Together We Stand (private)

NamelessTrax

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"but you have a choice, unlike you...I only have half a conscious, the other half is the system. I'm telling you...there was a reason why we were all in a cage." Blast said trying to get Wolf to understand that his system would eventually override his brain and seek out anyone with a gun or anything with teeth if he chose to have a normal life.

"Me? Yea I had to open up a little bit as well, but I still got the good ole bed time rock if you know what I mean." Wolf said straightning up his collar, "Maybe next time you ask AJ on a date? I could always call Tavi and we can double it up?"

"Alright, we can set things up later, for now though im going to chill in the garden to let off some energy. And dont follow, i need ny space, like alot of space." Wolf tried to joke with it but his eyes flashed brightly showing the first sign of transformation. Lore says that if Werewolves do not transform enough the change can become uncontrollable and random. He waved his goodbye as he walked out then went into a dead sprint , "I'll just have to hang around in the garden till it wares off, hopefully no ones down there." He said to himself warrily, then he thought to himself, "Of course Blast will probably keep an eye on me anyways and Kane shouldnt get too curious anyways."

(Yes)

After a nights rest and a day to plan and be ready the sun set as people began waling back into the ball room. Black sat patiently in his black suit and tie up on the balcony overlooking the party below. Wolf stood by wearing light tactical armor and packing multiple Five sevens and ammo clips, he wouldnt be attending the party to dance tonight according to last minute changes from Black. Wolf had already called Tavi to tell her to call in sick for tonight. He watched carefully through dark shades at the party below.

Headshot was posted outside, looking over the party through his sniper scope. "It sucks we can't be down there." he said over radio. Kane was hidden in the shadows, armed and ready for any sort of attack. "Black already said that the Elements of Harmony aren't going to be here for safety reasons, and besides, we can't deal with you drunk another night." Blade was in another part of the room, also hidden from view. Soul was actually among the crowd, dressed as a normal guest, overseeing the party and looking for signs of trouble. "No sign of Slipknot yet." he said over radio.

"Copy that, keep on the look out and watch your six, Black out." Black said signing out. Wolf stood up striaght and folded his arms, "His actions last night were keen and on point, if I hadnt heard them in time those mercs could have caused alot of chaos." He said intently. Black narrowed his eyes, "The man needs to do die but for now jail time will work for now." He said sternly.

Blast was given orders to patrol the grounds around the party. Due to the last party, Blast put suppressors on his G36K and USP 45. His Night vision let him see everything and he payed close attention to his radar. "Black, are we looking for the same goons from last time?" he asked over the radio.

Killjoy was at the bar, flirting it up with the guys just to get free drinks and to break a few hearts. She even challenged a few a drinking contest which ended with Killjoy laughing as the men passed out from intoxication.

"Copy that, Killjoy move in to get close to him and disarm him of any weaponry he might be carrying." Black ordered over the com. He then looked at Wolf, "Wolf," Wolf turned to look at him, "Fetch." Black said simply, Wolf grinned happily and jumped off the wall and onto the third floor, "Its time to go hunting."

Killjoy looked at Slipknot and shivered, she was good with a little sleight of hand, but she didn't like the fact she had to flirt with someone like Slipknot. Killjoy sucked it up and walked towards Slipknot swinging her hips side to side. "hey handsome, wanna buy a girl a drink?" she asked in a seductive tone putting her hand on his chest checking for a gun, she felt the holster and grip of the grip of the pistol near the lower end of his side. It was going to take a little bit more distracting before she could take the gun without him noticing.

Slipknot smirked and handed Killjoy a strong alcoholic beverage while holding another in his other hand. "So, what's your name, beautiful" he asked, glancing around the room and certain people, who seemed to look back at him.

Killjoy went over and sat on his lap wrapping on arm around him "names aren't important." she shot down the glass "though I might tell you when I return, I need...powder my nose." she said getting up and walking off with Slipknot's gun.

Slipknot watched her leave, knowing his gun was missing. He saw it coming a mile away. "So...it's going to be like that, huh?" He thought to himself with a grin. He nodded to the people he was watching, who left the room. Slipknot got up and headed for the door.

Soul saw this and tried to push his way through the crowd to follow. "He's on the move, keep a eye on him."

Killjoy rolled her eyes "only if you want me to get Blast on your ass, you won't" she replied sternly. "just hurry it up on what you are about to do, Slipknot is walking away."

Wolf rolled his eyes and continued on, as he ran through an empty hallway a black shape appeared in front of him punching him in the stomach then Spartan kicking him into the wall. Wolf fell on his hands and knees and looked up only stare wide eyed, "No, not you..."

Some of Slipknots mercs went to an empty room and began changing to combat gear.

Black narrowed his eyes, "Blast, get inside now, come to the balcony. Somethings wrong."

Archived