CMC of Fillydelphia RP

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((One more post from me, please? Too bad, I'm already doing it! XD ))

Thunder began to blush softly as well. This just wasn't normal to him anymore. Was she alright? What was she hiding? Of course, now that she asked him to not reveal that she even had a journal, he gently nodded in response. "Don't worry, Archena. I won't tell anyone if you don't want them to know about it." He said reassuringly, though quietly so that he wouldn't draw attention from the others. He smug act and look was all but on his face now. He actually looked genuinely caring now. It was hard to bring this side to the surface, even if he was around a friend that had a problem. Something about this situation; no, something about her just set off a feeling within, but what was it? After thinking for a moment, then his half smile came back. "It's not like I saw whatever you wrote down anyways, and I'm not going to guess at it if it's personal." He told her, trying to make her feel better in his own way.

Bright still had the slight tingling sensation on his face from the events unfolding now. Curse his shyness, curse his inability to speak clearly and say whatever's on his mind! As he looked down, he heard Fire speak to him again, asking if he was alright. He quickly looked back up and over at her. "Y-yeah! I'm alright." He said, beginning loudly on accident, but he quickly lowered his voice. In all honesty, he was glad that Symphonic Fire was speaking to him, and in a kind and friendly manner too. He couldn't help but give her another friendly smile. "Is this your first year here, like me?" He asked her softly. He knew the answer to that, but it was the only thing that popped up in his head as towards starting some kind of conversation.

Cutie marks. Bleh. It doesn't make me feel better that I'm not getting mine anytime soon. Ashlyn thought with a grimace. She continued to listen to Ms Harmony drone on while she studied her classmates, to see if she could eventually see if the other ponies would be good friends.

Arch would smile as he said he would help her keep her secret, though her blush was still there. When she saw his blush, Arch would instantly turn her head away as her whole face turned bright red. "U...mm..it...sort of personal...."

Quill nodded at Diana with a smile on her face. Her ear twitched as she listened to the next question thrown at her. How she got in this school? Well, it was actually pretty simple! She shifted a bit until finally facing Diana again to continue their conversation.

"Well, Cold and I entered enrolled in this school together!" She stated.

"And, while were in the topic about Cold, I apologize in advance if she does something... bad." She said.

Cold can be out of control sometimes. So, its best if Quill warns her...or them about her behavior and apologizing in advance on her behalf.

Cold, who was bored, got a little bit of amusement from Brightlight and Fire's conversation. It just seemed amusing to her on how Brightlight would sort of, freak out when Fire spoke to him. She would grow a smirk as various thoughts crowded her mind about the said two. She decided to introduce her self to Brightlight. Maybe it can help her get more updated on his and Fire's relationship. She went closer and whispered to Brightlight's ear.

"Hey! The name's Cold Blossom. What's you name?" She asked.

"Oh, and by the way, no offense dude but, do you a thing for Fire?" She asked playfully.

"Ah, verily." Diana nodded as Quill gave her explanation. She returned the smile she was given, reminding herself that she had to smile when they were around friends. It was the socially accepted and recognised sign of mirth and satisfaction, which were appropriate views to portray for friends.

Then Quill mentioned Cold, and apologised in advance for whatever she might be responsible for. Diana cringed. "Allow me, in turn, to warn you to be cautious when my eyes are red. They are a symbol that Katariah is in control, and you might want to be somewhat observant around her, were she to do something... regretful."

Hey! Why are you warning her about me?

Simply because she deserves the warning. Or do you not recall last year's incident?

Which one?

Look, that was not my fault, he was asking for a black eye!

And a black crotch too, hmm?

That is totally beside the point.

Well... you did kinda get us sent to the Principal's office, Blood.

Bah. Fine, I'll be more careful. Happy now?

Allow me to be certain, then.

Diana changed her smile to an apologetic one. "Yes, so... apologies in advance."

as Little Harmony went on about the history of cutie marks, the bell ringed startling her make her drop the eraser and market "wow it that time already well i guess that's it for the day" said harmony picking up the stuff she dropped

Ashlyn packed up her bag and left school, adjusting her glasses nervously. Hopefully nobody would be out to get her at this time of day, since everypony else was so excited to leave.

((Release the posting beast...))

The day had ended, and it was time to go home already. It seemed so short, so fast, and not a lot was done. Bright had gathered his things back up and put his bookbag on before leaving out the front entrance of the school. When he heard a familiar voice, he stopped and looked back, giving a smile when he saw it was Fire. "Hey there Fire!" He said in his soft, friendly voice. When she offered to walk with him if no one was going to pick him up, he slightly blushed and tilted his head to the side. "Walk... with me? I mean, sure, thing is though, I didn't get here by walking. I kinda... teleported." He explained to her as he rubbed the back of his neck with on hoof. "I mean, uh, I don't mind walking at all; I just hope I don't get us lost." He told her. Brightlight then looked over at Starwind as she came over and introduced herself, then asked if she could join them. "I-I don't mind at all." He responded back, then gave another smile. As they began to walk on away from the school, Bright continued to listen to the two, until he bumped into something that was bigger than him. Upon inspection, he saw that it was another colt, but this one seemed to be older, and in a different grade than him. The colt was accompanied by another; possibly a friend.

"Hey, you blank flanks; watch where you are going!" The first colt said, but in stead of looking mad or anything like that, he was snickering and grinning ear to ear. Bright looked at the colt's face, then looked down a little. "I-I'm sorry." He said softly, but the colt's expression did not falter.

Thunder Run finally exited the building along with Archena. For some reason, he just couldn't stay away from her now. He originally went over to her to make sure she was okay; but now he just couldn't explain it. He remembered the promise he made with her, to keep her secrets safe in his mind, though he didn't know exactly what she was hiding; though in all honestly, by the way she was acting, he had a good idea. He began to speak, possibly going to talk her ear off with small facts about himself when he noticed the commotion going on between Bright, Star, and Fire, and the two older colts. By the looks of it, it seemed the colts were the usual school bullies. Thunder sighed softly at this. "Looks like some of our classmates found the 'good' group." He said the last part sarcastically and turned towards their direction, ready to step in and make the bullies run away any way he could.

"I don't think sorry is going to be enough." The second colt said to Brightlight as he looked back up at them with a confused look. "Yeah, I think it's time to teach you a thing or two in manners." The colt spoke again, and without warning, they stepped forward towards them. By reflex, Bright clenched his eyes shut, and his horn glowed a brilliant green and purple swirling colors. Just then the two colts moved slower, and slower, reaching out to grab Bright, but before they could touch them, they stopped completely. Bright had frozen them in time by accident. When he didn't feel any pain, he opened his eyes again and saw what he had done. Slightly terrified, he backed up a step. "O-oh no! I'm so sorry!" He said, feeling legitimately bad for the two colts now. He then looked back at Fire and Star; how were they going to think of him now?

Thunder stopped dead in his tracks before he got far and saw what just happened; yet he didn't fully understand it. "Oh... um... okay?" Was all he could think of saying, then looked back at Archena. "Do you have any idea what just happened?" He asked her curiously.

((...and quickly 'resolved' issues!

:D ))

"Ah, it seems class has already concluded. Some of the advantages of the first day of school, perhaps." Diana acknowledged, hopping out of her seat and next to Quill. "Shall we look over these forms, as you had previously requested? We can do so on the way back to our respective abodes." She would not, however, actually go outside and see what was going on unless Quill did, whom she suspected wanted to talk to Cold for a while. The two were probably close friends, after all. She simply stuck by Quill's side for the moment and waited to see what she would do.

Archena would run over to where the problem had happened. She would look at the statues before reaching into her bag and pulling out a bottle of water. Arch would drink a bit before she craked her neck. Arch would then breath in before effortlessly starting to chip away at the ice with her hooves with ease. it took her 8 minutes, but she managed to break the two out. "Run along before me and you have some trouble" She would say to them, and they would run slowly, still affected by the freezing. She would then blush before running back to Thunder. "W...well i dont...think they.w.will come back..." She would say as she flicked her mane in front of her face.

( :razz: Yes, Arch is actually that strong, even check her CC profile...please tell me taht was ice, :razz: She is normally shy, though dont let her find you pickign on a helpless colt or mare :razz: )

"That's great!" Fire said as she heard Bright say yes. But she turned to see a colt starting to pick on Bright.

"Hey! Leave him alone" she said, but he just ignored her. Until Bright did something with his magic. "Well that is one way to stop a bully" Fire smiled.

Quill nodded at Diana and she too, stood up. She had no idea about the whole 'bully' situation. She looked at Diana and she nodded yes to her question. She then pointed to the door. Signaling that they should do it outside. Cold also stood up.

"We should do it outside, in the cafeteria maybe?" Quill asked Diana as she trotted towards the door.

Cold noticed a filly that asked them about the forms. Cold took a glance at all the papers then at the filly. After so she nodded yes to her.

"Yep. It's here. Don't worry about it." Cold said.

((Well, I suppose that can work, but when I said 'frozen in time', I didn't mean it happened with ice; it was latterly meant they were suspended in time. Just for a future heads-up.))

Thunder raised an eyebrow at Arch when she came back after breaking the bullies free. "Remind me to stay on your good side." He said softly to her, but then smile widely. If he was going to stay a friend with this one, he was going to have to keep his go-lucky side showing. "Shall we all walk home then?" He said with a smile. When he noticed that she put the end of her mane over her face, he figured now was a good time to test some waters. He reached forward and gently placed his hoof on her mane, pushing it out from in front of her face. He then gave her another smile, this one more soft. "Trust me, you look better this way." He told her softly. Now he waited for her next reaction; but he anticipated it to be one of two things.

Bright watched as Archena broke the two free, and the the colts went away not long after she warned them. So protective; yet he didn't know who she was that much. He then looked back at Fire and Star. "I-I really didn't mean to do that... I hope they are not mad." He said, thinking less about himself than anything as always. He then looked up at them again. "Well, I suppose what's past is past. Are you two ready?" He asked them, trying to smile.

"That sounds like a splendid idea." Diana nodded and followed Quill out of the classroom. She had a vague idea of where the cafeteria was, but the map hadn't told her what it looked like. She simply walked in the direction she assumed was the right one, momentarily forgetting to check if Quill was following her, in the midst of her consultation of her mental directory.

Archena would blush as he moved her mane out of her face, and when he told her she looked better with it like this her whole face would go bright red. Normally she would haave flicked her mane to hide it, though this time she didnt. Instead, she turned her head, still blushing insanely.

Archived