at his aides and filled his quiver with arrows.

Thunder took his sword out of the ground and sheathed it on his back. "This is it, this battle will decide the outcome of this war. We are using all our forces so no reinforcements will be available." He looked up at the sky "let us make her proud boys!" He shouted as the gates opened "as the captain of the night watch once said, fight for our pride, we are wolves till we die!" He shouted as he took to the sky "forward march!"

Archived