Together We Stand (private)

NamelessTrax

Black smiled and used his magic to levitate him in the air, "Maybe, but I have a feeling we will be fighting along side each other in the future against an even greater opponent." He said as he began walking back.

((Hey I was end it right after this, I was just gonna post an ending of all of them 3000 years in the future facing the Darkness with the Allied forces of Wolves, Vampires, and Equestrians all working together to defeat the Darkness. It was just a lil boss scene I thought about.))

Trax nodded, "Your loyalty is greatly appreciated, come, we have a Kingdom to rebuild." 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Lol its gonna be like near halo type technology and their facing the Darkness. So do you want Killjoy and the team dead and gone or still alive by Vampirism or Lycan, or same as Blast.))

((Lol if Killjoy and the team were all turned into robotic knights just like Blast, with generative armor, they're gonna be an obliteration squad.))

((Basically it was just gonna be a scene where they were all standing on a mountain side looking out into a valley where the Armies of the Darkness where, it was gonna be from Traxs point of view, saying how Lucifer had ruled as the longest Alpha, now Trax had beat him in that score and now had combined three powerful races to defend against the creation of all evil. Like the newborn baby was all grown up and very powerful since hes a Hybrid, Trax has an automail arm and how they had new Originals, the Vampire Order was there as well. But heres the catch, Shadow is the one Leading the Forces of Darkness.))

• 2 weeks later...

((This'll be a doozy))

Within hours Trax entered the World Tree, wolves lined the halls young and old, their cheers and gleeful howls filled the place with joy. At the end of the day, things were begining to be put in order; Kane was given his title as Security Alpha in charge of keeping the sub-packs in order, Azure and the others were each given their titles within the World Tree, Dawn was given her own room and all the help she needed to raise the newborn pup, Black was assigned as Traxs 3rd in command and served as an ambassador in Canterlot. Tavi was appointed by the Vampire Order as their ambassador to the Wolves, Shadow of course only wanted the privlage to be around his son.

In the meantime Trax shared a glass of wine with Black on of the top branches of the tree, "So what will become of your arm?" Black asked before taking a sip. Trax had his alpha cloak situated over his left side to cover up his missing arm, "As you know I am very skilled, but it would be nice to have the use back, any suggestions?" Trax inquired knowing Black was already working on something for Blast. Black smirked, "I was hoping you'd ask, already started on the designs. So what are your plans for te future?" Trax looked off into yhe horizon after being asked the question. "2000 years my father ruled as the Head Alpha, the longest of any, my plan is to beat that. There will be many trials for me to face in the coming years, both foreign and domestic, challenges to test my abilities. But I feel there is something hiding in the shadows...... A Darkness which haunts every beings deepest nightmares......"

((You can put in what happened after the battle then how your characters are 3000 years later about to battle the forces of darkness))

3000 years later, Equestrian lands, The United Forces vs The Darkness...

The skies were dark with gray clouds, the air reaked of smoke, blood, and death. On the side of a mountain facing a vast valley, Trax stood staring into the horizon, "It has been 3000 years since I was graced with my title as the heas Alpha, now, I stand beside two surprising allies." He glanced at his sides as Celestia and The Vampire King appeared beside him, they looked at him nodding their aggreement. Trax raised his left arm now a hightech robotic arm which could mimic his body transformation from human to wolf and back, he looked below him seeing his friends allies all suited up displayed their age and experience the years they've been together, the memories and trials they've encountered together. "After 5000 years our greatest enemy has come back to once again destroy us, and again we have allied together to defeat a common foe, Because Together. We. Stand!" His voice boomed over the valley as millions of Equestrian and Crystal troops, Werewolves, and Vampire legions appeared from their cloaking with an uproar of battle crys and howls. Black stood with the others, Kage, Tavi, Dawn, Azure, Drop, Echo, Seven, Shade the son of Dawn and Shadow. They all stood dressed in hightech suits of armor which formed to their body even in transformation. Shades hybrid status made him giftedly powerful, but he feared this power has never gone full out since the betrayal several years ago. The betrayal that has now lead to a once good friend, now their most dangerous enemy...

Across the valley a black smog rolled in, red eyes by the millions dotted its vast expanse, eire wails and growls sounded from within. Upon a rock structure a hooded figure halted the smog and stood atop the rocks looking at the massive army ahead of him. He unbuckled his cloak letting the wind take it off him, there Shadow stood with an unbuttoned uniform jacket and no undershirt, half his body was pitch black to the skin like flames with a trail leading over his right eye. His eyes were red with demonic slits, his fangs gleamed in his wild grin, the mark pure darkness imprinted on his right pectoral. "And Together... You will all Fall..." He spoke before leading into a mad laugh as a dark aura surrounded his body.

After 3000 years of service to Trax, Kane had become one of the most powerful werewolf warriors. He landed next to the others in his wolf form and transformed back to normal as he watched the dark forces approach. "Glad I didn't miss the party." Suddenly, out of nowhere, an orange werewolf jumped on him, pinning him down. Many soldiers gasped in fear and prepared to kill the attacker. The orange werewolf slowly turned into a normal woman, who smiled slyly on top of Kane. "Yall should really watch yerself better than that, sugarcube." Applejack said, kissing him before helping him up. Kane had given the gift to Applejack to ensure that she would be with him forever. She gladly accepted it to be with her love. Kane rubbed the back of his head. "That's what you're here for, isn't it?" Applejack rolled her eyes and kissed him again. Kane saw Soul's ghost and Blade and Headshot's spirit wolves watching him smiling. Kane nodded to them with a smile. "So, we gonna buck these varmits or what?" Applejack said confidently.

((That's all I got.))

((Don't have much to put about the past))

"The Black Knights are ready, dropping them now, clear the area." A voice said over the radio, grenade shot smoke into the air. A large plane high in the sky, flew over the area and shortly after the plane left, four large pods hit the ground. A loud hissing sound came from the doors before blasting off. Blast stepped out of his pod with his sword and shield. He looked to the other pods "Killjoy, Radz, Thunder... Hurry up, ready up." He ordered as a large heavily armored new Thunder stepped out of his pod, a large backpack bolted to his back feeding ammo into a large 50. Cal mini gun attached under his right arm with a riot shield on his left "Thunder, ready for to kick some ass." He said standing ready for new orders. A smaller lightly armored new Radz stepped out with a large sniper rifle in her hands, she kneeled down checking her coms "Radz, ready to pick'em off one by one." She said. Lastly a very different, Samurai looking suit stepped out armed with a large katana. "Killjoy, ready to kill."

Trax exchanged brief glances with The Vampire Lord and Celestia, he then took a massive leap clearing the whol army and landing at the front, the rest of them all landed beside him forming a line as the first rank. Trax glared forward pushing off cracking the ground beneath his feet.

Shadow grinned widly as he jumped down and lead the charge of Darkness.

Trax took off leading the charge of Allied forces, their battle cries filled the world with hope, the two massive armies sped towards eachother like two bodies of water about to clash. Trax sped further ahead, Shadow burst forward, the two drew their swords and leaped at eachother. "Morituri Te Salutamus."

((And Scene. Alright Killjoy, ready for the next Rp))

Archived