[pm with app] The Land of Dragons

narwhaliagames

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marbles would pace around the roof. Waiting for the boat to go. It's already been a while now. And she's not really that patient. I guess her some of her 10 year old self was still in her. She saw that the Princess was having trouble. She sighed. She had nothing else to do anyways. She flew to the said Princess, and offered her a towel.

"Here, use this." She said, not even bothering to use her cutesy voice. With the guards around, she wont be able to accomplish anything.

Marbles nodded. She noticed the horn of the boat finally make a sound, and the boat finally moving. She sighed with relief. So, her name is Aru? Alright. She stared up at her for awhile, until she finally spoke.

"Alright, I'm Marbles." she said simply.

"So, are you the daughter of Princess Celestia herself?" She asked as she rubbed her paw below her chin.

Marbles nodded. She took in her words and decided to be of use.

"Well, if you ever need help, I'm here Princess... Just give a call." She said as she flew off.

What else can she do? Talk to somepony in the boat maybe? She smiled to herself.

Marbles walked over to Stormchaser from behind him. Meeting new people couldnt hurt. She tiptoed to him. Making sure she wasnt noticed. After she was closed enough, she flew up and landed on Stormchaser's head. She lowered her head so that it was right in front of Stormchaser's face.

"Hi there." She greeted.

"The name's Marbles, whats yours??" She asked as she blinked and her ear twitched.

((how dare you use comic sans in your signature))

Aru was getting lectured by her guards "your highness this is the first time in your royal duties that you are without your advisor you need to be more responsible and not as childish" the said as she simply sighed

Aru was going to look for another book as she stopped as she saw one.......one that was very close to her it was her brother's journal she began to tear up "d-dang it w-who put this in here" she said trying to stop her crying

((What can I say? I LOVE comic sans... XD))

Marbles smiled at him and made herself comfortable in his head. Which made Stormchaser's mane quite messy. She looked around, before finally bowing her head to speak to Stormchaser.

"So, Storm, what are ya here for?" She asked, curious.

She looked back up. Her left ear twitched, signalling a sound was detected. She turned for the sound. And it seemed like crying. She squinted her pure black orbs and saw that the Princess herself was crying. She frowned. She felt bad for her. Although its not really her business, she promised to help her, and she will. She bowed her head again and spoke with Stormchaser.

"Hey, Storm, we should go to the Princess..." she suggested.

"I am here to see this new land my little friend" said Stormchaser to his first question then after a small pause the cat said "Hey, Storm, we should go to the Princess...". "what Princess Celestia on board, where?" said stormchaser looking around trying to find her

Marbles was with Stormchaser the whole day. Often taking conversations and such. She would glance at the Princess from time to time. She should really do something. She decided to sneak in there and talk to her. With her small size, she should have a high chance of slipping through those guards. When night came she spoke to Stormchaser.

"Storm, I'm going to sneak in. If I wont return in a while. Come get me, okay?" She said.

She gave a swift nod to Storm, and flew to the back of the boat. She swiftly flew to the back of the guards and landed. After so, she crawled in all fours inside the room of the Princess. Marbles walked up to her.

"Hey Princess, You okay?" She said casually but with concern overflowing in her voice.

Marbles went ahead and sat beside her. She pat her back with her little paw. She really doesnt know how to work on this situations. The only job she's good at is being fast and sneaky. Also healing. She never understands the emotions of there ponies. She rubbed her arm awkwardly and shifted.

"Look Princess, I'm not really good in these kind of situations, But if you want someone to talk to, I'm always here." She said with a smile.

"So, what seems to be troubling you?" She asked as she flicked her tail.

Archived