CMC of Fillydelphia RP

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quill nodded at her words. She honestly doesnt know why, but things she has no idea or knowledge of do just pop into her head. It also depends on who she is near to. But whatever the matter is, she'll figure it out soon enough. She always does. Well, not really, but still! Quill smiled softly at her question.

"Why, yes, I... certainly did!" Quill approved.

"We do have a relationship known as 'friends', do we not?" She assured as tilted her head softly and her smile vanished and got replaced with somewhat a pleading frown.

Cold Blossom faced Archena. She tried to hide a groan as she trotted over to her. Being Quill's friend, she would at least help a little.

"Yeah, you signing up?" She asked.

"Given the progression of current events, I think such a designation is indeed appropriate." Diana said with cautious slowness. Her horn lit up as she talked, filling in her own form at the same time as she continued her conversation with Quill. "It is simply that I am more accustomed to a longer period of acquaintedness before the initiation of friendship. Such an avoidance of the former stage is merely unprecedented, is all. In fact, I am most heartened that you would agree so quickly to be Eu- our friend."

Ha! Suck it, miss 'I'm Always Right!'

I never claimed to be 'always right'. I only stated that statistically speaking, I am correct for a large majority of the time.

Psh, whatever. I still win though.

Aw, come on you two, we shouldn't be fighting! We should be celebrating! We just made our first friend already! As soon as I get back out I'm going to hug her!

I don't think that that is particularly-

Yes? What was that you were going to say? I bet it's based on statistics and probability and analysis, isn't it?

I thought so. Just let Eu behave the way she wants and let the rest of 'em like her for who she is. Why make her into something she's not?

... Very well.

Diana finished up the last part of the form with an ending flourish and floated it over to Quill. "I must confess to not being fully aware of the entry criteria when reading through the finished forms later. Could I ask you to educate me on the finer points?"

Ashlyn gave Diana a quizzical look. Never before had she ever heard a pony talk in such vocabulary only to be used in writing, except the librarian. Blowing a stray strand of hair out of her eyes, she blinked once.

Welcome to the club, then.

(Yeah, Sure! This will be my last post then! :))

Quill smiled and clapped her hooves together. Yay! A new friend! She's only met Diana, so she wonders what the others might be like. Maybe Cold would like to meet them too! Well, that a different story so...maybe at a different time.

"Certainly! Anyone with a living soul deserves friends!" She said.

Quill accepted the form with her own levitation and read it. Within a few moments, her reading was done and she looked at the filly in front her again. This, This is what a form should look like! Not something thats filled with erasures, scribbles, and doodles!"

"I have to say, it's quite well written!" She complimented.

She placed the form in a stack of paper, all of which are the finished ones that she has been given. Quill nodded at her request. Educate her? Why, of course! She was the one who made the form anyway, also, she was the one who asked for help, so she would need to state the rules of how to pick members in this form! She took out her own form, and filled it. While she was filling in her form, she explained each category and also told her what to look out for. Like, if the filly's grammar is not correct, than he is absolutely not going to be in the club. This also includes erasures, spelling errors, doodles, or other random things that shouldn't belong to the form. After her writing and explaining was done she looked up at Diana.

"That is all you need to have knowledge in!" She finished.

"Please, don't mind me asking for permission but, who are the other fellow friends that are with you?" She asked.

Bright had stayed silent while more classmates started coming into the room and introducing themselves, talking amongst others, and apparently already starting some kind of club. Within no time flat, it seemed that every pony was getting along with every pony else, at least that was what it seemed at the surface. Strangeness took the better of words to describe two of the fillies here; the hyper-energetic Quill, and the oddly behaved Euforia, whom apparently agreed inadvertently to having her name now being Diana. He was so curious, but it didn't seem as if their conversation was with him, so he left it be for now and bit his bottom lip softly.

As some of the fillies started taking some kind of form, Brightlight took one by magic as well and began looking through it. It was a form to join the club and all it's criteria. Unlike some of the others who seemed to of just grabbed it, signed it, and put it back; Bright took his time to read over the paper before writing anything down. After reading through, it surprised him how well written out the rules and expectations; as well as when Quill verified what was on the sheet. 'I guess in the end, this could be a true ice breaker... and beyond.' He thought as a small smile came to his face. He finished writing down what he needed and floated the paper back to the stack next to Quill. He only hoped that this impulse he just had wouldn't end in awkwardness, or worst.

Bright then looked over at Fire, the smile still there. He felt a little more comfortable towards her for some reason than he did towards the others; even when Euforia, or Diana, did her best to great him. When she did that, he could feel that she knew his shyness, and that only made it slightly worst. It was the bubbly feeling he got from Fire that was really getting to him. "Hey, Fire." He began to say softly to her. "Are you going to join the club too?... I don't want to be alone..." He said to her.

Wait; what? What was that statement he just made? Alone; how would that even come to mind? Clearly, he wasn't alone; he was in a room filled with other ponies his age. To think he was alone...

But he knew what he meant by that. Symphonic Fire, in his mind, had somehow gotten into his shell of shyness and he knew it. There was just this instantaneous click when she spoke to him; and that cookie too. Unexpected for sure, but it was very generous of her.

"So, what's this? A club already starting up and the bell for the morning classes haven't even rung yet?" A voice came from the doorway.

Brightlight instantly looked over at the door to see who was speaking now. It sounded to be another colt, which to no offense to the others was a change of things. Standing at the doorway was a red coated Pegasus with blue eyes and what seemed to be a yellow streak going down his back in a zigzag. This one seemed... different than from the other classmate, but why?

"So, you're the new students for this year? Interesting; let me go ahead and let you all know who'll probably be showing you around here. My name is Thunder Run!" He spoke once more, saying his name with audacity, then started walking into the room and found a seat himself. "Yeah, the teachers like it when students help other students; gives them less to worry about, unless the one who's helping is a troublemaker of some sort." He continued on, even though no one asked him a question yet.

That was it; this colt, Thunder, this isn't his first year at the school. Amazing, so now anypony who was new here as someone to find out how things completely worked around here, ponies like himself as Bright thought about it. When he realized that he was still looking at Thunder Run, he quickly looked at the front, seeing the Fillies still chatting.

'This is really going to be an interesting year.'

Diana nodded in understanding as Quill gave her the explanation she'd asked for. When she asked for the names of her 'fellow friends', she supposed it referred to her other personalities. An interesting analogy, too - she was very aware that their 'multiple personality disorder' was very different from the usual type, and Quill had made an appropriate analogy to their particular brand of it on the first try.

Signs point to mind-reading.

Oh, so now you switch teams?

I am simply making observations. Nothing more.

"I'm sure you will meet us all in time." Diana answered. "You should already have met Euforia. The other is, as you guessed, Katariah. I shan't go into details just yet, but I'm sure we will have time to discuss it in due course."

Then the new pony burst into the room and introduced himself as Thunder Run. Presumably a student more familiar with the campus than she. He seemed bold and confident, with perhaps some... cockiness? She couldn't be sure, not until she spent more time analysing his personality. She gave him a brief nod to indicate her acknowledgement of his presence and then turned back to Quill.

Ooh... is that Thunder Run guy a new friend I see?

I wouldn't be so fast if I were you. I'm not sure if he's of a suitable personality.

For once I gotta agree with Ice. He ain't like the others, and I'm not gonna just trust that he's the friendly, amicable sort till I see some sort of proof. Go get 'em, Ice.

The vote of confidence is appreciated. Now, I must finish this conversation with Quill.

"So, what of you?" Diana questioned. "Are you new here as well? And do you know anypony else in this class?" She rolled her eyes. "I know I do already."

Quill nodded in understanding. I guess she has to wait then. But this got her a bit more curious about the last one. She really seemed interesting. For the only time she emerged was when Euphoria landed from the flip she made. Not showing much for a complete observation. So, its still a complete mystery to her on who this was. But I guess she has to wait until due time. She glanced over at the paper stack. It seems to be making progress. Just then, a colt manifested itself from almost nowhere. He seemed energetic...and a little cocky. But that was none of her business. After she looked back at Diana, she already shot her a question.

"I have known Cold for quite some time now, and I have had a brief chat with Fellow mate Archena, also Fellow mate Fire was very generous, And of course you!" She said.

"I have to say, its been quite a while and what they call a 'teacher' has not arrived yet. Maybe something notable happened?" She asked.

Cold was staring into her form. Re-reading it a couple of times before finally trotting over next to Quill in order to place her form in the stack. She heard the colt that entered the room. But, he seemed to be full of himself. That can be quite annoying sometimes. She stopped beside her friend and placed the paper gently on top. She looked over at Quill and tried to keep her eyes from rolling.

"I swear, if that guy gets too full of himself, I'm gonna shove his cockiness down his smirk hole." She commented quietly to Quill.

Quill just shook her head. She was used to this. Cold can be quite violent sometimes. But she would always be their to be sure that her violence only stays to this level and never physically.

"Now, isn't that quite rude, is it not?" Quill replied to her.

"Meh..." Cold shrugged and looked over to Diana.

Cold slightly tilted her head. And her expression went to a more confused state. She met Euphoria a while ago, and she was pretty sure her eyes weren't blue before. She also seemed a bit more calm. Not like a while ago where she attacked her with a surprise bear hug.

"Wait, weren't your eyes yellow, minutes ago?" She asked.

"Cold! How impolite of you to ask that!" Quill scolded

"I was just asking! Geez, calm your panties Quill..." She said back.

"Don't worry, Quill, I find no offense in that question." Diana said. Turning to Cold, she continued, "My eyes were indeed yellow a while ago. Simply a few interesting things about my personality, which we shall no doubt go into further detail about in the fullness of time." She glanced briefly back at Thunder Run, shook her head, and turned back to Cold.

That Cold filly has the right idea. If he even tries to hurt Eu I'm gonna kill him so badly he'd wish he were dead.

Giiiiiirls! I can take care of myself!

I'm sure you can, Euforia, we're just looking out for you. But there's no point jumping to clearly premature conclusions. Blood, don't get unnecessarily involved in anything.

Geez, I wasn't planning to. Why would I go looking for trouble?

Really now.

Okay, maybe I would. But not this time, okay? I promise.

Good to hear.

"To cut a long story short, Euforia suffers from multiple-personality disorder." Diana explained. "I would advise that you prepare for a bear hug whenever my eyes are yellow."

Quill nodded. That's a good thing. Cause Cold doesn't really apologize. Whenever she does something wrong, she always has to be the one who make a concluded apology about everything. Even though its clearly Cold's fault. She shook her head. She should really learn some manners. But she wouldn't be Cold Blossom if she had manners, would she?

As for Cold, she listened attentively to what she was saying. Multiple-personality disorder, eh? Seems pretty cool. As for the bear hug, well, she's already used to that. Even though she only got it once. If her observation is right, this one seems to be the calm, logical one. That would be a big help in exams, that's for sure! She glanced at the clock. Some time passed already. Its about the time where the all-holy teacher comes in. she groaned.

"Well, we better get back to our seats. I don't want any detention in the first day of class..." She said to presumably everypony.

"It was nice talking to ya Eu, We'll talk to ya later, ok?" She said as she dragged Quill.

"Agreed! It was fun engaging in conversation with you Diana!" Quill said.

"Who's Diana?" Cold asked as they arrived to their seat.

"Oh, You'll have knowledge about that in due time" She answered with a smile.

Cold just shrugged and sat down. In which, Quill sat beside her shortly after. She stared at the door. When in the world is the teacher gonna get here??

Alright, time for the fateful moment. The class stretched out before their eyes. Which seat do you two want?

Wh- What?! Just a stupid seat? I thought it was gonna be something important!

Oh, silly Blood, this is important!

Euforia is correct. This is indeed an important choice, as where we sit will ultimately decide who we are closest to. Whoever we are next to will be the pony with whom we have the greatest ease of communication, and consequently converse the most often with. It needs to be someone we can trust.

If that's your stupid problem, that just sit next to Quill. Katariah snapped. We know her the best. Or Cold.

We know more about Quill, at this point. Not to mention Cold seems slightly... violent. A bad influence on Euforia.

Hey, I'm violent too.

There was a pointed silence.

So, would you two be amenable to sitting next to Quill?

Fine, fine, whatever floats your boat.

I trust you, Icee! You know what's best.

Excellent. Then it shall be so. Diana trotted up to the seat adjacent to Quill's and pulled out the chair, sitting down in the seat and whipping out a notebook and pen. She turned, smiled gently at Quill, and then turned back to the front.

Woah, a smile. Didn't think the Ice Queen was up to it.

Aw, c'mon Blood, Icee isn't that bad.

I can hear you.

Yeah, that's the point.

Ashlyn gratefully takes a cookie from Fire, then goes to sit down in the corner of the classroom that is nearest to a door. She munches on the cookie, adjusts her glasses nervously, and pulls out a book to read while she waits. Not turning to Fire, she mumbles, "Hopefully the teacher won't be here on time, or early."

((I wouldn't mind playing the teacher, but with my work schedule the way it is, i fear I would just slow the rp to a very undesirable pace.

If it comes down to it though, and no one else rises to the occasion, then I'll do it.))

((i guess i will, the way i want))

After a couple of minutes an mare walked into the room, she looked over the class as she walked to her desk "oh sorry i late" she said "my name is Little Harmony" she said as she writing her name on the black board, after she finished writing her name she under lined it "ok now when i call your name say here" she said as she attempting, to grab the list of names on a clipboard but she messed up and it fell to the floor and hit it "opss sorry about that" said Little Harmony as she got a little sad then she pick it up in her dark purple magic "ok let's try this again" she said getting happy again she reads off the names from top to bottom Archena,Euforia,Ashlyn,Cold Blossom, Fire, Starwind, Cirrus, Brightlight, and other NPC pony names after each name she waited for a bit for the pony to answer

((i used this to make her http://rumandmonkey....AIcK8H8fQ8 A charming, clumsy ,kindhearted pony who loves rainy days and has an enormous collection of rare gems. This pony has a dark purple coat, a crimson red mane, chocolate brown eyes, and a harp Cutie Mark.))

(Lol, that works.)

Ashlyn shut her book in a hurry, causing a small 'shoomf!' to attract a bit of attention. "Present," she said in a loud enough voice as she bent down to slip her book into her bag.

Brightlight looked over at Fire and smiled brightly. She was so kind and so full of energy. He began to wonder what it would be like if he acted the same way; would anyone expect it? What were their thoughts towards him now anyways; more than likely they already saw his shy side clearly, but did they wonder if that was it about him? He wouldn't be surprised about it. He gently shook his head and refocused as everyone began taking their seats now. It seemed the pegasus colt decided to sit behind him and Fire, and right next to Archena.

Thunder looked over at Arch and gave her a smile, yet imbedded in the smile was a smirk. "I see you like to keep to yourself. Nothing wrong with that; yet I do hope you don't plan on keeping that up for much longer." He said to her, then looked forward before continuing to speak. "The others here; you're going to see them time and time again, a little while throughout the day. Might as well go all out and get to know them." He told her. Even though there was an air of cockiness in his words, he kept a kind and considerate tone. He then looked forward and saw that Bright was acting the same way. He gave another smile and leaned forward, placing a hoof on his shoulder. "Same goes to you buddy--" He stopped instantly as he felt his shoulder become tense, and a change in the air around him became... darker. Bright quickly looked back at Thunder with one eye, wide and yet something behind it, something indescribable.

Now even Thunder, his happy and go lucky self, felt uneasy, yet he spoke again. "What's your name?" He said, his tone matching how he felt; not scared, but truly curious. Brightlight didn't speak at first, but then he did. "It's-- it's Brightlight." He said hesitantly. Thunder Run took a moment, then nodded as he moved his hoof finally. "Pleasure to meet you Brightlight." He said, then leaned back correctly into his chair again. 'Well, that slightly explained the feeling I just got. Darkness always follows light around.' He thought with a metaphor.

Once the teacher came in, Thunder fell silent and Bright looked forward as the teacher spoke, who was named Little Harmony. When she began calling names out, Bright waited patently till his was called. "Here!" He said quietly, but hoped it was loud enough for her to hear him. Thunder gently shook his head. That colt was going to need some major help breaking out of his shell... perhaps the filly next to him could help accomplish his; but of course this was just pure speculation. When he name was finally called, he smirked. "Right here!" He said with a carefree tone.

Ashlyn noted with respect that Thunder seemed to be happy. Bright seemed to have a similar personality to her as well. Maybe, she thought, maybe I might be able to make some friends here. Fire's pretty nice, she did give me that cookie. Archena, I haven't really met her much yet. Diana... well, one day I hope that I might be able to understand her language. Starwind, Cirrus, and Cold Blossom... I barely know them.

Cold Blossom looked over past Quill to see that Euphoria seated next to them. That's okay. No problem there. Cold smiled a light one as she gave a short wave. After so, she continued to stare at the door again. OH! Looky here! The most loved pony in school is here! The teacher! She snickered to herself. It seems like this teacher is somewhat a klutz. Name calling, huh? Alright. She waited for name to be called until finally speaking.

"Here!" She said in just the right volume.

Quill's head tilted slightly. She didn't seem to hear her name to be called. Was she not in the list? Was she missed? Well, Cold got called. And they were enrolling in this school together. So its impossible for her to not be in the list. She shook her head slightly, adjusted her glasses, and raised her hoof in the air.

"I beg you pardon, Miss, but I do believe I've been skipped. My name is Quill. Quill Mark." She said loud enough for the teacher to hear her. Perhaps this teacher really is a clumsy one.

Ashlyn waited to hear all the pony's names to be called. In the meantime, she busied herself with zapping and disintegrating her quill, levitating a few papers into a stack, and teleporting herself a new pen from the teacher's desk.

as the students said here Harmony put a check by there names as she did it another pony said ""I beg you pardon, Miss, but I do believe I've been skipped. My name is Quill. Quill Mark.", "quill mark you say" said little harmony as she re looked the list "oh yes here is your name i must have missed it sorry" said harmony checking her name

Archived