[pm with app] The Land of Dragons

narwhaliagames

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marbles just sighed. She wasn't surprised or anything. She's been through this killing thing way back then. She just felt bad for her. She's not gonna go ahead and sorry for her loss or anything, it's not gonna help... Lying that everything is going to be okay isn't going to work either. She simply flew in front of her smiled a little.

"Don't worry Aru, even though he's not here, he always lives here." She said pointed a paw to her heart.

"I know that sounds cliche... But don't think that he was the only one who cared about you." She added.

"Your a princess remember? Everyone cares about you! Including me." She said with a grin.

Marbles felt like she was about to vomit from what she just said. But if it makes her feel better, than it's all worth it. Marbles landed beside her and sat down again. She tilted her head to the side.

"Feeling better?" She asked.

".......theres one thing not many ponies know......me.....and him are both half angel.......sometimes when i awake i find white feathers just like his on my bed........" she said ".........i know he's still out there......" she said

Marbles was getting slightly annoyed by all this. All this slow talk is getting in her nerves. She wanted to just fly to the Princess and just straight out tell her that she needs to be brave, and to accept all this. But she'll have her wings torn out for sure. That actually almost happened, like, 6 times. She shook her head and flew over to a window inside the room of the Princess. She observed to landscape. When in the world are they going to arrive?! She doesnt see an island anywhere. Maybe she should be more patient. They'll get there eventually.

Marbles head tilted slightly when she saw the fishing boat outside. She could just fly out there and ask if this so called, 'Land of the Dragons' even existed. But according to her estimations, the distance seems to be too far for her wings to carry her over to the said fishing boat. She looked over to the Princess and than the fishing boat. Is this of any importance? Speaking of which, why would a fishing boat be in the middle of the sea in the first place?!

"Uhh, Princess, is it normal for fishing boats to be this far in to the ocean?" She asked.

Marbles sighed with relief. Finally their getting somewhere. She flew out of the room and into the roof. There, she spotted an island. She smiled a real one and excitedly flew inside the room.

"I think were almost there..." She said calmly.

Archived