CMC of Fillydelphia RP

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the class began the lesson with a seemingly simple question; what is a cutie mark? The answer or answers should be easy; except the easy ones were instantly taken already. Even Thunder gave a little inner sigh, for the teacher was probably wanting everyone to answer at least once. In the meanwhile, though, he looked at Arch again and instantly noticed her face becoming more red. He gave a slight chuckle and smiled at her. "That's rather a unique name there. Either way, it's a pleasure to meet you Arch." He told her. He was glad that she was opening up and all, but he only hoped that she wouldn't pass out or anything from all that blushing. He would hate to be the cause of a student going to the clinic this early in the school year.

Bright looked forward as he heard the others speak among the others around them. He thought hard on how he could answer this question in a completely different way than Diana, Cold, and Quill already have. This no longer was easy; for the good sounding answers already came to mind. "A cuite mark..." He began to say out loud without meaning to, not sure if he was actually ready to continue that though. 'What else could be said about it? what else does it... represent?' He thought to himself, then a good idea came to his mind just as he continued to speak. "A cuite mark is a representation of you! Not just your personality or events in one's life, but talent as well! What you are good at, and what defines you!" He said with a smile. Sure, that may of reiterated what the other three said, but it was different as well. Even Thunder smirked before shaking his head a little. 'I think that was the last piece of the puzzle. Good job, Bright.' He thought, then looked forward at the board as Harmony was jotting down what was being said, waiting to see how she was going to summarize what Bright just said.

Archena's blush would stay the same as she responded to the nice comment that Thunder had given her. "T..Thanks..Pleasure..to meet you to" She would say, stuttering could be heard as well as her extremely nervous tone. Archena would start to move her hoof around on the table in circles, still shy and a bit embarrassed at the blush, which was still there. Ahe would reach into her bag and pulled out her dairy before writing in it these words.

'I met a few ponies in class, well, they all really met each other, i met a cute colt by the name of Thunder...I...Think i...' She would stop there, deciding not to finish the sentace. She would change to writing the rest of the days events

"yes bright exactly" said harmony ""A cuite mark is a representation of you! Not just your personality or events in one's life, but talent as well! What you are good at, and what defines you! but also what makes you unique and different from everypony else some may find they talent or cutie mark easily as you can see some of you have there's, while others have a harder time finding there's pointing out but if you don't give up and give it time you will find your's cutie mark" said harmony writing what she saying after she finishs "ok is there anything else" asked harmony

Ashlyn grinned at the thought of finding a cutie mark. She'd liked the thought of a cutie mark like her brother's - a red-hot sun that reflected his personality perfectly as a hot-headed pegasus. Maybe she could have one that she liked... her small horn buzzed with a bit of orange electricity in excitement.

Diana looked around the classroom, observing her classmates one by one. "Miss Harmony, I do not believe that there are any more answers to be made." Though a fair bit of excitement. She noted.

Well cutie marks are fun, so of course everypony's excited! Ooh, I wonder what ours will be...

To be perfectly candid, I am not even sure how the cutie mark system would work for... us.

Yeah, who knows? Maybe we'd each get one or something. That would be cool, wouldn't it?

Perhaps.

Ashlyn thought for a moment what the club would be about. She hadn't really been there to hear about it, but she knew that it was probably something to do besides zapping clouds repeatedly, no matter how amazingly interesting it really was.

Thunder sat straight up in his seat. It was true, all the answers that were voiced out seemed to of been all the possible answers that made sense. Anything afterwards would just be repeats of those four answers, even if the wording was different. In any case, it should of been enough to go off on with this lesson. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Arch writing in a book. It would dismiss it as just taking down notes; except the book looked like one that would be that of a journal. He gave a soft smile, but didn't look over at her. "You know, most don't write in a journal until the end of the day, or if they're in a place by themselves; in fear that someone might read it over their shoulder." He said quietly, yet loud enough for her to hear. He then looked behind him for a moment before looking forward again. "Which explains why you choose the corner of the back of the room; clever." He complimented her.

Bright slightly blushed when Fire complimented him and smiled back at her. "I-I don't know about all of that; but thanks Fire." He said shyly, keeping the smile on his face. When he finally felt the burning sensation on his face from the blush, his eyes slightly widened and he looked away quickly. How embarrassing; blushing just because of a compliment. Now how was she going to think of him?

Ashlyn turned to look at Fire, Brightlight, and Cold Blossom. They all seemed so close, would they ever be her friends? Not like she'd need them anyway, she had some other friends as well... just not with the same bond as they had.

Diana watched the others silently. It seemed they had begun to converse between each other, strengthening their interpersonal bonds. Perhaps they had already crossed the close friendship threshold, and she had yet to achieve anything of the same distinction.

But Quill's our friend!

Maybe. But we have only just met her. I feel further contact and building of rapport is required before we can solidify this relationship.

Sigh...

DIana turned towards Quill. "So... how's life?"

You're an idiot.

I did as best I could.

Ashlyn saw, out of the corner of her eye, a few colts snickering and sitting in a 2-by-2 pattern, raising their spitball shooters and aiming for her. She flinched as the white balls of paper stuck to her mane, but effortlessly brushed them off. That's what friends are for, right? Jokes? Fun? She sighed.

"Life." she muttered out of the corner of her mouth, "Welcome to life.

"I..." Archena would say, a bit embarrassed that he had seen her writting in it. "Please dont tell people" She would say, the blush on her face was still there though also forgotten by Arch as she looked at Thunder

(Romanz. XD so far nobody's really talked to me so...)

Ashlyn looked at Thunder, then back at Arch, then at Thunder, then back at Arch... there seems to be more than one love story going on in this classroom. Eh, I'll keep my mouth shut before bad things happen again. Shifting her glasses, she continued to pretend to scribble down a few notes about whatever Ms. Harmony was talking about. Really, she was tracing out a picture that she remembered when she got lost in a run-down castle... a picture of Nightmare Moon, lifelike and with glaring eyes that stared back at her.

Quill shifted and turned to Diana. She tilted her head slightly at the question. How...life? Well, I guess its best to be honest. Besides, making friends means you have to tell them the truth and only the truth. So, why not do it now. She smiled a little and held a giggle in.

"Well, It's been very good to me." she answered.

"It has provided everything a young one like me could ever desire." She added.

"So, How about you Diana, Euphoria, and Katariah? Anything you would like to share to me?" She said quietly.

(( sorry i was sleeping when all these post happen also i don't really have a plan with this so i am going to type something to keep it going i don't know how close he is but fine))

"ok well since it seems that's all let's continue" said harmony as she erase the words and after she did she lose her magic grab on the eraser and drop it to to floor, she pick it back up then she continues to talk about cutie marks and some of the types

Starwind whisper to ash "hi my name is starwind" she said

"Indeed, indeed, that is exceptionally pleasing." Diana responded to Quill's answer on life. Then Quill followed up with asking her about her life, and she shrugged non-commitally.

"I cannot say much. We have endured some trials and tribulations in our previous institute, though we have been able to overcome them with our combined might. I can only hope that this year, the situations might be somewhat easier to handle." Here she paused, unsure of what to say next, or how to continue the conversation.

"So... what chain of events led you to enter this school?" she asked.

(Sorry to keep you waiting, Storm XD)

Ashlyn glanced at Starwind and whispered back. "Nice to meet you, I'm Ashlyn... but you can call me Ash." she said with a small smile.

"So are you doing okay Bright?" Fire asked smiling. She whispered so that the teacher wouldn't notice. She knew that Bright might have some trouble with making friends or being alone, so she decided to talk to him.

Archived