Together We Stand (private)

NamelessTrax

"Sir, theres intruders on the lower floors, their Nightwatch." A thug rushed into the top floor office room, behind the desk sat a black robed figure and their identity hidden by a dark hood. "Kill them all, fail me, and you will wish you had been killed by them."

The Leaders voice was brisk and cold, the thug shook his head up and down before running out the door.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blast rushed up the stairs and encountered more enemies who were quickly put down, he left the main rooms to his team, He made his way clearing the halls and smaller rooms. "Keep sweeping through the larger rooms, take out the majority and then split into small teams of two to start the clean up." he said over the radio. Some of the thugs tried to escape out the windows but were quickly picked off by Radz and her M39 EMR. Blast's ears started to ring like an alarm again. It can't be...why are they here? he thought as he kicked down a door into another hall and engaged. He saw the stairs that lead to the top floor and made his way to it quickly.

A sound of a rocket being placed into a tree sounded from below Radz, "Nice night isnt it? What floor are they on so I dont accidentally stick one of them." The stranger asked her as he aimed the launcher at the building, a coil of rope sat at his side with a handle on the end. He had a tactical military grade Scar H on his back and two MP5's slung to either side.

Soul and Kane blew through the back doors of the compound and instantly put down any resistance. "We're in." Soul said over the radio as they proceeded towards the heart of the compound. "They're distracted by your team, Blast. The resistance is low here."

Radz growled and pointed her rifle at the stranger. "Why the buck should I tell you, I don't even know you @asshole!"

Blast heard soul "good, we go lights out." he said as he found the breaker and shot it making all the lights go out and building went pitch black. "Light source gone...engaging Night vision." the robotic voice said as Blast's eyes dimly glowed green. He put a suppressor on his rifle to hide the muzzle flash in the dark. Blast went out into the hall way and quickly dispatched the thugs who were blind in the darkness. "just keep sweeping through the main floors and proceed according to plan." he ordered as he ran up the last set of stairs to the top floor.

The Stranger heard Blasts voice over Radz's com and quickly aimed at the middle floor, "Love to stay and chat Radz but I gotta fly, oh and BTW, I'm the one who Black hired." As he finished he fired the launcher releasing a giant grappling spear at the building. The stranger ran to the edge of the hill and jumped to catch the handle as it flew past him, the momentum carried him high into the air and at the building. The grappling arrow drove through a floor and struck a thug in the back and impaled him into a concrete pillar. The stranger pulled hard and sling shot his way higher into a window.

Blast's ears rang even louder. "Sh|t...another one..." he whispered to himself. He now knew for certain what he was up against. He took out his knife and cut his hand and wiped his blood on the walls. "Scent mask on." he whispered. "Scent mask engaged, you our now hidden the sense of smell." The robotic voice said. Blast quietly stepped around in the halls looking for the office door.

The Stranger ran through the halls spraying his MP5's into the rooms and mowing down any thugs who were unlucky to be in them, he soon turned a corner as he dropped his empty SMGs and came into sight of Soul. The Stranger equipped his Scar H and aimed down the hall and in a flurry of pinpoint shots eliminated a dozen thugs surrounding Soul.

The Leader sat still as he listened, he sniffed but smelled nothing, "Not a single scent, this tactic is too familiar to my kind, the last one approaches me." He grinned and bared his unusually large canines.

Soul and Kane looked at the freshly killed group of thugs surrounded them, and then saw the Stranger. Soul nodded to him before the pair proceeded towards the upper floors. Headshot continued to pick off reinforcements that approached the compound.

Blast was right outside the door, the smell of wet dog filled his nose to confirm his suspicions. He took a deep breathe as he pulled out his combat knife, the blade was plated with silver. Blast kicked down the door and saw the leader. He took a step back "...It's you..." Blast glared daggers at the Northern Wolf pack leader. "So...does the scar still hurt dog?" he asked remembering when they met before. It was 10 years ago when they clashed. He left a large gash down the leader's chest before escaping the massacre that fell upon Blast's friends and allies.

The Stranger ran past them and up the stairs, he smelled the late scent of Blast and quickened his pace as he cleared the hall ahead of him, "Agent Blast, fall back now, your mission is to clear the building of thugs, you are not authorized to take him. Get the hêll out of there!" He yelled over the com.

The leader stood up and turned around pulling off his robe, instead of Blasts suspicions, Seven Shot picked up his cowboy hat and threw it on with a grin. "Well howdy there Trinibot, i think your circuits need a slight picking." He said evilly as he cocked a 6 gauge shot gun and held it out with one hand aiming down its sights at Blasts all in a split second. "Die." Seven fired the round, time slowed as the slug made its way towards Blasts chest, suddenly a thugs rifle flipped past Blast and taking the round but only slightly diverting it enough to barely graze his left arm.

Blast didn't flinch "bad luck I guess." he ignored the voice on the radio and stepped into the office and closed the door. "so...you wanna make this quick." he tapped his pistol "or slow" he said waving his knife. Blast didn't care if he wasn't the leader of the pack, he still had a personal vendetta against any werewolf. "either way...you're dead you red neck son of a b|tch."

Seven laughed, "Please, I've killed your kind before, it was a glorious battle. Well, for my kind it was." He taunted him as he threw his shotgun away and held out his hand as his fingernails become claws and his canines enlarged, his breath grew more beastlier. A beeping sound made him pause as he looked down, "Oh shi-" the flooring beneath him caved in as the charges went off sensing Seven below. The stranger crashed through the door and aimed his Rifle at Blast, "Your disobeying a direct order from Black, Agent Blast, stand down or I'll put you down." He warned in a cold tone.

Blast quickly turned and grabbed the rifle and kicked the stranger making him hit the wall. Blast was already on the stranger with his pistol to the stranger's head "Does Black know...tell me!" he shouted pressing the pistol harder "Does Black know what you and him are!?"

The Stranger sighed deeply seeing no other way and knowing Blast of all people deserves to know, "My name is Lone Wolf, Black hired me to kill the Leader because he knows what he is and what I am. Now please let me up." Wolf asked in a polite growl of impatience.

Blast went silent "were you there...?" he asked quietly getting ready to pull the trigger. The sense of betrayal overwhelmed Blast "did you help them kill my friends...?"

Wolfs memories of that faithful day flooded over him, his eyes betrayed the anger and hurt he had felt, "What does it matter, we both lost our brothers and sisters in that battle, and we'll both carry that nightmare with us forever. No matter who the victor was in the end." He said calmly knowing his life hung at the finger tip of his worst enemy.

Blast's hand trembled violently, he screamed in anger as he unloaded the pistol besides Wolf's head and stormed off. Blast was infuriated to the core, "then me and Black are going to have a talk." he mumbled angrily to himself.

Wolf stood up and watched Blast storm off before he ran over to check the hole where Seven fell, but he was no where to be seen. "I could follow his scent but I have a more pressing matter to attend to now." He exclaimed after sniffing the air.

"Settling and old feud between races, and its gonna be a tough one." Wolf said turning to Kane, he pressed on his mic, "Blade 1, this is Fox Romeo, pick us outside the top floor windows east side." He called in quickly. "We might want to hurry, before this building is leveled under out feet." He warned the Soul and Kane as he walked over to the wall of broken windows. Wolf knew Blasts tech would keep him and the other team safe and get them out before the charges went off, Seven had a sick way of bringing a barn down.

"Roger that, ETA 3 minutes. Blade out." Blade said over the radio as he steered the chopper in that direction. Kane surveyed the damage around them. "Wonder what he was planning in here..." He said to nobody in particular.

Archived