Together We Stand (private)

NamelessTrax

Moments later, Slipknot had left the room completely, and a man began to walk towards Soul with a gun. Right when he put it to the back of his head, Soul turned around and knocked the pistol away as he fired, sending the crowd into a panic. He punched the man and quickly snapped his neck. "Heads up, they're coming for us."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blast quickly climbed up onto the balcony next to Black with his gun raised scanning side to side "what's goi-" he stopped as he said multiple red dots in a room somewhere in the building "there is a bunch of men in a room to the east wing of the building ready for an assault." he said aiming his weapon in the hallway.

"Then play phase two." Black said slyly, he pressed a button that made the whole room glow then suddenly all the guest were gone. "Celestia and Luna decided it'd be best if we could pin point all hostiles from the civies and then only teleport the civies out. Thats what Wolf was doing the whole time, marking hostiles." He explained before sipping a glass of wine.

Blast smirked "well having radar over anyone with a weapon helps too, sadly I was away from the party so I couldn't mark them myself. I'm here now so just tell me what to do." he said still aiming at the hallway.

The doors burst open and several armored men entered the room, opening fire. Soul kicked over a table and quickly assembled his MP5, returning fire when he finished. Headshot began to pick them off from afar while Blade and Kane also engaged them.

Black stood up and pulled out an 240 Bravo and began laying fire onto the enemy, "Wolf get down here no-" he stopped as he heard the chillin voice over a frequency only he could hear. "The pup is busy for now, leave a message at the yelp." The voice said coldly as Wolfs wincing sounded from a hard hit. Black switched to the regular com, "Keep up the fire, and somebody find Slipknot!"

Through the flying bullets, Soul saw an open door on the other side of the room. He barely made out a figure from inside. "Cover me, I'm going after Slipknot!" he shouted as he sprinted towards the door and passed through it. He looked around carefully for targets.

Blast switched on the systems and jumped down in the middle of the group and quickly pegged them all in the head in what seems like only a second. He knew that everyone saw but it didn't matter right now, he sniffed in the air and smelled the scent of Wolf's distress. "Black, I think Wolf needs some assistance. I can go help Wolf and let the team handle the other group of guys heading in as we speak." he said over the radio.

"whatever you say, It seems serious so if he dies, get prepared for some "I told you so's" from me." Blast said putting a new magazine in. He looked on his radar and found two groups going for a breach-in on the left and right walls. "Left and right walls, get ready!" he shouted backing up behind cover with his team.

The walls exploded as more enemy soldiers poured through. Kane and Blade opened fired on them, taking several down right off. Headshot kept picking them off from his roost.

Soul cautiously searched the room for Slipknot, gripping his weapon, ready for any sort of attack. "We meet again, Soulscream." a voice said behind him. Soul turned only to recieve a hard hit in the face knocking him to the ground. "I've waiting so long for this moment." Slipknot said coldly.

Slipknot was thrown through a window, crashing to the ground. Soul climbed through, many wounds adorning his body and blood falling everywhere. Slipknot got back up and ran towards Soul, punching him with brass knuckles. Soul deliver a blow to his ribs. The two struggled a bit longer before Slipknot fell to the ground and drew a pistol, firing it multiple times into Soul's chest and torso. Soul fell to his knees, clutching his wounds, knowing the end was now near. Slipknot pressed his gun right to Soul's head. They glared at each other before Slipknot smirked evilly. "This is only the beginning. You are the first nail in the coffin. See you in hell, Soulscream." Soul shut his eyes as Slipknot pulled the trigger. Soul's body fell over dead in front of everybody.

"Soul!" Blast shouted shooting the gun out of Slipknot's hands. Blast would have ended Slipknot right there, but his orders were to take him alive. He growled and kept his weapon aimed at Slipknot daring him to make a move.

Black and the team held the surviving gunman at gunpoint, "By ordrers of the Equestrian Nation, you are hereby arrested for countless crimes of murder and theft. Will you comply? and Please say no." He said coldly as he pointed the heavy gun at Slipknots legs.

Slipknot gave an evil smirk as he pulled something from his belt. "Know that Soul died a weakling, who could not best me in single combat. Soon you will all join him. Soon your cities will burn." With that, he pulled a flashbang out and threw it down, leaping out a nearby window as the team was disoriented.

Kane ran to Soul's body, lifting him up and trying to wake him in some desperate hope that he somehow survived a gunshot to the head. Memories of the two filled his head, he remembered how Soul defended him and took him under his wing when he first joined the squad. He remembered how he taught him everything he knew. He remembered all the time they spent together. He was more than just a teammate and a veteran of the squad, he was one of his best friends. Kane set him back down and closed his eyelids, his hands shaking.

((I guess we just capture him? Is Slipknot working with the Northern Wolves like he was in the last RP?))

Blast threw down his rifle and quickly jumped out of the window hitting the roof on his feet and started sprinting towards Slipknot.

Killjoy sighed, she was sad that one of her teammates has died. She was also puzzled, she obviously didn't know everything about Blast. She knew the stunt he did earlier was nothing natural.

In a second the sound of steel clicking was hear when the cold barrel of Blast's pistol made contact with the back of Slipknot's head. "you know, I have orders for you to stay alive...but I'm thinking about just ignoring that and killing you while you look so pathetic on your hands and knees." he said coldly as he pulled the hammer back with his thumb. "I wouldn't mind beating the sh|t out of you either, don't worry, I'll be gentle so you won't die...at least for a while." Blast was starting to lose himself like he almost did fighting the Alpha years ago. Killing one of Blast's team members put Slipknot on his sh|t list along with Trax. "light up that horn of yours...I'll gladly break it off." he said, his super human reflexes were ready to shoot off the horn at the sight of even a small spark.

Archived