CMC of Fillydelphia Interest thread

This is not the sign up thread, im just wondering who would actually be interested in joining this before i go through all the effort to start a Sign up that no one will actually join.

The base story will be that we are a group of fillies/colts who have arrived at school for the new year. The story is subject to change and nothing is actually pre set other then the fact that we meet somehow and form a club. Everything else is variable.

We will either be coming back for a new year, or coming to a new school.

If you guys want a club leader, you can just say so here before, or in the RP.

For the people who wish to join, if you have anything in particular that you want to unleash, its fine as long as it stays in a school standard.

Thanks for your time :D

Ohhhh!!!

Ive got two choices you guys! Who am I pickin' guys?

Quill Mark is smart. She's ignorant about all the 'trending' stuff and is mostly on her own pace. She's very good with numbers and words and is not shy at all. She might not know what all the 'cool' or 'in' things and is mostly left out because of it.

Looks: http://i.imgur.com/JxqrI3W.png

Cold Blossom is a tsundere. She is mean, can be rude, straight-forward, and blunt. She's not scared to say what she wants and usually doesnt care if someone hates her or not. But there are always those special ponies who will be close to her heart. And she will defend them no matter what.

Looks: http://i.imgur.com/IoojhFT.png

Can you guys help me decide? Thanks! :3

There fillies by the way! :D

If you wish you can use both, though wait until i see how many others i can get. I know Symphonic Fire will want to join, and im seeing about others. Oh, and could we please get at least a Colt in this? I dont want, yet again, it to be all females.

I think this has enough people lol, CLOSED

As for all here could i either get a small char description of each of the OC's you wish to use please. I dont really mind how much you write or how you sort the parts as long as it includes

1. Name

2. Age

3. Gender

4. What he/she is good at

5. Appearance

6. Personality

Other then that its all what you guys want to add in.

Name: Brightlight

Race: Unicorn

What he/she is good at: Being a kluts. (will be explained)

Appearance: Dark green coat, short dark silver mane and tail, purple eyes

Personality: Shy, creative, clumsy, calculative, friendly, afraid of the dark

Name: Cirrus Swirl

Race: Pegasus

What he/she is good at: She spends a lot of time shaping clouds, and ponies say she's good at it

Personality: A little shy and awkward at first, but really easygoing once you get to know her. She may be sarcastic at times, but will always be kind at heart and isn't afraid to stand up for her friends when she needs to.

Appearence: (just imagine her as a filly)

243f140.gif

1. Name: Symphonic Fire

2. Age: Filly

3. Gender: Female

4. What he/she is good at: Fire has a burning passion for music. She is good at playing a wide range of instruments and can sing.

5. Personality: Fire is a fun and friendly pony. She can be stubborn and rough but she is kind to her friends.

http://symphonicfire.deviantart.com/art/Reference-368744358

Archived