CMC of Fillydelphia RP

Quill nodded and smiled. Whew. For a moment there she thought she was getting left out, which always seem to happen. She looked over at the stack of paper forms in her desk and argued with herself on wither or not Diana and her should start analyzing it. She looked over the papers with levitation. Maybe others didn't pass yet? Well if they WERE not able to pass, she's going to give them a bit more time before analyzing it. She raised her hoof again.

"Pardon me Miss..." Quill said as she stood up and faced the class."

"For those of you who has not passed the form, you have about 5 more minutes." she stated to all of them before taking her seat again.

After so, Cold and Quill than proceeded to stare at the teacher. Ready for the lessons that's gonna come.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quill stood up and stared at the teacher for a brief while. I guess she's just curious? Well, she has no problem with that. But if she tries to stop the club production, she's gonna get it.

"We were planning on creating a 'club', Miss..."

Cold rolled her eyes. There we go again.

"Its a club where we aid each other in achieving the cutie marks we all quite deserve. The forms you ask about is out membership forms. Later, Di- Euphoria and I shall analyze it in order to have knowledge on who is worthy and who is not to join our club." She explained.

Cold tried to intervene by raising her hoof and spoke.

"So! Whats gonna be our lesson, Teach?" She asked as she brought Quill back down.

"hmm oh ok i don't have a problem with this club" said Harmony after thinking for a bit about the lesson "ok i will be honest i am new to being a teacher and don't know what you know and base off this club idea i am sure you know the basics about cutie marks but we are going to have a lesson on it either way" said Harmony

(Guys, tone, it, down. Smiley is left behind, Fire is left behind, who else is being left behind. If it keeps up i will just make a posting order, i really dont want anyone to be forced to leave.

Though thanks fr taking so much iunterest in the RP :D )

When the colt had walked over to her Archena would shrink into the corner a bit more, but when he spoke kindly to her a small blush would form on her face. No pony had ever talked to her like that, well, no pony other then family. Arch would just move out of the shadows slowly. When he left though Arch would just sigh, the blush still on her face. When the teacher came in Arch would just stay silent, still wondering multiple things. One of which, was who that colt was exactly. Archena looked around the room, wondering where everyone was seated. She would then look next to her.

(Yes, i do want to know where everyone is seated. Im in the far right corner)

((I'm at the front next to Bright))

"Hey Thunder! I'm Symphonic Fire, I would give you a cookie but the teacher is coming" Fire said taking her seat next to Bright. She waited for the teacher to call her name and said "I'm here!"

((I'm uhh... on the side of Quill that Cold isn't currently sitting at, to be honest I kind of have no idea where that is. I'll be able to define my seat with more clarity once I know where the two them are sitting.))

"Di- I mean, Euforia, miss Harmony. I am indeed present." Diana said, raising her hoof to indicate her presence to the teacher. Then Quill indicated the forms and made a little announcement to the class, which caused her to flinch a little. In general, neither Blood nor Euforia tended to like teachers to be involved in students' clubs, and to be honest Diana herself didn't very much either. Thankfully Harmony approved of it, offering no objection, and at the same time showed no interest in being involved. Excellent.

Whew. That was a close one.

Aw, I'm sure it couldn't have been that bad if she... what would she have done, anyway?

I cannot say for sure. But adult interference in child-run organisations are not very appreciated by the children, generally speaking.

With that, Diana sat patiently in her seat, waiting to take down notes. To her mild surprise the teacher decided to give a lesson on cutie marks. She'd been expecting math or science.

Oh, look, school might actually be less boring for once. Good to know.

((Cold and Quill is close to the front by a window! :D))

Quill examined the form. Everyone passed apparently. She placed the papers under her hooves and scooted a bit closer to Diana as she whispered something in her ear. Break was almost here anyway. Perfect timing!

"Fellow mate Diana, when breaktime comes, we can analyze the finished forms, alright?" Quill assured.

She shifted back into her proper position and arranged everything in a nice, neat stack. She also placed an ink jar on top of the stack so that the papers wont fly away to Celestia knows where.

Bright listened as the teacher explained that she was new to teaching anyone. Interesting, and by the conversation that was held, it seemed their goal for today was clear; cutie marks. He softly smiled at the thought, this was exactly what he was hoping for. To finally find what he was truly good at, and then to find a way to use it to help others. That was he end goal; to find out how he could be of help to everyone else around him. He then looked over at Fire when she excitingly announced she was done with her forum. Perfect; a friend was going to be in this club with him. He then looked forward and thought about it for a moment. Perhaps he should consider everyone here to be his friend? Wouldn't that be dangerous to think like that, though? Perhaps one or some of the others here just wanted to be alone, or already had somepony to chat with, and if he interfered, would they get mad? As questioned boggled his mind, he began to slowly slink down slightly, his eyes looking down at the desk he was at. He already made two of his classmates act different just by him looking at them.

Thunder listened as Little Harmony spoke, catching on that she may or may not fumble a little here and there. 'As long as she's confident in what she teaches, I'll have no issue.' He thought to himself. He then looked over at his right and caught a glimpse of Arch looking over at him and seemed a little more out of the dark; latterly. He gave her a small smile, but he then noticed the blush on her face. Did just talking to her make her like that; did she just need somepony to reach out to her, to let her know that they knew she was there? In either case, it was to be a good sign. "I didn't catch your name, by the way. I'm Thunder Run, but you can just call me Thunder." He said to her in a rather hushed voice so that he would not disturb the others.

((Well... since I'm sitting next to Quill I suppose you know where I'm sitting then.))

Diana looked back up from her notebook and towards Quill when she asked her question. "Yes, we shall dedicate the extent of our efforts towards analysing the finished forms." She then turned her gaze back to the teacher and waited for her to go on. She wasn't particularly in a hurry to get her cutie mark, and neither were Euforia and Katariah, but they had to get it eventually anyway and this was a good starting point to learn.

Archena would notice Thunder look at her, and she would turn her head though it was already to late. She knew he had seen the blush. Arch would then turn, the blush still there as she responded with "I...Im Archena....you can call me Arch..." She would say, the blush only getting bit darker.

((ok because i don't really want to leave anypony behind like we did a couple of times already)) Harmony grab a piece of chark in her magic and wrote on the board after eraseing her name, she wrote Cutie Mark near the top middle of the board she draw a line under it and wrote. Meaning and coming of age after that she draw another line then turn to talk to the class "ok class we will being now first i want to check your knowledge on this so i want you to think of stuff you know about cutie marks and tell me then i will write it here, she tap the chalk under the second line under Meaning and coming of age then she just stood aside some but still close enough so she could write.

((everypony should get a chance to say something))

This is sufficiently simple.

Yeah, for a textbook answer.

Diana raised her hoof. "Cutie Marks are the pictoral and symbolic representation of a pony's special talent that appear on both flanks after a revelation relating to said talent."

Aw, that's such a boring answer.

Perhaps, but this is a boring correct answer. And accuracy plays a dominant role in education.

Quill smiled. Its always simple when its still the beginning. She turned to Diana. Seems like her answer has been already taken. Fudge. Meh, she can always think of something else. She pondered for a while before raising her hoof and spoke.

"It is also one of the few most memorable events of a fillies lifetime." she said.

Cold groaned and elbowed Quill right after she finished speaking. She took her answer! Man! That sucks! When Quill turned to her with a confused look, Cold spoke.

"That was my answer!" She whispered.

"You can always think of another possible answer!" Quill replied with a smile.

Quill's horn then glowed with a green color. After so, so did Cold's hoof. Cold looked at it for a while. That was until it lifted up without her permission. Her eyes widened of disbelief and she quickly tried to stutter out an answer.

"Uh, a-and um...the cutie marks can a-also sometimes...uh... oh! The cutie mark can sometimes portray the personality of the pony!" she said.

"yes both of those are good when you find your cutie mark you will never forget it yea i also guess you could tie in a ponies personality into there cutie mark" said harmony as she wrote both of them down "anything else" asked harmony

Archived