Together We Stand (private)

NamelessTrax

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soul entered soon afterward, going up to the coffee maker and making himself some. He stared into the cup and sighed. "Would it kill them to restock the cream?" He said as he sat across the table from Wolf.

"It'll do. Thanks" he said gratefully as he stirred it into his cup. He was silent for a moment, but then looked back to Wolf. "Wolf, do you ever get that feeling like.....you're running out of time? That the end might be near?"

Blast had been up for a while, parts in his body make it's own stimulants so Blast is up in active in an instant with only small amounts of sleep. he didn't bother getting coffee fore there was no need, he just sat in his room, waiting to called into briefing.

Soul just shook his head and took another sip of coffee. "You're probably right, I've just been thinking poorly." Blade soon entered followed by Kane and Headshot who all joined the table. "Headshot, it's a mission, not a party. I don't give a flying buck what you wear, stop focusing on stupid, trivial stuff." Kane had just finished saying, implying that a heated discussion regarding how Headshot will look.

"Guys, take from me, a nice looking tux and a smooth attitude and you can bring any girl home with you that night." Wolf explained with a sarcastic smile. "Hełł, when we get there tonight, pick any girl there and I will have her at my place by the end of the night. Its a two night party and we'll only doing recon tonight." Wolf challenged them confidently as leaned back to take a sip of coffee.

Headshot grinned. "Challenge accepted." Kane rolled his eyes and took a bite of a bagel. Blade opted to drink a energy drink rather than coffee. "You know those things are terrible for you, right Blade?" Soul said as he saw the sporadically colored neon can on Blade's hand. Blade shrugged. "Makes me fly better, so why fix what's not broken?"

"I knew someone who said the same thing, yeah, hes dead now." Wolf said with a fake serious expression.

"All agents report to breifing room alpha, mission status at 1900." A femals voice went on over the intercom.

Wolf got up imediatly and stopped Sould to let the others head out first, "Think positive, because what you think now decides your fate in the battlefield, and I cant lose a friend I just made." He told him intently, sincerity flashed in Wolfs eyes like the surface of still water being broken.

Blast and his team walked into the room and sat across from the others. Blast didn't even bother glancing at Wolf, he didn't like the fact that he was now working side by side with his worst enemy.

Black stood up at the end of the table now that everyone was in, "As I'm sure some of you have heard, there is a party at the castle tonight. We will be attending as surveillance for the princesses, and Shining Armor himself will be there so I expect good behavior." He looked at Wolf folding his arms, "Except you, your not official as Nightwatch status so..... Dont get arrested." He said with annoyance, Wolf raised his hands in innocence with a slight grin. Black threw each member a folder, "Inside are the details, basically we're tracking down a wealthy buisnessman, who has illegal ways of getting his money. We are to establish and confirm the target tonight, then tomorrow on the second night of the party, we track down and capture."

Blast looked at the folder and studied it, he studied the picture and read the details in the description. "scan." he mumbled as his eyes flicked like a camera. "scan complete, target is now stored in memory files." the robotic voice said as Blast closed the folder. "anything else Chief?" he asked in a cold tone.

Wolf felt his imaginary wolf ears flicker at the sound of bioengineering working, he glanced over at Blast knowing he just stored 9 hours of studying into two seconds of glimpse. Black shook his head, "Really just blend in and have a little fun while your there, and I do have a date so there arnt rules against it." He said briefly, "Now you are dismissed to go and prepare for the party, meet on the second floor balcony which i have rented out just for us, see you all at 1930." He finished dimissing the team.

((The wealthy businessman is Slipknot right?))

Soul, Blade, Kane and Headshot all went to prepare themselves for their misson, or party as it now seemed. Much to Kane's dismay, Headshot began another tirade about his "swag" and how sexy he is and how the mares will flock to him like termites to a tree stump.

Blast left the room as his team followed. He wasn't sure about the party fore he never been to a party or any social gathering, a bunch of people around him definitely make him paranoid. He went into his room and started to put on his uniform, it fit him just like it was when it was first issued to him. He lastly put on his black Officer's beret.

Thunderstrum and Firestorm just put on ordinary tuxes. Killjoy wore a tight fitting red dress with a slit that revealed her right leg up to the waist, her hair was straightened, she made herself look beautiful enough to even make Rarity jealous. Radz didn't bother getting dressed all nice fore she was to stay outside providing sniper recon over the party.

Archived