CMC of Fillydelphia Interest thread

I'm here, I'm here! Late again as always, but here! I blame it on my Chinese exams. Curse you, Chinese!

Anyways, here's the app:

Name: Euforia Iceblood / Diana Icemind / Katariah Bloodedge (more details in the Misc section)

Race: Unicorn

What he/she is good at: In addition to being a competent baker, Euforia is an excellent inventor, having a talent for putting together impressively advanced contraptions and other types of machinery to solve problems in creative ways. Katariah's specialty lies in agility and combat; she has great ability in fighting. Diana has no special talent per se: she retains some of Euforia's talent with machinery and Blood's combat skills, but her main ability lies in her skill with logic, analysis, and just thinking in general.

Appearance: A faded grey mane that flows straight downwards onto her shoulders, and a magenta-violet coat.

Personality: Euforia has three different personalities, owing to her affliction of multiple personality disorder (refer to Other for further details). The personalities are as follows:

Euforia is very outgoing and friendly. Her mind, however, often appears to be in the clouds unless she is snapped out of it.

Ice is quite different. She is the cold, calculating type, pursuing problems with relentless logic, setting aside hesitations and other inhibitions in her quest towards whatever goal she has set herself on. She is, however, arguably the most normal of the three, behaving in a manner that does not particularly stand out. It is only during moments of importance that her real self emerges.

Blood is driven by her emotions, and is consequently quite emotional. Rash and impulsive, she doesn't tend to think things through before doing them, which is a constant headache for Ice to deal with. She has a certain thirst for violence that the other two do not share, so they keep a punching bag, which has seen a lot of use, in their room. She is often eager to try out new things.

All in all, one common trait that all three share is that they care for one another, just in their own different ways. Ice and Blood in particular care especially much for Euforia.

Misc: Euforia has a sort of split-personality disorder, in which one personality out of the three that inhabit her body - Euforia herself, "Ice" Diana Icemind, and "Blood" Kataria Bloodedge - is in control at any one time, while the other two can perceive everything that is going on but cannot control the body. These personalities can switch with the consent of the active commanding personality and the soon-to-be active commanding personality.

AWWW MAA GERDD IM SO LATE.... I'll play as both then! :D

1. Name

Quill Mark

2. Age

Filly

3. Gender

Female

4. What he/she is good at

Quill is very good at numbers and writing.

5. Appearance

its in my other post! ^_^

6. Personality

She's not shy and doesnt have the best sense of humor. Because she takes things seriously and with logic. She is what you call an 'old fashioned' pony and is never popular on what 'in' or 'hip'. Which can leave her out of groups and meetings. She is also very gentle and is afraid of hurting anyone's feelings.

1. Name

Cold Blossom

2. Age

Filly

3. Gender

Female

4. Talent

Cold is great at gardening and cooking.

5.Appearance

Its in my other post ^_^

6. Personality

Cold is a tsundere. Which means that she can be mean, rude, and blunt. She isnt afraid of saying what she thinks of a pony and wont hesitate to do so. But even though she's like this, there are always a few ponies that are close to her heart and she will defend them always.

I think thats everyone but me

Name

Archena, called Arch by select few.

Filly

Female

Talent

Archena is extremely good at archery.

Appearance

Eye colour: Pink

Character colour: Sky blue

Mane/Tail/Other: Mane a purple and is styled with it being short and just hanging behind the neck. Tail on the other hand is a nice bright orange and longer then most filly's.

Physique: Is a lot stronger then your average filly, especially in her front hooves. Keeps herself fit and healthy

Personality

y: Archena is a earth pony who loves having friends. She is very kind and generous, even to the school bully's who pick on her and her friends a lot. She enjoys playing games like hoof ball(pony VS of handball) soccer, and enjoys tennis as well. Archena finds that due to her strength she often breaks things accidentally. Archena is very emotional and cant take insults, even jokes that are not offensive are enough to make her sad though never for long, she normally just runs of for about a hour or so then is back with every pony else and as good as new. Archena often likes to play hooky at school and bail during breaks though she rarely gets away with it. She is overall a loving little girl though just don't get on her bad side. Archena likes to hang out with her friends though she doesn't have any at the moment, which does make her sad though it never lasts. Archena will defend her friends no matter what has happened, whether it be a fight, physical or verbal, she will step in to defend her friends.

Species(stupid me)

Earth Pony

Il start this either later tonight or sometime tommorw :D

Name: Ashlyn

Race: Unicorn

What he/she is good at: Vaporizing/zapping different objects and levitation.

Personality: Is loyal to her friends, a little friendly to strangers, and can be a little cruel to enemies. Has a flexible personality.

Appearence: Dark gray, an orange mane and tail, and yellow-orange eyes

Just so you know, I'm going to make one more character.

Name: Thunder Run

Race: Pegasus

Eye color: Blue

Character Color: Red coat with a yellow zigzag stripe on his back

Mane/Tail/Accessories: Dark blond with a Yellow streak through it

Physique: Slender, tall, strong

Personality: Thunder is a bit cocky at times, but he means well. He enjoys being the life of the party and making others laugh and have fun. Unexpectingly, he will give sound advice or do his best to reassure others when they seem down or in need. For those that don't know him, he would seem to be a wild card, yet to anyone who befriends him, he is the wild card. On the down side, Thunder can not resist a challenge, no matter what it is; and this has gotten him in much trouble before.

Talent: Fast and brave.

Archived