Together We Stand (private)

NamelessTrax

Wolf shrugged but inside knew exactly what Seven was doing, and thats doing whatever the Alpha wants him to do. "Prostitution, illegal gambling, drug trafficking, you name it. Anything to rack in a couple hundred dollars an hour." He said as he read the finance files off the main computer. Seven had deleted alot off the info already and Wolf could only scrounge back enough to make sense.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Killjoy, take the team out, we're done." Blast said. "Roger that, heading out now." Killjoy replied waving to the others to get out of the building. Memories of the past filled his mind. Project T.R.I.N.I.T.Y was a horrid thing, great pain and agony, even death was suffered during the tests. Some bodies weren't strong enough to handle the augmentation and surgeries. Recovery was even more slim, failures were put in process, which was a bullet in the head and straight into a furnace. All the suffering seemed worth it in the end once bonds were made between the survivors. hell was a vacation spot compared to what the Guardians had to go through, all the suffering and pain, just to all end in a bloody massacre. Blast gritted his teeth and walked out of the building.

Another chopper landed in front of the building. Blast and his team stepped onto it. Blast was quiet while the rest were talking about how many they killed and exchanged money, they made bets on who would score the most kills. Out of four of them, Killjoy got the most, though they didn't know that Blast got three times her amount. It didn't matter to him now. His enemy has returned and he had a score to settle.

"Thanks to your fearless leader, we lost him, had to save Blast from the Leader himself. Get us back to HQ, and double time it." Wolf told him quickly as he hopped aboard. "Even if he is a Trini, Seven would have eaten him for dinner chow." He mumbled under his breath as he took a seat in the co-pilot chair.

Blade pulled the chopper away from the compound. After a few moments they arrived back at base. Blade set the chopper down and hopped out of the cockpit. Kane and Soul gathered their things and stepped down from the chopper.

Blast went over the memory from when he started to when he lost everything. The Inquisition only picked the elite soldiers. Ponies had to be better than spec ops to become a Guardian. Though not a lot of ponies would have tried to be the best if they knew the horrors that came with the program. It was surprising that they would only pick so few even when only 5% of ponies who undergo the program survive. Blast was different from the rest, the Inquisition wanted to test the limit of what the body could take. So he to endure twice the amount of chemical augmentation and twice the surgical implants. His body couldn't take it so they had to put robotic parts into his body to keep him from dying. Blast saw himself more Robot than Pony, especially when they put the chip containing the A.I was put into his brain. No one else had survived the same procedure, so the Inquisition was amazed that Blast was even able to stand. Blast's results showed that he was performing three times better than his fellow guardians. Though it didn't mean much to Blast because he was supposed to die on the test bed. Though the test was the only reason he made it out of the facility alive, though Blast didn't exactly know if he should have.

The chopper touched down at the base. Blast was the first one off the chopper and instantly made his way to the briefing room. Rage burned into his eyes.

Wolf sat down as he finished his explanation of what happened to Black, who was not that Blast had not backed down from the unsung challenge. "I may be to blame as well, I should have made it more clearer to understand. Well we'll hear his side none the less once he gets here." Black said rubbing his chin as he thought about the situation before him, and the info that didnt amount up.

Seven strode into the mouth of a large cave, he traveled down a glowing tavern before reaching a giant room with others inside, at the back on a throne sat a hooded man with two females on either side of him. "You were right sir, Wolf is alive and well. But how did he evade our senses for 2 years?" Seven reported as he kneeled, the cave echoed of the wave of gasps at hearing about Wolfs fate. The Alpha stood up, two glowing red eyes shone in the dark of the hood, "Of course hes alive, I trained that pup myself, i'd be disappointed if he wasnt." He growled fiercely. "And there was a Guardian with the Nightwatch, its him, the lone survivor of Project TRINITY." Seven added without looking up, the Alpha put a hand to his chest feeling the scar through his shirt, a deep thundering growl rumbled in his throat. "The hunt just got more,... Interesting."

Blast opened the door to the briefing room and glared at Black "So...apparently you like hiding things chief." he said, his voice shook with rage "So let me get this straight, not only did you keep me in the dark, but you also knew that if the Leader had other plans, my team and everyone else could have died if your hired dog failed!" he shouted kicking a table making it break against the wall on the other side of the room. "not only was the leader a dog, but also one of the northern pack members!" Blast just wanted to burn the place down but instead, he might have to give up his identity.

Blacks eyes darted to Glare at Wolf and then went back to Blast, "Your objective was to clear the floors of thugs so that my hired "dog", could kill the other "dog". Overlooking that you disobeyed a direct order, we didnt know Seven was going to blow the building, and one other thing comes to mind." Black pointed out suspiciously, he stood up and walked over to Blast, "Exactly what do you know about the Northern Wolves pack? Considering there were only two organizations who knew of their existence, and one was wiped out by the "dogs". The other, I lead, and as far as I'm tracking your not in mine." Wolf sat quietly and listened, he watched Blast intently and began to notice all the characteristics, and the smell.

Blast stayed silent for a moment. "I'm the last of the wiped out organization. Project T.R.I.N.I.T.Y...the Guardians." he confessed "I was made to kill threats bigger than me, threats no normal pony can take out like him" he said pointing to Wolf. "So I disobeyed your order because the Northern Wolves lead the attack that killed everything I knew. Anything else you would like to know about me?" he said coldly.

Soul, Kane and Headshot were all outside having a smoke. Blade approached the group. "What do you guys make off this new guy Black hired?" he asked as Headshot tossed him his pack and a lighter. "Dunno, Blast was acting really weird around him through." Kane said, exhaling some smoke. Soul remained silent. He didnt know what was going on with Blast and Wolf, but he was a seasoned member of the squad, and knew that something big was going to happen soon.

Black nodded, "And the truth comes out, but vengeance on the battle field can effect the whole team, meaning you left your team for a personal vendetta. Leaving them without leadership, you left a fallen comrade, and went against your chain of command. This is punishable by law Blast, which leaves with doubt on where your loyalties lie." He explained briskly. Black sighed and went to the front of the room, "I heard about the attack on TRINITY by the Werewolves, I too lost some good friends, and I know your pain is unmeasurable by far. And as you probably know, Wolf was indeed there, at the time he was running with the Northern Wolves, and that pack alone somehow brought together the whole population and attacked Project TRINITY with out mercy. But, as you can see, some enemies can be the best of allies. And if it makes you feel better, I already shot Wolf twice and about killed him both times, yet now we are the best two man squad in the force. Well, will be once he is permanently contracted here."

Black explained calmly. Wolf glanced at Blast, hoping to see some kind of ease so he may rest and not be on alert for his life. Finally Wolf stood up slowly and turned to hold out a hand to Blast over the table, "In my eyes, there was no victor that day, and now I look to a brighter future if you'll allow it." He tole him calmly, Wolfs face shown clearly with out his mask, a clean cut scar ran over his right eye, which he had earned during the terrible battle by a female TRINITY soldier.

"I kept command though the mission, I was aware of the whole situation. I trusted my team to know what to do. I kept radio contact the entire time, so no I didn't leave them. Plus do you really think the gov't needs to know that you been keeping a top secret personnel under your command, just knowing my existence can get you executed...especially me. I was the special case, no one...knew about me, only the guardians knew. So it is in both of our interests that no one knows that I am what i am." he replied to Black. he then heard what Wolf said. "You think your pack feels the same?" he scowled "they probably made it a bucking holiday. I don't care about your bright future...this isn't something we can just shake hands on...no...I'll rest easy once the Northern Wolves are dead..." he said walking out of the room.

Wolf sighed deeply, "Even when an apology comes from the heart, some wont accept to move on. He does have a point though, the Northern Wolves do need to be destroyed." Black raised an eye brow, "You do know that also means..."

"I know, I know, once a Northern Wolf, always a Northern Wolf. The first law of the pack." Wolf cut him off a he folded his arms, his shirt pulled up revealing a tribal tattoo in his right arm.

Minutes later Wolf casually walked out of the briefing room and met up with Soul and his team, "Alright if I join ya?" He asked sincerely.

Wolf caught it with one hand and lit one up with his lighter, he blew it out slow in a sigh, "Old wounds turn into scars, and scars can take a lifetime to fade. Heed these words Gentlemen, for what you do now can affect you for the rest of or your life." He quoted in a monotone tone, his icy blue eyes seemed darker.

"Maybe we'll get more answers to this whole ordeal." Blade said, flicking the cigarette butt away. Soul sighed. "And hopefully more questions aren't raised.

In the nearby city, a figure stood with a black skull veil over his face. "It is time to undo this weak society. Tomorrow dawns in darkness." He said, stabbing a discarded Equestrian flag with a knife.

Wolf flicked his cig over the railing, "Well I'll see you boys tommorrow, BTW, our next mission is at a party so prepare a suit n tie." He said as he walked away.

Black held up a picture of a Celloist who'll be performing at the ball tomorrow night, news through the underground made her out to he the Packs next prey.

Soul nodded and left, while Blade returned to the hanger where his chopper was, leaving only Kane and Headshot. "Man....I finally get to break out my swag on a mission. The enemy will die from my sexiness alone!" Headshot said, causing Kane to just facepalm and blow out some smoke.

((Swag, yo))

Blast opened a closet and pulled out a dark grey formal military uniform with metals and ribbons lining the left part of the chest area. due to the testing of project T.I.N.I.T.Y, he remembered little of his days in service. Only that he was a lieutenant and in the spec ops division the equestrian military and according to the uniform, he was a highly decorated soldier. in the closet was a wooden case. Blast took it out and opened the case revealing a black Desert Eagle with the name "Paladin" inscribed down the side. He then pushed in a false wall inside the closet that opened revealing about 1,000 rounds of 50. HE silver tipped bullets along with 7 clips. He took the pistol out of the case and loaded the clips, he then went over to his bed and set the pistol under his pillow.

Archived