Raising Royals (sign up in ooc)

WhiteWarrior

It seemed everypony was tiring themselves out. Don't any of them have any endurance? As it was, directly after he noticed the bat pony falling, he grabbed the cat off his head, holding it in one claw as he dive bombed the unconscious mare, catching her in his free claw, stopping her fall a few feet above the rooftops.

"Sorry Marbles, she needed saving." Tehengu said, placing the cat back on his head before landing and laying the bat pony on a nearby bench.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marbles felt herself being held, which she didnt seem to protest. She observed the situation at hand. Seems like the bat pony just blacked out suddenly. Well thats a little weird. I mean, Marbles cant fly for too long because she has tiny wings. Her wings also needs to flap extremely fast to bring her up. So its normal that she gets tired for a while. But her, she had HUGE wings compared to her's! She felt herself being placed back at Mr. Tehengu's head.

"Well, That happened..." She said in a bad moment.

"For once, I actually agree with you Marbles" Cold said.

"She just.....fell.." Cold finished a bit confused at what happened.

Both of them was surprised when she suddenly woke up and kissed his.....wait a minute...did she just? Marbles couldnt help break to laughter. That just happened all of a sudden! Marbles held her stomach as she rocked back and forth on top of Mr. Tehengu's head, laughing hard.

Cold just crossed her hooves. Marbles was being so immature right now. But, when was the time she wasnt? She remained quiet. Seeing this scene kind of... in complete honesty grossed her out. She wasnt that lovey-dovey of a pony. AND the fact that this is a griffon and a bat pony were talking about! What are the odds!

"I'll just... umm... turn around.." She said as shifted herself so that she was facing the other way.

His eye widened slightly as the mare he had saved kissed him on the cheek. Marbles seemed to think it was hilarious, though he didn't share the sentiment.

"Umm... You're welcome, I guess." He said, rubbing the back of his neck with a claw. This was strange. As far as he had seen, ponies don't usually just kiss the one that catches them from a fall. Not that he'd seen that many ponies fall, so it's not like he was an expert or anything.

Marbles' laughter finally died down a bit. She is still in a fits of giggles and is now wiping the tear that escaped her eye. She laid belly first in Mr. Tehengu's head. She placed her head on both her paws as she waved her tail and feet back and forth. She started to hum for a bit.

"Mr. Tehengu and Ms. Night sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G~" She sang teasingly, knowing she might annoy Mr. Tehengu.

"What are ya gonna do now Mr. Tehengu?" She asked with a zip to her voice.

"Are YOU gonna kiss Ms. Night? Hmmmmmm?" She asked jokingly as she got into another fit of laughter.

Cold heard Marbles singing, which might be the signal that the little scene is over. She turned around and faced them. Now that the lovey-dovey scene is over, she can go to the next step, teasing~

"You know," She said as she leaned in the bench, pretending to check her hooves.

"You guys can make an unusual, but cute couple..." She said as she smirked at Tehengu, giving him a HUGE clue that she was enjoying this.

Marbles was slapped out of her teasy state when Night said that. Cant she get that it was just a joke?! She shook her head and proceeded to stand up. She flew out of Mr. Tehengu's head, and flew close to Ms- no, NIGHT's face. She was about to contradict to her comment about her not knowing what fangs was, But Cold talked first.

"Hey! What the heck! Calm down! You dont need to hiss at her like that she's just a little kitten! You - ugh.." Cold argued.

Cold might seem mean and rude, but she completely HATES it when someone does that to the people she loves. In short, she's truly a tsundere. She held Marbles close to her. But, of course, Marbles squeezed out of her grasp and flew again close to Night's face.

"Listen Ms-" She shook her head.

"Listen.... Night! I apologize if I dont know anything specific about your race! It was just a joke! Sorry if I ruined your roman- HEY!" She said when Cold got her again and held her close.

"Let me go, Ms. Cold! I-I can defend myself!" she protested, squirming around as she tried to escape again.

But Cold's grip was tight. She didnt say anything. She didnt even glance at Marbles. She just stared at Night, trying not to glare. Cause if she did, this can turn into an argument....which it already is.

Cold just mustered a shocked face, though anger was still present. Her expression went from shocked to disgusted as she walked closer to Night, not loosing that expression in her face. She let go of Marbles, and stopped right in front of Night's face, her bright pink eyes brewing with anger. She pointed a hoof at her.

"Look," she began, clearing her throat.

Marbles noticed this, and she was purely, and utterly, SCARED. Not for her, but for Night. Sure, she was being a jerk moments ago, but it was just a joke, she hopes. And she doesnt like it when Cold gets mad. She quickly flew to Cold's mane, grabbed it and used her wings to fly back. But it didnt have any affect. Cold was still standing her ground. She pulled her mane harder, but she didnt budge.

"Mr. Tehengu!" She screamed.

"Help! This is gonna turn ugly! Give me a claw here!" She said as she tried to pull harder. But of course, failed.

Cold's face turned shocked again. She glared her pink orbs into her as she growled silently. She didnt want it to be loud. It would attract attention. She brought her head back, and stomped her hoof to the ground. Making sure it wasnt so loud. She shook her head. She was getting sooo unlady like. If she's gonna argue with this bat pony, she's gonna do it like a lady would. She calmed herself down with a few breaths and calmed her gaze.

"I honestly wanna beat you up for telling that to Marbles, but it would be so unlady like. Plus, its a waste of my time..." She said maintaining her ground.

"I just wanna say that, you DONT...*ehem* you dont do that to a young kitten. I understand that its a joke. But it is still inappropriate for Marbles to learn how to start a fight in such a childish way." She said.

"Also, you should NEVER have told Marbles that, for she is still young and has not much knowledge about you race. There isnt much bat ponies randomly flying about in Ponyville" She added. Flicking a loose mane strand back.

"And lastly, you should get anger management lessons. Because Marbles was just teasing. Teasing doesnt hurt anyone. And you, telling her off for being ignorant about a race was just plain rude." She finished with all the lady-like swagger in the world.

Marbles saw this, and she let go of Cold. She just smiled. She didnt know Cold actually cared about her. She landed on the dirt ground. And just stared up at her. She just NEEDED to learn how to do that! Cold was like, her supermodel! As for Cold, she looked into Night again. Her eyes now filled a calm aura...and a tad bit of amusement.

"You should really think twi- no, thrice! about what you say..." She added as she stood there, and waited for what Night has to say.

Oh yea bite me,the kitten is a little joker I understand that I did something wrong but,I am not going to let a-a THING like you judge me and if you don't like it deal with it!"Night says getting in her face unlady like as her bangs fall into her face and her fangs extend.(actually sounds like me lol no hard feelings JK)

((none taken XD))

Cold remained her ground not moving her head an inch when she closed in. She just stared at her as she slowly smirked. She was clearly enjoying this. She flicked another stray mane back as she started to speak.

"I was merely stating how childish you've been. Blindly kissing a griffon you just met. Which means..." She started to pretend like she was thinking.

"I AM judging you....so you have to deal with it too.....got it?" She said calmly with a light giggle at the end.

She then took her hoof and placed it on Night's face. After so, she pushed it away. She took her hoof back and wiped it at the ground .

"And, please take that face away from me..." She merely said smirking.

((Meh, thats fine! Its not like I cant use her anymore! So its completely fine! That is, IF you can bite her! ;)))

Cold was surprised for a moment. She didnt expect her to actually tackle her and pin her to the ground. But after so, her face went back to smirking, as she still looked calm and submissive. She just stared back at her. Until she finally spoke.

"I see your willing to go that far." She said raising a brow.

"How immature of you to turn to physical ways in order to argue with me." She added.

"Tsk tsk tsk..." She shook her head while her mane went unorganized.

"What would you mother, thy highness, think of this when she finds out?" She finished as she used a hoof to put aside pieces of her mane that was blocking her view.

Marbles saw the whole thing and was surprised that Cold wasnt showing any kind of fear. She quickly flew on top of Ms. Night's head, and tried to pull her away using her mane.

"Listen to Ms. Cold, Ms. Night! What would thy highness think of this!" She said to her as she continued to pull.

"I don't care she's my mother as far as she knows I'm an angel."She uses her wing to scrape Marbles off."How's this."She slams her head into Cold's hopefully knocking her out she leans biting her neck injecting venom smirking as she pulled away

Cold expected this. She doesnt mind being a bat pony though. She already has a dark colored coat. What difference does it make when she has fangs and a pair of bat wings? She rolled her eyes and lifted her hoof. Signalling a 'sure whatever, go ahead'. She got hit in the head for some reason, and that knocked her out. The last thing she felt was when her fangs left her neck.

Marbles got pulled away and she flew off. But she was able to stop herself because of her wings. She gasped when she saw Cold falling unconscious and actually getting bitten. At this rate, her anger sparked. she can feel steam coming out of her ears as she went ahead and flew straight for Night in a high speed. She hit her in the side, which successfully made Night fall to her bottom. This was possible because Marbles collected enough speed to produce enough force for the impact. She immediately flew in front of her face and pointed a paw to her muzzle.

"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!" She screamed so very loudly in her squeaky voice that a few birds flew off.

"What was her fault huh?? TELL ME WHAT HER FREAKING FAULT WAS!!!!!!" She screamed again.

"What did she do to you huh? HUH?! Did she slap you? Did she punch you? DID SHE EVEN PUT A SCRATCH ON YOU?!?!?!" She added with more intensity in her voice.

"All that she was doing was correcting you!!!! She didnt do nothing wrong!! WHAT DID SHE DO TO DESERVE THIS HUH?? TELL ME!!!!! TELL ME RIGHT NOW!!!!!" She screamed the last part the loudest.

"Cold was right! Your just a childish, immature, short-tempered, BAT PONY!!!" She finished, and looked down.

".......I hate you..." She finally said as she clenched her paws and a tear escaped her black orb.

"Thats right.." she whispered.

"I HATE YOU!! You dont deserve to be in royalty! You dont deserve to be next to the throne! And by anything, you dont deserve to have such a name!!!! Just because your in a high family doesnt mean you can go around biting random ponies!!!" She said, her tears finally flowing freely.

"You hurt an innocent pony that just wanted to help you! I know Cold can be mean and rude! But that doesnt she doesnt care!" She screamed again.

"And now, she's behind me, unconscious, FREAKING UNCONSCIOUS!!" She added extra emphasis to the last two words.

"You....heartless jerk..." She mumbled, as she fell to the ground on her knees, she dug her face in her paws, sobbing freely.

((No hard-feelings is this post, okay?? ^_^))

Marbles stood up and wiped a few tears that covered her face. Her pure black orbs flared with anger and hate as she glared at her intensely. She growled, showing her fang. She clenched both her paws before pointing one sharply at her.

"You idiot!!! She wasn't judging you!! That was her way of correcting somepony!!!" She said back.

"You know what, you are so selfish!!!!" She screamed.

"If others judge you, then dont listen to them! I get judged all the time! They call me an abomination of nature! A freak! Something that doesnt belong in this world!!" She contradicted.

"But do you see me biting random ponies that pass by? HUH? HUH?!?!?!" This time, she flew right in her face, slicing her black eyes into Night's.

"I'm in a worse situation than you! You self-centered jerk!" She finished with all the confidence in the world. She glared into her as she waited for her response.

Tehengu had become distracted by the ponies walking around, one of which had hired him for a job coming up in a couple days. Well, that solved the problem of work, but he still needed to figure out what to do today. When he turned back to the group, the pegasus was unconscious with bite marks in her neck, and Marbles was having a heated argument with Night. His eye narrowed as the mare made a jab at Marbles' size. He walked up to the two and stared down the mare.

"Leave these two alone. You've caused enough trouble, and you don't want to start any with me." He said coldly, staring down at the mare.

(Sorry, I had to sleep at some point last night.)

Archived