Together We Stand (private)

NamelessTrax

"Nightwatch, huh? Well, shoot. Ah never thought one of y'all would find trouble at a hoedown like this." The country pony said, taking another sip of cider. "Yeah, I can't say much about it, classified information, ya know." Kane said, finishing his drink and ordering another. "Only reason ah came was ta see Octavia. She's a real sweetheart and ah'm proud ta say she's from mah town." Kane glanced at the cellist for a moment. "Yeah, no offense, but this doesn't seem like the event you'd come to." The orange mare laughed. "Ah could say tha same 'bout yaself, sugarcube." Kane smiled. "Then when have something in common. I'm Kane." The mare gripped his hand in a surprising tight grip. "Ah'm Applejack. Pleasure to meet ya, hun."

Headshot struggled to down yet another shot as he gagged and almost threw up as he did it. He was fairly intoxicated at this point. A pink mare nearby laughed as he tried to contain his gag reflex. "Aw c'moooooon. That was only five in a row? You're not giving up on me are you?" Pinkie said as she picked up another shot with her mouth and drank it like it was water.

Soul and Twilight were having a deep conversation about their lives and how their days went by usually. "I don't think I've ever talked to somebody like this, especially since becoming a princess." Twilight said. "I feel the same." Soul said. Suddenly, Slipknot approached them. "Well, well. Look what the manticore dragged in." The rich man said as he smoked an expensive cigar. Soul turned to him with a smug look. "Nice party you have here. I don't care how much money you have, Slipknot. It's still a miracle that somebody like you managed to attract a crowd like this." Slipknot laughed as he blew smoke in Soul's face. "People don't care about the past, people care about the present and future. As as you can tell from my....success, I appear to be pretty set for the future."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((I'm guessing your going for a secret love to make Blast feel bad and might finally accept Wolf?))

Radz looked at Wolf "Sir...did Wolf serve in the military?" she asked. "no, not to my knowledge anyway...why?" Blast asked. Radz looked carefully. "he's holding a pair of dog tags." she said "they are very strange." Blast thought for a moment "how so?"

Radz saw the black dog tags with a symbol carved into it. "well I never seen black dog tags, plus they have a weird symbol...it looks like a shield with crossed halberds and a knight helmet on top. Do you know anything about that?" she asked. Blast froze, he knew exactly what dog tags she was talking about, but the bigger question was why he has them. "I'm afraid I don't know Radz, just keep scanning the area." he ordered. "Roger that." Radz said taking the scope off Wolf.

((Its to show Blast that even the greatest of enemies can be the best of friends, Kim and Wolf were best friends since they were little and they never expected to be on opposite sides of a huge war, but they still kept that friendship and just before the raid, they talked about maybe getting together despite their allegiances. But you can see that the plan was cut short, with Trax being the one to take her life, Kim figured to kill the Alpha and free Wolf.))

Wolf gripped them tightly and held them close to his chest, he shoved them into his pocket before getting up and headed over to talk to Soul. He dipped his head to honor the Princess, "Good evening Princess, Soul, hows the night going for you two?" He asked with a well mannered tone.

Slipknot smirked at Wolf. "Well, I'll leave you alone with your.....friend here." he said as he gave Wolf an odd look and left. Soul rolled his eyes. "I can't wait to put a bullet in that guy. Anyways, good to see you Wolf." Twilight smiled at Wolf. "You don't have to bow, my friend. I'm no different than you."

((but Blast also lost a good friend by Trax's hands, that was the original story anyway...that is how Trax got the scar, blast was trying to protect his friend, but failed. You know in the last RP her name was Caezura, code name "Sabre." You copied my feels story! lol))

Wolf met Slipknots glare as he passed him, he turned back to Soul with a wide eyed look saying, "You have no idea."

"You are too humble Princess, well i was passing by to see how you two were going. And to complement the Amazing Miss Melody, she sure does play a beautiful tone." Wolf said raising his glass with a smile.

Blast kept his focus on the radar, making sure he knew exactly where Slipknot was at all times, though the thought of Wolf possessing T.R.I.N.I.T.Y dog tags was gnawing at him ferociously. He didn't like it at all.

Soul nodded. "She sure does." He said before him and Twilight clinked glasses with Wolf.

"No....YOU....are....awesome. YOU are......*hic* you are.....youuuuuuu arrrreeeee a......persooooooon. A pershon....who ish......aweshome....." Headshot rambled on. Pinkie Pie giggled. "Oh, you're such a lightweight. But thanks, you are too!"

Kane looked over at Headshot and couldn't help but smirk at him. "Just like freshman year." he said. Headshot stumbled to sit up straight. "Hey! Kane....remember that time....I threw that...."

"No, you didn't Head. We went 2-12 that year. I love you man, but you were a horrendus quarterback." Kane retorded with a laugh. Applejack and Pinkie also couldn't help but chuckle at the drunk stallion.

Wolf laughed a little then set his drink down, "Alright lets have another go, Soul, pick any girl here and shes mine by the end of the night." He challenged as he felt his spirits being lifted by this group of friends, still he had the intention of apologizing to Killjoy later.

Soul looked around the room for a moment before his eyes landed on the main event herself. "How about Miss Melody?" he said with a confident smirk. "Or is that out of your league?" He asked jokingly.

Kane wasn't listening anymore, he found himself looking back into his drink. "Sugarcube, ah've been talkin' to ya a couple of hours now, and ya haven't looked right this whole time. What's goin' on, hun?" Kane shook his head. "Nothing, I'm fine." Applejack raised an eyebrow. "I ain't the Element of Honesty for no reason, hun. Talk to me." Kane sighed. "Just thinking about some stuff."

Wolf glanced at Octavia up on stage, he looked back at Soul, "Challenged accepted my friend, now watch as the pro shows you how its done." He said confidently as he walked off towards the stage.

"Blast this is Black, this line is secured for us two only, did you notice Wolfs visitor a couple minutes ago?"

"I did...Northern wolf...I'm sure of it, he gave Wolf something I found rather odd. Black, do you know if Wolf had any sort of relationship with a guardian, either it be just friends or more? He has a T.R.I.N.I.T.Y dog tag in his possession." Blast asked still keeping his gaze on Wolf.

The crowd cheered for Octavia as she finished her performance. Slipknot watched from the back of the room as she was praised by the audience. "Moving." he said to himself.

"Anything ya want ta talk about?" Applejack asked, suddenly putting a hand on his arm. Kane looked at her and smiled. "It's not important....trust me." He took another sip of his drink. "Let's just enjoy the night." Applejack kissed his cheek. "Sure thing, sugarcube." Blade smiled and Fluttershy giggled at the pair as they both continued to smoke their cigarettes.

((Trax killed both of them when they tried to team up together to kill Trax.))

There was a moments pause before Black answered back, "He did, but his old Alpha Leader killed her when she and another Soldier went up to fight him, Wolf was forced to watch from a distance. Make no mistake Blast, how you go about this affects this teams ability to complete missions, even natural enemies can be the best of friends. Black out."

Octavia bowed to the applause before stepping off the stage, she went to the bar to ask for a drink. Wolf stepped up right beside her and like synchronization ordered their drinks, "Can I get a Vodka Martini please?" They asked together, Wolf smiled and told the bartender for two. Octavia examined the stranger, his bow tie impressed her along with his choice of style, "Names Octavia Melody, but eveyone just calls me Tavi." She said sweetly. "Its good to meet you Tavi, I am Lone Wolf, but most people call me Wolf. I must say Tavi, when you play its like the angels come down just to hear you." Wolf told her smoothly.

((my god, have you ever even tried your cheesy lines? Though I could make Kim one of the few that made a last stand with Blast, Kim's code name could be "archer" since she is a sniper in the other RP.))

"Right...But who was the Soldier he knew, Wolf mentioned a name and that she talked about me...but I can't remember the name." Blast said to himself trying really hard to remember "A hero..." He thought back to the invasion. The Guardians held the defenses as long as the wolves stayed out, but it was inevitable that with the shear numbers, they were going to eventually break through. Once they did, it was a massacre, Wolves using their numbers to over power each guardian and one by one, the numbers dropped until there was just four left. Blast, Caezura, Kim, and Maelstrom. their backs against a wall, but still fought with all their strength, Maelstrom was first to die. Piles of Werewolf bodies were scattered all along the room, the attacks never stopped until a large roar was heard and the wolves stopped and backed away to let the leader in front. A large black werewolf almost twice the size of his followers, the Alpha. The Alpha saw that the last remaining Guardians were worthy of his presence and decided to kill them personally. Even though Kim and Caezura were strong and skilled, they failed as the Alpha quickly put down Kim and mortally wounded Caezura. Blast stepped between the Alpha and Caezura. Since Blast was the one who was stronger than the rest, it seemed fitting that an Alpha would choose an Alpha in combat. They both clashed and fought violently for what seemed like hours. The Alpha tore Blast up pretty bad but it was the same on the other end with the large gash on the chest area and slices around everywhere else. It was until Cauzura told Blast to run as she pulled the pins of a couple grenades near high explosive reserves. The explosion was what brought the Facility into ruins along with a good number of werewolves down with it.

((I god modded a bit so I apologize, but I just wanted to get the story of the battle done.))

((Shut up Killjoy, and yea the nickname can work.))

Wolf and Octavia talked and talked before Wolf asked her for a dance, there in the middle of the ball room they danced and talked again. Octavia went on about her career and music while Wolf only shared a selected few memories that he could say, he did his best not to lie to her.

Outside the castle men in black recon armor locked and loaded as they prepared to storm the ball room. "Sir we're ready for phase two." The lead man called in over a com.

((Missions can change in a heartbeat, how you adapt determines your survival.))

Archived