Together We Stand (private)

NamelessTrax

Trax growled furiously and sped forward, just as he got close he sidestepped any counter and jumped up to kick Blast over the head then landing behind him and slashing three claws across his back.

Wolf reached within twenty feet of them and leaped to close the gap, he landed onto onto the closest wolf and used him as a board sliding through the horde, once in the middle he backflipped off and landed into the crowd tearing them down slash by slash.

((Wrap it up Killjoy))

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blast winced at the pain, but due to his armor like skin, the wounds weren't deep, Blast quickly turned around slicing deep across Trax's chest.

"Blast..." Caezua said weakly "Run..." she pulled the pins of a few grenades. Blast then noticed she was right by highly explosive ordinance. He wanted to die with his comrades, but he could disrespect Caezura by ignoring her last wish. He hesitated before jumping high into the air and grabbing the ventilation before leading out of the sky light. Caezura looked at Trax "burn in hell." she said before the grenades went off. once the explosives went off, the building started to crumble and a chain of explosions were set off all around the facility and it all started to collapse.

Trax winced at the pain then growled at Caezura, he picked up Kims body and ran fast enough to be ahead of the explosion. Wolf took cover inside a cealed room closing the door before any of the horde followed.

"Oh shît.... " Azure cursed as he picked up Seven and ran with Echo and Dropshot following.

From outside the buildings windows blew out before the explosion crackled the entire building and brought it to ground zero in seconds.

Minutes went by before Wolf, now in human form, crawled out from the rubble weary and dizzy. A man in black stood a few feet away, "I am Agent Frost of CREED, and I am here to offer you a second chance at life." Frost said simply. Wolf blinked as he stood with confusion, "Just get me as far away from this hell hole as possible." He retorted before he fell over unconscious.

Trax freed himself of the debris still carrying Kims body, he looked up as he saw a helicopter fly away sending a gust of air carrying Wolfs scent. He growled deeply before dissapearing into the night. The others made it out with minor bruises and scratches and headed off to regroup with thier Alpha.

"Roger sir, move move move!" The squad moved into positions ready to breach the walls and eliminate hostiles.

Wolf paused and listened, "Tavi, I need you to seek saftey." He said urgently. Tavi looked at him confusingly, "Why whats wro-"

"Please Go, I promise I will find you later and tell you the truth!" He said hastily as he let walk away with a confused hurt look in her face. Wolf pushed past people till her got to Soul, he took out his earpiece and held it close to his mouth, "Blast, what do you hear?"

The squad loaded their weapons and clicked off the safteys.

Soul saw the worry on Wolf's face. "It's time, isn't it?" he said, pulling out his handgun to defend himself until he could get to a real weapon. Kane heard this and readied his own handgun. Blade did the same and Headshot, who had sobered up some, also prepared himself. Soul looked back to Twilight. "You girls need to find the other Elements and get somewhere safe."

Blast saw many red dots on his radar and the sound amplifiers allowed him to hear the charge handles of guns along with military like radio chatter. They are going for a breach on a the main doors, watch out for the walls." he said pulling out dark black magnum and loaded the high velocity hollow points into it. "they must be stupid if they think they have a chance," he switched to thermals and saw body heat outside the wall in front of him. He pointed his gun at the wall and fired hitting all targets before they could breach.

Wolf knocked Blasts hands so the gun was pointing down, "What the buck do you think your doing? You cant just fire at the walls surrounded by civilians!" He said briskly as the crowd swirled around them in a panic, people getting tripped over and stepped on as they rushed to get out the doors. Black face palmed himself and rubbed his eyes, "Oh Celestias gonna give me an earful for this." He moaned. Soon local police showed up and began pointing their M9's at Blast and Wolf, "Drop the gun and put your hands on your head, NOW!" The officer ordered harshly. Wolf frowned, "Listen its all a big misund-" His explaination was cut off as the Officer fired and hit him through the chest. Wolf felt it go through him, "This ones on yo...." He said before collapsing to the ground.

"Blast this is Black, go with it, you know for a fact he can take it. Hes just playin injured for authorities, I'll free you both later." He said calmly. "Rest of you clear out and meet at the board room." He said switching back to the regular frequency.

Blast looked at the police pointing their guns at him "Black, I'm guessing you mean get arrested...why can't we just tell them that we are Nightwatch,. I have some tazer rounds just in case, I can knock them out quickly. I only say this because I have no file, once they try to run a background check, they will come up empty. to the government, I don't exist and I like to keep it that way." he said waiting for Black's order.

Soul heard the command through the radio. "C'mon guys, Blast bucked up. Lets get to the meeting room." He said to the others. Twilight put a hand on him. "Be careful. Thank you for this night." She said, kissing his cheek.

Applejack kissed Kane and broke it after a few moments. "Y'all take care now, sugarcube."

Fluttershy hugged Blade tightly. "Please...be careful." She said. Blade kissed her on the cheek. "I will. I'll call you later."

Pinkie kissed Headshot quickly and giggled. "Don't get yourself hurt, Mr. Drunky Pants". The four ladies left the room with the other guests.

((if you really think about it, Blast just saved everyone loads of trouble. Slipknot's troops are now discouraged in making the attack and the targets are safer now that a bunch of police are around. You all should be thanking him XD))

Blast sighed "Sir...Wolf took a round in the chest, police use anti personnel hollow points, do you honestly think they wouldn't get suspicious of someone who just survived and quickly healed?" Blast asked "I'm telling you, I can knock them out and we both can be gone before anyone can react."

Blast quickly loaded the stun rounds into his pistol and quickly put down the officers in only a second. "Wolf, grab them, put them somewhere their comrades will find them and lets get out of here. we can call this mission semi successful if you really think about it." he said shrugging "I mean, the targets are safe."

Wolf flipped back up, "True, thou the start was debatable, but I've leanred to adapt to changes. Lets call this night a wrap." He said as he heaved the two officers over his shoulders. "Besides, I got some midnight plans tonight." He said with a keen smile.

"take it somewhere else...I won't have noise keeping me up all night, unlike you, I need sleep. You've been warned, wake me up...and my wrath will be swift and terrible." Blast said holstering his gun and walked to the exit. "consider yourself warned."

Soul, Blade, Headshot and Kane put their weapons away. "Well that was uneventful. The room cleared out for no reason." Blade said as they walked outside. The four of them all lit a cigarette. "Guess we should get back in touch with the ladies." Headshot said, still slurring a bit. Kane sighed and took a drag, beginning to walk away. "Where are you going, Kane?" Headshot asked. Kane didn't answer and just kept walking. "Leave him be, he'll talk when he feels like it." Soul said.

Soul threw his cigarette butt away and turned to the others. "Guess we should head back to the meeting room. Black will no doubt have a plan for the next night of this event, if he can get the situation with Wolf and Blast cleared up that is."

Archived