Together We Stand (private)

NamelessTrax

((Killjoy and her team are still in the compound with Echo fighting the horde.))

Azure, Seven, and Drop all traded opponents at last minute impaling them with the white stakes through the heart, the Originals turned to ashes. The Vampires near them suddenly whisked the stake away from them and vanished into thin air. The trio just shrugged and charged the horde.

The Vampire near Kane picked up the stake and vanished like the others.

Brontus yowled in agony, "You think you've won.... No one can beat Lucifer.... After he kills Trax..... Nothing will stop him from tearing you all to shreads...... "

Echo sliced open another wolf before jumping into the destroyed room, she glanced then saw the ashes of the paper, "No way, I thought he was killed?"

Miles away Dawn and the baby appeared in the arms of a familiar face, "Kage? Brother its you!" She said hugging Kage tightly. "Its good to see you Sis."

Shadow held out his hand letting a white stake appear in a puff of smoke, Caesar narrowed his eyes, "You've always had one at your beck and call?" He asked angrily. Shadow grinned, "You have no idea who I really am." He said before racing forward, Caesar attempted to attack but Shadow vanished then reappeared behind him stabbing twice with the stake in his back then slice it across the back of his neck. Caesar yowled and spun around kicking but missed, Shadow grabbed Caesar at the throat and rapidly stabbed him through the heart over and over again till his body fell to ashes. Shadow made the stake disappear and stood panting, he noticed his right hand turn black and spread up his arm like flames until it covered half his body and up over his right eye, "Damn, he wasnt kidding, this power is dangerous."

Tavi sidestepped Ally at last minute and stabbed her heel, then spun around letting Ally trip onto the stake impaling through her stomach. Ally spat out silver blood and winced with pain, before she could move Tavi kicked her whole body up to eye level taking her by the neck and flipping her driving the stake through Allys throat and drove her into the ground. Tavi withdrew the stake and placed it over Allys heart, "All those times you forced it upon him, you knew it was hurting him yet you continued, you deserve worse than this." Tavi shoved the stake in making Ally choke wide eyed before she turned to ash.

Tavi, Shadow and Black met up with Kane and helped fight through the horde that seemed never ending. "Hopefully Trax is gaining some kind of foothold against Lucifer, these wolves will not stop without the word from their Alpha."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blast chuckled "you overestimate your beloved Alpha...." he said pulling his sword out and shoving into Brontus's heart.

((well that wouldn't make sense, Killjoy and her team were at the hatch where Dawn was, Kage would have teleported them too.))

((The horde seperated everyone, Kage had already gone and set a trap for the horde, so Killjoy and her team are still in the Compound fighting off the horde with Luna and the Nightwatch survivors))

Brontus choked before turning grey and crumbling to ash.

Kane suddenly dropped to the ground, his adrenaline wearing off and remembering that he was completely impaled by the orginal's blade. He grunted in pain and tried to stand. Nearly his whole body was bloody.

Black went to his side, "Kane is injured badly, give some cover you two." He said as Tavi and Shadow kept the horde at bay. Black lit up his hands and used his magic to slowly speed up Kanes regeneration. They were all coming down off their adrenaline, and the massively numbered horde raged around them.

Azure, Seven and Drop met up with Echo and Killjoy and helped them face the Horde inside the compound.

"They cant kill us without the white stakes, but still dieing over and over again isnt a walk in the park either." Black said as he raised a hand and summoned a dome of ice over them as the horde swarmed around and over them. "Persistent arent they." Shadow joked as he ripped out the heart of the wolf he was holding. Tavi panted heavily, "Dont worry, Trax will win.... We gotta have faith in him."

"Anyway we can, these wolves are obeying the last order from their Alpha, only the Alpha can stop them now." Black said looking up to he mountain where Lucifer and Trax were dueling it out. Suddenly a man flickered inside ice dome, "Kage? Since when-" Blacl began but Kage cut him off, "Theres no time to explain, Dawn and the baby are somewhere else safe, but Echo and the others need help. Hang on." He said shortly before tagging them one by one with Kane being last.

They all appeared inside the compound where Echo and Killjoys team along with the survivors of the Nightwatch were facing the horde in a last stand. Black fired ice spikes all around impaling the wolves through their hearts, Tavi and Shadow used their emmense speed to slash through the wolves throughout the building. Kage helped Kane stand, "Be steady, My father wants you somewhere else." Before Kane could speak they flickered away.

They two appeared at the top of the highest mountain where Trax and Lucifer were fighting, still neither side seemed to have and edge in the fight.

"He wants his chosen Second in Command to witness his victory, in hopes that should he stray from his path, it will be up to you to set him right or take his place." Kage spoke as he watched his father and grandfather battle like the beast they were. "Oh and Im not like you as you could probably smell, my immortality comes from another bloodline." He added explaining any questions Kane might have had.

((Can you guess it yet? Dawn and Kage are half brother and sister, Dawns mother was a werewolf so thats why she is immortal. But Kages half werewolf blood was drowned out by another powerful source, a more dominant species))

"Just the blood of our Father, we have different mothers, hers was a werewolf. Mine, mine was another species entirely, beings that still to this day rule with love and Friendship." Kage said not taking his eyes off the fight.

"He does not need it nor can he have it, this is something he must do himself." Kage quoted as the two wolves broke apart panting from the exhausting battle, the silver filled scars around Traxs body gleamed from the sunlight, Lucifers dark aura never wavered under the light of day, it only made him look like a shadow. Trax held the white stake backwards in his right hand hand, gripping it tightly as he streamed forward meeting Lucifer in a brawl of slashes and swings, the older wolfs reflexes were enough to allow him to dodge the white stake, but his movements were getting slower as the battle dragged on.

The two wolves slid back apart from eachother, each gripped their white stake tightly. "This is it, it all ends here, this is the final strike that will determine the winner." Kage said as he narrowed his eyes. Trax and Lucifer glared at eachother, their breathing slowed down as they focused themselves into the fight, both took the exact same stance to speed forward. Suddenly there was a flash and they were switch around with their back to one another, neither moved for minutes. Then Lucifer looked down and gasped in pain, the white stake was impaled through his heart, he chuckled smiling with joy. "Well done my Son, your mother always told me you were made for great things..... I should have listened to her..." He said before falling over, his body turned to dust and blew away before he could land. Trax fell to his knees, his left hand was holding Lucifers white stake which was stabbed through his left arm, he yanked it out and winced as his arm began to sizzle trying to heal the wound but to no avail. Kage appeared behind holding Lucifers cloak, "For you Father." He said laying it on him, Trax stood up letting the cloak wrap around him like it was alive. Traxs eyes glowed red and his fur turned to the purest shade of black, only his silver scarred wounds showed. Trax tilt his head back letting out a deep and low howl that echoed throughout the land for miles.

Suddenly the horde stopped its attack and began shivering with fear, they glanced around and began cowering. Black put away his magic and walked up to one of them, "Sit." He commanded simply, automatically smelling Blacks authority from Trax, the wolf sat down obediently. Black looked up to the mountain, "The battle is over, we've won."

Killjoy and her team lowered their weapons, their feet were buried in brass and magazines. Killjoy wiped the sweat off her head as she dropped her rifle. All of their hands were cramped up from holding their weapons so tightly without loosening their grip. Killjoy looked at all the wolves "that's right @ssholes, don't f**k with the Nightwatch!" She shouted before finally sitting down to light up a cigarette "that's better..."

Blast sat where he was, the power in his suit was low from the fight, so he didn't bother making his way to the others.

"Betas, take count of your patrols and then head back to the World tree to wait for the Alpha." Black commanded to the wolves, immediately they began to gather into groups then started pouring out of the compound and running back off into the treeline. "Echo, take Dawn and the pup to the world tree, and make sure our Pack Leader recieves a warm welcome home." Echo dipped her head and headed off. Black swirled his ice around and he teleported away.

Black appeared with his arms folded and slight smile across his face in front of Blast, "You look like shît."

"I've been worse, hard to believe I know. Though it's not as bad as it looks, a lot of energy was used in that fight. Oh and by the way, that little sh|t had regenerative armor, can we get some research on that?" Blast asked throwing Black what was left of the shattered armor "doesn't do much when shattered but...it was a pain in the ass." He looked around "well...what now?"

Black examined the metal, he analyzed every detail to it then broke it down into nothing with his ice magic, "I'll see what I can do. Right now we are waiting for Trax to come down, then the pack will journey to the world tree to begin our nee life as New Alpha Order. What ever you want is up to you and you alone, though I doubt Canterlot has any better Mages than me that can make Armor as good as what Brontus had. But like I said, its your path to choose."

Kane looked into the distance and breathed deeply. The ghost and spirit wolves appeared again. "Be at peace Kane, we will always watch over you." Soul said. "You are the best of us, Kane. You will do great things." Blade added. "I'll save a beer for you in the afterlife." Headshot joked. Kane smiled at them. "I'll see you all again. Be at peace, friends."

Trax wore the cloak covering his left arm, he walked over to Kane and extended his right hand out to him, "Are you ready to start anew, I will need a sub-pack to keep the wolves in order, and I'd like you to lead it."

The Vampire Order recovered the white stakes except for one with they left with Trax, even taking the one from Blasts sword. They then vanished into thin air, their mission was done.

Kane took his hand firmly. "I'd be honored to. I owe you my life, Trax. I've been through so much pain, but I know I am stronger than I ever was because of it. Anything you ask of me, I'll do."

Blast looked at Black "so...just research at the home tree and send your finished product to Canterlot. Sh!t I could pick it up if you want." Her said looking around "wonder how I'll get back..."

Archived