CMC of Fillydelphia RP

Quill expected that answer. If your shy, your mostly going to end up lonely. I mean, if you dont interact with ponies, friends arent going to be achieved! Not unless they make the move on you. But that doesnt usually happens. Cause when you rather be alone, you wont be noticed that much, which wont make anypony introduce themselves to you. She smiled a soft one as she started to speak again.

"I dont mean to give any offense but, it is quite obvious..." She stated.

"But my presence is with you now! That's a good thing, is it not?" She added.

Quill observed her appearance. She doesnt seem to have a cutie mark. Just like her it seems. She always wondered why she doesnt have a cutie mark. I mean, she's smart! Why cant her cutie mark be a calculator or something? Well, i guess there some things that cant be answered right away. She then thought of Archena. What can she be good at?

"Fellow mate, Archena, what activity do you prosper in?" She asked curiously.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quill head would slightly tilt as her look shrouded with confusion. Did Archena didnt hear her? Maybe she had hearing problems? Nah... that cant be it... they were talking just fine moments ago. She re-thought the statement she has given. Maybe she didnt understand? But why not? it was simple words! Anypony would know that! Maybe she should change her choice of words...

"My apologies, fellow mate Archena..." She apologized.

"What I was trying to imply was, what is you're, what I heard other fillies call 'talent'" She said, giving emphasis to the word, talent.

Quill's face would darken a little. It's true, she doesn't have a talent quite yet. To be completely honest, not having a cutie mark at this age is rather embarrassing. Even though, it comes to everypony right? So she's sure she's gonna get hers soon enough when the right time comes. She smiled brightly at Archena and spoke.

"Don't you fret! I'm affirmative that it shall arrive when it can!" Quill assured her new friend.

Quill's head than shifted to look at another filly. It's name seems to be Symphonic Fire? She believes? She gently waved at her. My! What a sociable filly! And what's this? It seems like she's offering a cookie! Quill grinned and she began to speak to Fire.

"Oh! Fellow mate Fire! I would be delighted to have a cookie! And I am certain Friend Cold would be delighted as well!" She said.

Cold then got slapped out of her thoughts when her name was called. What is it now?! It better be important! Or else she's going to... Do... Something! Ah, screw it. After some listening, she heard the reason was for cookies! That would be really nice actually! She was also glad that Quill did the rest for her.

"Yeah, I'd like one... Whatever..." She approved.

Quill nodded. Hey, she cant just lie when its in plain sight. She tried to hide her frustration of not having a cutie mark with a smile. If a lot of fillies are lacking in cutie marks, they can help each other to get it! Thats not a bad idea actually... She accepted the cookie being offered with her levitation, which she was practicing a lot, and took a nibble.

Maybe she should suggest this idea? That can be very good.

"Pardon me, but I was thinking, we shoud aid each other in accomplishing our marks." She suggested with a smile.

Cold wasnt that far from their desk, she she accepted the cookie being offered and gave a small nod as a thanks. Working together for cutie marks? Now thats a little stupid. Well, Quill is way smarted than her so... i guess she doesnt have the right to think that, does she? She gave a quite groan and just nodded to her friend Quill. Giving her agreement in her suggestion.

Euforia's eyes twitched. "Did you say... cookies?"

No, don't you dare. You're talking to Brightlight, don't get distracted by-

"Cookies!" She squealed and all but pounced upon the treat that Fire offered her. "Thanks, Fire! I wish I had something to give back, but well... I don't really have much. Just lunch for myself. But I'll remember to bring something more next time!"

Sigh...

Better luck next time, eh Ice?

Euforia then listened to Fire's next question, and nodded enthusiastically through a mouth full of cookie. "Mm! Yesh, we're all blank flanksh here! But I can't-"

Swallow.

She swallowed what was left of the cookie in her mouth. "But I can't wait to earn it! I wonder what it'll be...?"

Then she heard Quill's suggestion, and was about to respond excitedly when Diana interrupted.

Wait. Let me try to handle this. If I may?

"Sure, Icee!" Euforia giggled happily, and closed her eyes. When they reopened, they were no longer yellow, but had instead morphed to a cold ice-blue.

I wonder why she wanted out. Maybe she has something super awesome planned!

I think she just thinks she's the best personality for the job, Eu.

Do you think she is?

... Probably...

"Ahem." Gone was Euforia's enthusiasm and bubbly exterior; having been replaced with a cool, calm, ordered demeanor. "I do believe such an arrangement would be optimally suited for the achievement of all our respective goals in this instance."

Geez, try to be less eggheady. Nopony likes a nerd.

"Fair observation." She muttered. Then, addressing the others, she said, "In other words, I think that's a good idea. If we all don't have cutie marks, we may as well work together to get it."

Quill turned to Diana. Who seemed to agree with her idea. She trotted a bit closer to her and adjusted her glasses. If she can make the other fillies agree, they can possibly make this happen. She nodded to Diana once and began to speak again.

"Agreed. Perhaps what they call a 'club' is in order?" She asked the filly.

If they can set this up, more of these fillies who are blank flanks will be able to join them. This can also help them get their each individual cutie mark faster and easier. Making all this way more helpful. But were never sure of the future. It can be that this club will turn to an intimate success, or a complete disaster.

"A... club, you say?" Diana asked, and pondered over the issue for a little while. What do you two think?

I think that it's a wonderful idea! Euforia answered cheerfully. Can you imagine all the fun we'll have?

But only if we have good clubmates. Katariah interjected. If we end up with the ones nopony can stand I won't be happy.

Then, Diana said, I propose we initiate a trial run. Informal clubs such as these are not binding in any sense, so a decision to leave will not constitute any violation. Therefore there can be no risk in simply participating in this experiment.

Fine. But we'd better drop out if anything bad happens to Eu, you got that?

Come on guys, I can take care of myself. I'm a big pony!

I believe we will be able to analyse the situations appropriately and derive a suitable course of action. Now, if you'll excuse me, the others are awaiting my answer.

"That sounds like a splendid idea." Diana replied to Quill. "I, for one, have no qualms against joining such a club." She turned around and scrutinised the others. "Providing the others have no violent objections, I think we could begin our club with a rather substantial opening membership."

She then turned back to Brightlight. "I apologise for the interruption previously, our attention span is limited... at times." She extended her hoof for him to shake. "So, as I said earlier, I've just been moved to this school, and this is my first year. Are you a new student here too?"

Quill smiled and turned to the others. With at least one filly who agreed with her, this so called club shall have more possibility of existing. She trotted to her saddle bad and took out some papers, a quill, some ink, and some pencil. She proceeded to write a rather complicated, but still understandable form in each of the papers. She then walked around the classroom and gave each of the fillies one paper with the form. After so, she went to the center.

"Alright, all of you shall proceed in filling the form you all have received." She instructed.

"After so, a selected few shall analyze the filled out forms. Whoever is worthy of joining this 'club' shall have their name written here." She stated as she pointed to a blank piece of paper.

After the instructions were given, Quill went over to Diana with the blank paper with her. She greeted her with a soft smile before nodding and speaking.

"Fellow mate, Diana. Shall I ask for you permission to assist me in analyzing the finished forms? We wouldn't want any unwanted members..." She asked.

Cold rolled her eyes and stared at the form. Maybe joining this club wont be such a bad idea. She had some hesitations, but just proceeded to fill out the form anyway. If Quill is in this club, than so will she. Man, she really needed to socialize more. Maybe she needs to tone down her mean, perverted, violent ways? Nahhh... screw that. They all could just deal with it.

Diana turned her attention briefly away from Brightlight and nodded. "Indeed, I will assist in my full capacity in order to ensure the quality of potential entries." She gazed at Quill curiously. "Although I must question why you address me as Diana - for I believe I was introduced as Euforia."

Oh, snap! Does she know something?

How should I know? Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't. I highly doubt that such a variation in this circumstance would affect matters to a very great degree, considering that we are planning to disclose the realities of our situation with immediate haste.

We are?

We are!

We will.

Quill chuckled slightly. It was quite weird on how she knew. Maybe it has something to do with her horn? She's not that sure. But whatever it is she knows, she's not planning to keep it a secret anytime soon. She looked at the filly for a brief second. Before finally speaking.

"Thank you for giving out you assistance, fellow mate Diana, or maybe I should refer to you as Euphoria?" She asked herself.

She pondered for a moment. Before finally looking over at the filly infront of her and gives her an answer she deserves. Besides, nopony likes being kept secrets. She gave an innocent grin before answering again.

"It's quite simple really..." She started.

"You see, I have been observing you ever since you came inside the classroom. Why you preferably? I dont know myself, perhaps you look interesting and quite appealing to me." She added.

"I've observed your orb color change from time to time. I also observed some interesting changes in your way of speech, the way you behave, and the way you interact with different fillies." She said with interest.

"That gave me a hint that you, my friend, might have different personalities. As for the names, I'm not quite sure myself. I'm always having that kind of problem. Maybe it is telepathy that I have no knowledge I have? But its quite impossible is it? Hmmm... Maybe It is the reason I still have not achieved my so called 'cutie mark'. Maybe I still need to discover something... But that aside. For some reason, I have the name 'Katariah' that keeps circling around my head. Does it have something to do with you? My friend?" She finished her explanation with a question at the end.

Cold heard Fire's somewhat confused question. She trotted over to her with an emotionless look and stopped beside her. With all the years she has been with Quill, she knows her language. maybe she should help Fire out. But if she does, she'll try to be less mean and rude..

Try.

"What she meant to say was, you need to fill up the form you have. And if they like you, you can be a member of the club..."

She said with a slightly annoyed tone at least she didnt say anything mean.

I call it! I say mind reader! What are your guesses?

There's not yet any conclusive evidence to prove that-

Come on, don't be stupid! She just called me by name! How was she supposed to know that, huh?

Ooh, maybe that's her special talent! Reading minds?

If that were truly the case she would likely have acquired her cutie mark by now. But I will not rule it out from the possibilities.

Then what do you think?

I cannot draw any conclusions yet.

Oh, maybe all unicorns can mind-read!

Eu, we're a unicorn! We should be able to read minds too then!

Right. While the two of you discuss this, I shall attend to more pressing matters.

Diana turned towards Quill slowly. "I do believe a full disclosure of circumstances would require an explanation far more long-winded than I am currently equipped to provide, especially in a public area such as this. Nonetheless, I..." She petered off. "Did you previously designate me as your friend?"

Woo! Score!

Don't be too hasty. It could merely be a polite address of this region.

Psh, don't be so pessimistic.

Ashlyn sat in her seat, deciding whether to join their little club of theirs or not. You don't know them, she told herself, except when you bumped into them at the school gates. She adjusted her glasses and brought herself a form using a classic levitation spell. Quickly she filled out the form and zipped it back to where it was supposed to be handed in.

Hmm, what kind of club would this unlikely lot try and form? she thought with a small smile.

Archived