Together We Stand (private)

NamelessTrax

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Alright, so the night took a B-line for disaster but we got the evidence we need to bring down Slipknot tomorrow night." Black began as he stood up, "After we began tracking his calls we traced the call he made just seconds before the shooting, and found it went to the dead leaders cell. And also found he'd been calling the same person for over a month now. Celestia has already dealt with the authorities and Luna gave me the go for tomorrow. This time we are all meeting again on the second floor balcony to go over the plan of action before we execute this monster, if there are no questions you are dis-" before he even finished Wolf was already half way out the door, "Missed..... Ugh." He sighed with a face palm.

The four left the room and headed out. Soul, Blade and Headshot were planning to spend more time with Twilight, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. Kane went outside and stared at the sky. Suddenly there was a voice behind him. "Ya can't hide how ya feelin' forever, Sugarcube." Applejack said. "Ah'm the Element of Honesty, and ah can tell when somepony's hidin' somethin'"

Blast got up and headed out the room as his team followed behind him. "Pretty cool how you shot through the wall and hit the goons behind it. Though I find it puzzling on how you knew they were there." Killjoy said walking beside him. Blast shrugged "just intuition and luck I guess, they were kind of loud." he said hoping she would buy into it. He couldn't just say that he was a super soldier so it was easy. Killjoy was still suspicious but thought it best not to question it "I guess so...I'm guess it kinda saved us a whole lot of trouble, I mean you made the entire police force charge in, which I guess really discouraged anyone who was planning on taking the targets. could have sworn I saw Wolf get shot though...I guess it only looked like it." she said scratching the back of her head. Blast nodded "It was a near miss" he said covering Wolf's identity.

Wolf sniffed and felt oddly, like he was covered for by someone, he shook the feeling away as he knocked onto the door of the tower where Octavia Melody was currently staying. The door opened with Octavia wearing a thin lingerie and a head band with doglike ears. Wolfs mouth dropped as his eyes expanded, Tavi smiled and grabbed his collar pulling him inside.

On the top balcony Princess Celestia watches the scene through binoculars, "Awe, why cant that be me, a princess needs some action once in a while too." She moaned grumpily.

Black walked into his room and took off his shirt revealing a massivly fit and toned body, his dark skin color seemed to shine from the lamlight. Fluer De Lis was laying on the bed bitting her finger seductivly with the other hand between her closed legs. Black lifted an eye brow as he grinned and strode towards the bed. "Your under arrest for breaking and entering, but i have a better idea...."

((I think any more would be overkill, for the site that is.))

((totally would be.))

"Oh please big sis, that would be scandalous if the princess of the sun had a lover that was under her command. The crowd would want you to be with a prince or something, if you took in a man like a stray dog, well...the people would be furious." Luna said crossing her arms. "being bedded isn't worth throwing away your reputation."

"No, but it feels so bucking good!" She cried out as she put her head into the railing, and acted out a sobbing cry.

Wolf lay in Tavis bed with her on top, "Before we go any further, Wolfy, tell me the truth about what happened." She whispered into his ear, Octavia heard about the shooting and wanted to know how Wolf knew when to get her to saftey just in time.

Luna scoffed "you are completely hopeless sis. besides...you have an eternity to find time for that sort of thing. Though I recommend not bothering with it." she took the binoculars from Celestia "plus it's rude to peep on a couple's fun time. I swear you are making it look like I'm the bigger sister." she said walking off.

Applejack sat by Kane and put a hand on him. "C'mon now, hun. What's wrong?" Kane took a deep breath before speaking.

((Flashback))

It was a surprise attack on Canterlot. A horde of changelings had invaded the city. The last line of defense was a band of Equestrian Marines guarding the entrance to the castle. After a lengthy firefight, the insects finally began to back off as their numbers decreased. The commanding officer ordered for the squad to push back into the city as reinforcements came to secure the highest teir. Kane moved through the streets as the changelings began to realize their imminent defeat. He suddenly saw a group of changelings suicide bombing a familiar section of the city. He could barely make out a house he had seen too many times. He then saw one of the suicide bombing changelings crash right into it. "Autumn." he said to himself as he sprinted towards the building. It seemed like for every step he took, another changeling pounded the building. The building was already in flames as he was nearing it. Kane saw a group of bombings clustering together, which would create a massive explosion. Kane sprinted harder to try and get to the house, but it was too late. The cluster of changeling suicide bombers collided with the buidling, destroying it in a massive explosion. Kane was thrown to the sides from the shockwaves as burning debris landed all around him. Kane looked on in horror as the house containing his girlfriend, Autumn Rain, was annihlated. All inside were surely dead. "NOOOOOO!" Kane cried out, a world of pain descending on him.

((End Flashback))

Applejack didn't know what to say. Kane's face was buried in his hands at this point. She could only hold onto his arm and stay close to her. "Ah'm...ah'm sorry, sugarcube."

Celestia ran after her, "Oh dont lecture me, you think I dont know what you can Killjoy do on your free time."

Wolf winced but sighed knowing he wasnt going to lie to her, "Well lets start with me being a..." He began telling her about him being in Nightwatch and minor details about the mission. He instinctively left out the part about how he could hear the gunmen loading their weapons from over 100 feet away and through a wall.

Luna scoffed again "That is different. I go to her because I love her. You just want the D. See the difference sis?" she countered slightly annoyed that Celestia would even compare her and Killjoy to Celestia's bed lust.

((This sounds an awful lot like Princess Molestia and Gamer Luna....))

Kane looked at Applejack with swollen eyes. He admired how beautiful Applejack was, and how much she looked like Autumn. "You don't know how much it means to be here for me." He said. The country mare smiled and cuddled closer to him. "Anytime, hun." Kane smiled as she got closer to him. "You remind me of her in a lot of ways. I think she'd approve of you." Applejack blushed. "Awe, shoot. Ah couldn't be anythin' like ya just described." Kane held her tighter. "I disagree."

Celestia sighed, she smiled with an evil grin, she shot a magic blast that opened up the ground beneath Luna letting her fall in. Celestia giggled and flew off down the hall, "Yet you still get off on her." She called back.

After Wolf finished his explanation, Tavi stayed silent, she knew he was leaving a cruical part of the story out but for now she let him have this one. "You are an interesting man Wolf, and a deals a deal." She and Wolf embraced in a kiss and rolled off the bed with Tavi letting out a laugh of pleasure.

Applejack and Kane stayed in each other's arms for a while, watching the stars. Applejack yawned and sat up after a while. "Ah better get goin'. Applebloom and Big Mac will be wonderin' where ah am." Kane stood up with her, their hands held together. "Thanks for this, AJ. I'll see you tomorrow." Applejack kissed him, putting her arms around his neck as Kane held onto her waist. They broke it after a while and smiled at each other. "Night, hun." The country pony said smiling. "Night, Applejack." Kane said. Applejack walked off as Kane watched her leave. He sat back down on the bench and stared at the sky, a huge smile on his face.

Black and Fluer slept soundly as they spooned under the bed sheets.

Wolf put on his shirt and then tied his shoes back on, Tavi slept with the sheets covering only certain parts. He smiled and kissed her cheek before putting a note with a paw print on her nightstand then heading out the door. As he walked back home he noticed Applejack leaving and tipped his hat to her politely, he noticed she had Kanes scent on her and could smell her joy clearly. "Kane you sly dog, you ropped in a prize winner." He chuckled as he entered the Nightwatch HQ wing of the castle.

Luna and Killjoy slept soundly cuddled close with their arms wrapped around each other.

Blast wasn't asleep, his mind was too active. He was in the training room practicing his knife fighting on a wooden practice dummy. his system was activated so Blast looked like a blur as he attacked the dummy with great speed and strength.

Wolf walked causually past the training room and then backed up to the opening after realizing Blast was in there. "Do you have a social life or do you have some code agaisnt it?" He asked slinging his hacket over his shoulder nad leaning against the door frame.

Blast stopped and looked at Wolf "never had a need for one...tried it once, then they all died." he wiped off the sweat on his face with a rag. "I'm a soldier, basically a machine...never had much of a life to begin with." he said putting the knife in the sheath on his belt.

"Well why not try getting one now? I mean besides the dangerous job, you seem.. Human ... Enough, maybe give it shot? Who knows you might meet you soul mate and start a family." Wolf suggested. "I'd take you out there myself but you kinda have a chip that says 'kill target' every five seconds when I'm around." He joked imitating a robot voice.

Blast sighed "it isn't that easy...I will always be alert, paranoid. My hand will always be gripping my gun with my finger twitching on the trigger. I was made to follow orders...My whole life revolved around doing what I was told. If I were to walk out into the real world...well...everyone will be a threat in my eyes. Though it isn't so bad, my team is all the friends and family I need. The only ones who would understand."

Wolf knew a little of what Blast was feeling, when he was in the Northern Wolves a social life was non existent outside the pack, and Wolf always felt he had to be alert 24/7 whenever he walked through a town or city. "I know the feeling, the feeling that everyone around you is waiting for you to slip and let your guard down, then they'll attack you without warning. And dont get me wrong, the team is as much as family as it can get, the whole lot of them are an influence on you wether you know it ir not. I felt the same way with the pack, we all looked out for eachother no matter our faults, and encouraged eachother to be stronger within the pack. Probably hard for you to understand but we are more than just the mindless beast you make us out to be, and Trax wasnt always like.... Like he is now." Wolf waved his hands, "But thats besides the point, maybe instead of blocking the world out, why not ecplore it and learn to adapt? First rule of survival right, the ability to adapt to your surroundings?" Wolf asked him seriously, this was probably the longest they've talked and were even having an intelligent conversation, maybe he could fit into this team afterall.

"I was made to adapt in the battlefield. Not around the real world, It's not that I don't understand the real world...the real world won't understand me. I was meant to fight for my entire life and nothing else. You have the ability to accept the world and get used to it...I don't. My systems won't allow a normal life...like I said, I'm basically a machine, a machine made to kill. If it wasn't for the Nightwatch...I would most likely be on the sh|t list of the authorities." Blast said with a sigh "It's not like I'm suffering from loneliness or anything."

Archived