Together We Stand (private)

NamelessTrax

((An opponent can have all the strength in the world, but without battle discipline and skill, his strength is nothing so Brontus might have the upper hand for a while until Blast starts to learn his moves and then Blast will start using his new skills. Plus Brontus's armor would have to be depleted uranium to be that effing heavy.))

"I may be lighter, but the weight of ones armor doesn't always mean it's stronger." Blast said getting up as his armor showed minor scratches. Blast's sword clicked and the blade suddenly started to glow red hot "plus I REALLY hate that name, so I don't think I'll let this mutt kill me." and with that, Blast rocket towards Brontus slamming his entire body into Brontus bringing him to the ground. Blast then lifted the wolf up and punched him sending Brontus flying a few yards.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Brontus has been alive since the Darkness Killed off The Alicorns, Im pretty sure hes had his experience and Disciplined battle training, shoot he probably came up with half the stuff Blast learned from his 'history books' in medieval fighting or whatever Blast learned. You know Blast is gonna win so why not show how he dramatically overcomes his foe just when all is thought to be lost? Everyones gonna go through it, Azure and the others are gonna get help and he wont so his pride wont get hurt. And Im pretty sure hes had enough time and resources to put that kind of Armor together. Plus the evil guys get all the cool stuff right? Hahaha))

Brontus slid to a halt and took his axe gripping it tightly, "I see you've learned some old school moves, I wonder who created them?" He shot forward bashing with his shield then pivoting swinging around and bashing Blast in the back with his axe and use his foot to trip him, while still in mid air Brontus used this shield and hit Blast sending him crashing across the ground. The move was textbooked, executed without flaw, not a single margin of error as Brontus moved swiftly.

(( now you wouldn't think Blast would just use what he learns, he will have his own twists in his moves when he figures out that Brontus has the same style. Well I never said anything about not being able to lose for a bit.))

Blast got up and growled "so you're skilled, am I supposed to be impressed?" He said to himself as he rushed Brontus blocking any attack he made with his shield. Blast then spun around behind Brontus and slashing up his back, the sword's red hot blade was able to make a large gash in the heavy armor.

Brontus barely took a step before he swung around slamming Blast with his and sending him away across the valley with a gash in his metal body. The large gash on Brontus' armor slowly began to reform, "You should be..."

Shade had one hand down lit with magic as he slowly repaired his brothers armor, the reason Brontus was higher up than him was because Shade made the armor for him and made it so his younger brother was far stronger than him.

Brontus grinned gripping his axe and shield.

Trax fought with Ally on equal ground but her flexibility made it hard for him to get an edge, suddenly Ally flew back slidding to a stop. Tavi stood next to Trax with her rapier drawn, "You do what you need to do, I'll handle this bïtćh." She said coldly as she sped forward parring with Ally who had drawn her own rapier. Ally grinned wickedly, "So your his new lover, I guess that makes us equals."

"You dont love him the way I do, your just a bad memory." The two unleashed a rapid strikes on eachother, but Tavi was slowly losing ground. Trax wished her a victory then sped off, to defeat a large snake, he needed to go for the head.

Shadow and Ceasar faced down each other, their power seemed to clash without them making any movement. Finally they rushed in hitting fist on fist creating a shock wave that blew scarred paths among the horde of wolves around them. The two then began a rapid clash of hand to hand combat.

The wolf horde swarmed around the trench trying to figure out how to cross safely.

Azure, Drop, and Seven struggled with their Original opponents, they were far stronger and more skilled, but they did not give up and kept fighting knowing death could claim them at any time.

Black kept up his black ice shield against the oncoming beam of the four original mages, his unleashed godlike power allowed him to guard with one hand and fire a blast of icicles at the surrounding horde.

Kane got back to his feet and glared at the two originals insanely. He didn't care that they were incredibly tough opponents, he wasn't going to stop. "Don't make it easy for me..." He said with a twitching eye as he threw one of his silver blades into one original's side before going into half form and slashing the other with his claws and kicking him to the ground.

Suddenly something appeared on Blast's HUD, a bunch of numbers and symbols, a code. "The hell is this?" He asked himself as it disappeared. "Was it a glitch?" He shook his head and got focused on Brontus. Blast then unfolded the thrusters and rocketed himself at Brontus dropping his sword and tackling Brontus with extreme force making him drop his axe.

A hand rested on Black's shoulder as Luna stood behind him "you honestly think I wouldn't notice my disciples missing?" She said calmly as 2,000 lunar soldiers stormed into the fort. Soldiers lined the walls aiming their rifles down at the horde silver glistening inside the barrels. Luna raised her hand "fire!" She shouted throwing her hand down and the sound of 2,000 guns echoed in the valley as the silver tore through and burned the flesh of the wolves.

Brontus grunted from the hit, "Nice try tincan." He said before hitting Blast in the head then flipping on his back and driving his shield down on Blasts head and drove him into the ground creating a large trench as Blasts thrusters kept them moving hard across the ground. Brontus leaped off before Blast smashed into a large rock, by now they were away from the battle and at the base of the mountains surrounding the valley.

Black felt the Original mages quit their attack, one sped forward and jumped down into the large spike filled trench, he arose back up with new ground below him. Another leaped over him and used his magic to send a pulse through the silver spiked wall which made it disentigrate. The whole horde howled and rushed forward. Black was about jump down but he quickly found himself locked in with the four mages again, "Dont let them in!" He yelled as he strained to combat the mages who were now using more power against him.

The Original pulled out the blade with ease, the other spun tripping Kane as the other landed on top of him and drove the blade through his back impaling him to the ground. Suddenly one kicked him striaght up, the blade and all kept there ripping through Kanes body, then the other took his leg and slammed him down then the other came by and took the blade and drove it through Kanes shoulder and then kicked him flying across the ground.

The horde did not even flinch as they scaled the walls taking the lives of the soldiers before they were killed.

Luna lit up her horn and countered the mages' magic "Killjoy, take Black to safety, the old man's exhausted." she said as Killjoy ran up and grabbed Black "lets get somewhere safe so you can regain your strength. "I'll handle the beasts for now, Black do hurry with your recovery." Luna said as her magic blasted the mages back.

Blast groaned as he got back up. His body was heavily damaged and functions were declining. Suddenly the same set of number and letters popped up on his HUD "TRINITY reboot complete." Blast was puzzled and in shocked on how the chip in his brain even survived let alone function. "ERROR, main systems out of action or missing, syncing to new mainframe...complete, now optimizing all functions. strength output increased by 50%...movement speed increased by 50%...sight optics range and vision increased by 100%...All functions upgraded, Major damage detected, still combat manageable, ready to proceed." the computer said. "I guess now we're on equal ground..." Blast said running at Brontus and shoulder bashing him into the ground before punching him in the chest making a large dent in Brontus's armor.

Kane fought through his grevious wounds and returned to his feet, still maintaining the crazed look on his face. Kane touched the wound in his chest and slowly licked his own blood while staring at the originals. "Try as you might...I won't die." He said in an unsettling tone. Suddenly he flew towards them and kicked their feet out from under them as he threw one to the side while brutally slashing be other in the chest with his claws.

The mages glanced at each other and nodded, suddenly they combined a magical blast and fired at Luna, the magic was of the darkness that plagued the earth years ago and killed Lunas parents, magic that can go toe to toe with Alicorn magic.

Black panted heavily, "Their tougher than they look, this wont be an easy battle, do doubt them for a second or you've already lost."

Brontus chuckled, "Is that so?" He put his right hand back sliding out a long blade then stabbed it through Blasts stomach, he pulled back again retracting the blade and punched him in the chest sending him through the base of the mountain crashing into a lake on the other side. Before Blast could land in the water Brontus dropped ontop of him, the impact pushed the outwards as Blast was slammed into the bottom of the lake. Brontus leaped back and to the side of the lake as the water swirled back in covering Blast back up.

((Hold on I'll about the others later when i have a latop))

Blast's visor shined through the water as he walked out of the lake towards Brontus "I guess you thought water would drown the systems." He grabbed Brontus before throwing him into the cave wall, before Brontus could do anything, Blast was already in front of him stomping him deeper into the wall as debris exploded all around. Blast grabbed Brontus again by the head squeezing hard cracking his helmet. "And I told you I hate that name, my name is Blast Beat, Knight of TRINITY code name Paladin." Blast threw Brontus into the ground creating a large scar as he skidded across. With the thrusters, Blast rocketed towards Brontus using the momentum to punch Brontus hard cracking the entire chest plate sending him flying across the lake.

Luna looked back an smiled "there is no need to worry about me Black. Just regain your strength and come right back." She said softly "I'll be fine dear." She turned the mages "let's begin shall we?" Her eyes glowed white as her power shined brightly making the mages struggle to keep up their attack.

Brontus skidded across the lake and to a halt on land on the other side of the lake, he stood straight up cracking his neck and moving his joints, "Ah nice practice, seriously you are pretty well trained, well..... Computed. Really I was hoping you'd be better but somehow I'm just not impressed." His armor began to glow green as the dark magic worked its purpose, suddenly the armor was shined cleaned and repaired like nothing had happened. "You know I never got fight you Trinity experiments, you only ever had quarrels with lowlife wolves and one pack, which you were annihilated by so you can imagine how weak and pathetic you really are. Its funny cause you humans believe technology is the only way to survive, well theres just one major flaw about mechanics." Suddenly the massive wolf was behind Blast in a flicker of movement, "You lack the heart of a true warrior with life." Brontus ran his retractable blade through Blasts back then retracting it and using his other fist blade then switched between each stabbing and and stabbing over and over, each hit shoved the blade through Blasts armor slicing multiple wiring. Then one of Blacks traps was activated by accident and prevented Blast from using his massive strength. Brontus then pulled back letting his fist blade retract then forming a powefist, the impact rattled the entire cave as Blast flew through the wall and outside. Brontus zoomed out and in the way of Blast as he flew, Brontus spun and clothslined him backwards causing Blast to bang his head then flail across the ground voilently as he smacked flat into a hard mineral deposit. Blasts body fell to the ground with a thud, through the dust cloud Brontus's gleaming red eyes shined as he walked towards Blast.

((OMFG perfect set up for the comeback and victory, leave it there and we'll come back to him once I get in all the others. Sadly which wont be till sunday:/ but please bro its golden material and no doubt you'll make an epic finish!))

Trax reached the highest point of the tallest mountain surrounding the valley, Lucifer stood watching the battle with his keen eyes, he turned around slowly meeting Traxs glare. "So the time has come, I guess you really are a contender for this title." Lucifer began, he transformed to his full wolf form standing taller than Blast, his crimson red eyes like dark rubys, his pitch black fur seemed to resonate with a shadowy presence. "I Lucifer, Alpha of all wolves, hereby accept your challenge to this sacred title. May the best Wolf win." He recited before the two sped forward at each other, Lucifers cloak stayed in mid air for a second before it floated down, the two passed one another sliding to a halt opposite of each other. At first nothing seemed to happen, then three scratches appeared on Traxs right cheek, Lucifers right ear split half off. Then the two doubled back clashing in a flurry of claws and fur.

Shade glanced at his fellow mages then back at Luna, "We'll get no where with this useless bout, time to step it up." He growled before casting a binding spell on Luna, knowing she would break it fast he wasted no time. Shade took on his full wolf form and turned to his fellow mages opening his jaws wide, a magic circle formed infront of him and began sucking in the other mages, consuming them whole by condensing them into magic energy. Shade closed his mouth and wiped the blood from his chin, he had a wicked grin bearing his sharp teeth, his eyes formed pentagrams as he laughed chaotically. "Lets get this party STARTED!" Shade yelled hysterically lighting up his hands with black magic, his power increased greatly causing the ground under him to crack and smash beneath him, he blasted Luna with a powerful shock of black magic. Suddenly Black appeared blocking the blast with his black ice shield, "Princess, this is my fight alone, please help the others." he told her. Suddenly the blast stopped and Shade came in fast tackling Black, the two went crashing across the valley smashing into the mountains at the edge of the valley. The two separated then blasted their magic at each other, the two blast met in the center of them colliding with great force, but Black slowly started to lose ground as Shades black magic pushed back Blacks black ice magic.

The wolf horde quickly started to overrun the small fortress, the Nightwatch numbers dwindled rapidly, Killjoy was forced to stand guard in the center of the fort near the hatch to Dawn. Echo stood with her along with the last of the surviving Nightwatch, the wolf horde gathered around the walls and surrounded them.

Drop, Seven, and Azure were back to back facing their Original opponents, they were bleeding badly from multiple wounds, the three of them panting from trying to keep up with these stronger wolves.

Kane was quickly smashed down to the ground by the other Original, the other slid back changing to his full form and raced in grabbing Kanes leg and slinging him far over the ground. Suddenly both landed ontop of him smashing him into the ground, then they began to pound on him not letting up at all, the ground beneath Kane cracked and shattered as the blows came.

((He must overcome his insanity and find peace to win))

Shadow and Caesar clashed like two sides of the same coin fighting to land on top, they seemed equal in skill and strength, but Caesar gained a foothold when he landed a hard hit in Shadows stomach knocking the wind out of him. Shadow gasped wide eyed then he was smashed down, kicked up, and kicked higher. Caesar zipped above him did multiple frontflips then slammed his heel down on Shadows back sending him smashing down into the ground creating a large crater. Caesar fell on top of him punching him further down, "Heads I win, Vampire."

Tavi slid back then blocked another of Ally's strikes, she continued to block more as Ally unleashed a barrage of lightning fast strikes with her rapier. Tavi blocked most but more and more started to cut her all around, suddenly she lost her footing and Ally's knee came up slamming into Tavi's stomach, Tavi gasped for air before she was upper cutted by Ally's foot. Ally jumped up and spin kicked Tavi in the throat sending her skidding across the ground, she slid a halt shivering as her body healed her throat slowly, but her peace was short lived. Ally grabbed Tavi by the neck and lifted her off the ground, Ally impaled her rapier through Tavi's chest then slowly pulled it out then stabbed her through the stomach. "Hurts doesn't it Sweetheart." Tavi squeaked in pain. 

Trax knelt on one knee battered and weary, his breaths were heavy with exhaustion, he looked up at his father who was standing composed like a statue. Lucifer looked down on his son, "You have grown stronger since our last bout centuries ago, but I'm curious, without one of Starswirles white oak weapons, how do you plan to kill me?" he asked curiously, "You know your friends are weak against the other Originals, they are skilled and powerful, each earned their place because they survived the Dark War along side us. As we speak they are falling one by one, defeated by superior beings, and soon the hybrid child will be killed. This battle was lost for you before it started, and because of your daughters mistake, all your friends will die for nothing. Can you live with their deaths over your head, weighing down on you like spikes through your heart, knowing your choice to rebel was in vain. You know that if you loose against me, I will keep you alive long enough for you to watch me kill everyone you hold dear. So my question for you, how do you plan to kill me with out a white oak weapon?" Trax stood up, his face dark as he looked down, "I have planned to do just that," as Trax spoke a robed Vampire appeared with a white oak stake in his hands, he tossed it up and Trax caught it gripping it tightly, "Found out who had all the white oak weapons all this time, guess we were both fools to think the Vampires went into hiding for fun." Trax lifted his head up with his bright red eyes glowing with new strength, he raced at Lucifer who side stepped then dodged Traxs strikes.

A Vampire appeared out of the blue hitting back each of eveyones enemy, they then turned to them and held out a white stake for them to take. A female Vampire laid hers down in front of Blasts body, Brontus slid to a halt from the hit and raised his eye in surprise. A male Vampire set his white stake down near Kane, "Remember who you are, why you live, and who you love. You must conquer yourself before you can defeat your enemy." He said to him, the two Originals stood a ways from being hit back by the Vampire, they awaited to see what would happen next. Tavi was on all fours looking down at the white stake the Vampire had put in front of her, Ally stood back preparing to charge her after being hit back by the Vampire. Black took the white stake that was handed to him by the mysterious vampire, he looked at Shade as he struggled to push back his magic blast. Azure, Drop, and Seven were all given a white stake, they were boosted with confidence, "Now we stand a chance! Lets go!" Azure said as They charged at their opponents.

((Must use white stake to kill Original. Then the Vampire will vanish along with the weapon.))

Blast slowly moved his arm and grabbed the white stake. "I'm goin to kick your ass before I kill you..." Blast said glaring at Brontus.

"Rerouting power of main systems. Limbs still functioning at optimal performance. Scanners online, thrusters disabled. Armor heavily damaged, multiple penetrations detected, multiple secondary systems offline. Combat effectiveness at 85%, clear to proceed." The computer said. Blast slowly got up gripping the white stake. He then remembered something as he picked up his sword, a small compartment was at the base of the blade "of course..." He slid the stake into the sword, the blade suddenly started to glow as the white oak's magic surged through the sharpened steel. "You talked about your will of iron, the heart of a true warrior...yet we stood up against your kind, us weaker beings fought and killed your kind. Look at you, cowering behind regenerative armor, magic used by your older brother. You are the weak one, without that armor, you are nothing but a useless sack of flesh. I'm going to show you how weak you really are, I wanna see the look on your face before you die." He tauntingly waved Brontus over "so bring it..."

Kane weakly reached for the stake, gripping it in his hands. He began to fade out of consciousness. Suddenly he saw two wolves and a ghost approaching him in a vision. "Kane....you are not alone."

• 2 weeks later...

Brontus growled letting out a roar that shook he ground, then he sped forward crushing the ground with each step.

The two originals near Kane nodded at each other then sped forward slashing from both sides.

Kane used all his strength to stand up and dodge both strikes. He looked at one of the originals and suddenly shoved the white stake into his heart, his blood splattering over Kane's face.

Blast reached out grabbing the chest plate of Brontus's armor, he ripped the plates from the straps making the entire torso fall to the ground. Blast then pulled off the helmet before bashing Brontus in the head a few times with it as the helmet bent and shattered. He punched Brontus's collar bone shattering it to pieces then quickly side stomped his right leg breaking it at the knee. He knew the knee would heal back up but the collar bone was going to take time. Blast took Brontus by the throat and slammed him into the ground making a crater before lifting him back up to slice him down the middle of his back letting the silver combined with the white ash burn his flesh.

Brontus yowled in pain before flipping around and punching Blast twice in the face then ran his knee blade into Blasts sternum.

The Originals body convulsed several times before he froze up and turned black before crumbling to ashes. The other Original growled as he tackled Kane and tried to force the white stake into him.

The horde overran the compound and soon broke through the hatch leading down to Dawns chamber, but once they were down there, the room was empty with several papers placed around the room which lit on fire. Echo froze as the chamber was blown sky high, "DAWN!"

Tavi picked up the white stake and stood up wearily, "Alright bîtch, that is what you technically are right?" She said with a giggle, Ally's eyes glowed as she growled with anger and rushed her.

Black held his stake backwards and carefully stood up keeping up his icy blast against Shades, "An old friend once told me that to survive, you must adapt and overcome. You threaten my life, so to survive I must become stronger than you..... So Stronger I shall become." His eyes glowed white as his icy aura greatly increased causeing everything to freeze over around him, Shades black eyes went wide in horror as he noticed his magic blast being pushed back to just right in front of him, suddenly the white stake flew past his face scarring his cheek then Black appeared behind him grabbing the stake in mid air and stabbing Shade multiple times before impaling him through the heart from the back.

Lucifer and Trax were locked in an even hand to hand fight, their skills were perfectly matched with neither side gaining a win or loss.

Kane shouted and pushed the original off of him before impaling him with the white stake. The original disentigrated just as the first one did. Kane looked at the two spirit wolves and the ghost that stood before him. He then realized the two wolves were Blade and Headshot, while the ghost was Soul, who didn't die a werewolf. "Kane...you have to control your mind. You will die and risk everybody else dying if you resort to insanity." Soul said. Kane's eyes teared up slightly. "I can't help it....I've lost so much in this conflict...." Soul looked at him sternly. "Then suffer once more to keep the thing that you still have....I understand life without us will be hard, but you have your pack to keep you going....as well as your love. Do it for them. We believe in you." The three of them then disappeared. Kane looked at the stake in his hands before grabbing a nearby rifle and looking towards the many attacking wolves. He began to fire into the weaker wolves, killing them as he looked for another original to slay.

((So where did Dawn, Killjoy, and the team disappear to?))

Blast caught Brontus's knew before twisting his leg until it snapped and tore as the leg came off. Blast then swung around slamming Brontus in the face with his own leg making him collide with the ground. "This is what weakness feels like dog...soak it in while you die." He said slowly stabbing his sword into Brontus's back.

Archived