Together We Stand (private)

NamelessTrax

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blast was silent as he stepped off the chopper "I will through the fog as I welcome death, I will feed to the fire these shards of a soul." he whispered. He pulled out his Desert Eagles and pulled the hammers back "lets move"

Blast stopped as he started to hear static in head "The radio hasn't been used in years..." he whispered touching a chip in the back of his head.

"Well what a surprise...one made it out after all." the voice said

Blast signaled the team to stop. "so...I guess you tried the normal life and realized it was impossible for machines like us. You should have known that we can't get away from killing. How much innocent blood is on your hands?" he asked. The voice laughed "well I wouldn't say they were all innocent, just most." the tone was cold as if all the humanity was sucked out of whoever Blast was talking to. Blast smirked "I heard you are like a ghost and impossible to see. so...Phantom...At first I didn't recognize you. Since when did the inquisition pick filth like you into the special case program?" he asked. Phantom growled "don't bother trying to find me." he said as spot light shined over the entire team "because I figured I wait for you." The radio was cut off. "Open fire!" Phantom's voice echoes as muzzle flashes flared followed by bullets whizzing all around them.

Blast waved to the team "Take cover!" he shouted darting to anything he can take cover behind.

Wolf dodged the bullets in a scurry, "Whoa Whoa, I thought we were doing the ambush not the other way around!" He yowled before taking cover and returning fire. He looked around at the muzzle flashes, "Sit tight I get you an opening." Suddenly Wolf vanished into the shadows.

Wolf suddenly appeared where the gunmen were firing, "Hey guys, is there party going on?" He said causally as they looked at him weirdly, a couple of them began to aim at him, "Maybe later." Wolf sighed before shooting a couple of them down and then taking cover as others turned away from Blast and the team to fire at Wolf. "Your welcome, and only when you give the word will I go full throtle." He admitted with a sigh before jumping over the cover and racing up to the crowd gunmen, taking them out with hand to hand and shooting them at the same time.

Blast motioned his team to advance. "what are you talking about, could have done that myself, just didn't want to steal your thunder is all. I know how you like to show off." he said tauntingly. "Activate tango protocol 2" he mumbled before going in. Though he was holding large caliber magnums, he was shooting them at such a fast pace they sounded like machine guns.

Wolf paused as he held one guy in a backwards choke hold and another by the throat against the wall, "Nah, You know I have fought your kind before, I can still help. You werent the only...... Nevermind just end Phantom so we can go home." He finished harshly as broke both mens necks with a single movement. More gunmen rounded the corner, "Didnt anyone ever tell you, mess with the wolf..." Wolf under went his transformation as black smoke steamed off him, "You get the FANGS!" He ran at them with a terrifying roar.

Blade and Headshot hid behind cover as they returned fire. Kane was on the other side of the room. A grenade landed near Kane, causing him to quickly jump away before the explosion. Several pieces of shrapnel stuck into Kane's arms and legs.

"He should really stop bringing that up...I'm not like the others and yet he still compares me to them. Guess a Wolf's head in impenetrable." Blast said to himself. suddenly a blur zoomed up and Blast felt something punch him hard making him fly into a wall. "Well it's good to see you again Paladin, it's been so long. Though since we are basically brothers, just call me Firestorm and I'll call you Blast Beat...well Blast for short that is." Firestorm said. Blast gritted his teeth as he got up "you don't take it easy, starting out on overdrive." he said popping he neck. Firestorm laughed "If you could even call it that, it's called overdrive, but we are only using 50% of the system's power. The only thing that can give us our true power is a code, but it has been lost in the ruins." he said pulling out his knife. Blast paused "sh|t" he whispered, his overdrive only accessed 40%. He knew that this fight was going to be tough. "Alright, lets not waste anymore time." Blast said holstering his pistols and pulling out one of the knives before Firestorm rushed in as the two clashed.

Wolf was but a blur of fur and claws as he began tearing through the gunmen with ease. He could smell the two mechs fighting, Blast was at a disadvantage, "That idiot, thinking hes a special case just because he was made. I was born with this power, my limits are as I make it."

Blast gritted his teeth as he tried to keep Firestorm from over powering him "looks like one of has the upper hand here. My systems seem to access more power than yours." he said chuckling as he pushed down on the Blast "why are you doing this? you could have joined the Nightwatch and we could have taken revenge on the Northern Wolves." Blast said as he started to feel himself weaken. Firestorm laughed "you know nothing." he said kicking Blast away, he quickly went behind Blast and punched him into the ground. Blast spit out some blood, before he tried to get up, Firestorm pinned him down with his foot. "pathetic...everyone spoke of you, you were supposed to be the savior of humanity, but look at you helplessly squirming under my boot."

Blast growled "you b@stard...it's a shame that scum like you survived." he said growling. Firestorm grinned "ah yes, I survived because I decided to make a deal with the Northern Wolves. All I had to do was tell them where the facility was and I get left alone to live in whatever way I please." he said driving his boot harder into Blast's back. Blast was still as a rock...he lost everything because one of his own betrayed them.

"Warning emotional imbalance detected, switch to full power to compensate." the robotic voice said displaying a seven digit code. Blast saw the space and thought back to when he returned to the facility in the top secret areas. While he was scrounging, he stumbled on a folder with his name on it. Inside was all the information about him, even a code that Blast didn't understand until now. Blast clinched his fists "insert code: ZULU109." he said. "Code accepted, Limiter override, power access is at 100%."

Blast quickly launched Firestorm off his back and stood up. Firestorm eyes grew wide "impossible..."

Wolf stood with his arms folded as he looked at the carnage around him, suddenly he sensed enormous pressure building from Blasts position, "Oh I gotta see this-" Suddenly he smelled Kanes blood scent, "Dammit." He raced off back to the others.

"100% percent huh? How about that..." Blast said glaring at Firestorm "I'm going to rip you apart." he said coldly. Firestorm growled "no, I refuse to die by someone as weak as you!" he shouted as he turned into a blur as rushed around Blast to hit him from behind. Blast smirked as he quickly turned around to block Firestorm's attack before punching him in the gut so hard, it created a small shock wave. Firestorm gasped as all the breath left his lungs from the hit. Blast then spun kicked Firestorm across the room.

Wolf folded his arms and shrugged, "Yeah I think I'll leave this one to the books, I'll never hear the end of it if I interfere now. Besides we can entertain ourselves with the gunmen, maybe hes got some high class lieutenants we can fight too." He said with a grin.

"Then you better hurry, they are in full retreat." Blast said walking past the group, if it were possible, there would be a black aura around Blast. All he wanted to do was make Firestorm suffer. "Or you could sit here and watch..." he said coldly."

Firestorm coughed "D@mnit...how did he do it...it doesn't matter, I will not lose!" he said getting up to face Blast. Blast chuckled "I don't think it is up to you anymore." he started popping his knuckles. "I'm going to make you pay for what you have done. I guess you will have to do until I get my true vengeance." he said with a sadistic grin. Firestorm growled "like hell..." he launched himself at Blast with great speed but it was no use as Blast caught him by the throat and held him up. "trying the same trick I see...your speed is nothing now." Blast squeezed Firestorm's throat choking him. "I'll give you one more chance." he said throwing Firestorm in a wall creating a small crater. Firestorm struggled up and used his speed to once again become a blur going all directions to confuse him. Blast kept track of where Firestorm was the entire time. Firestorm finally got up close and threw a punch. Blast caught Firestorm's arm, twisted it before driving his elbow down on the joint. Firestorm screamed in pain, Blast then broke off the forearm exposing all the robot parts. "yeah, I hear that hurts." he said before hitting Firestorm with his own arm sending him flying across the room. "Seems like the tables have turned." he squeezed the arm until it crushed in his hand. "wonder how long you will last with only one arm."

Wolf chased down the fleeing gunman but froze to sniff the air, he growled as his eyes flashed, "Oh shlt, not him, dammlt Blast get out of there."

Suddenly Four figures landed around Blast, they wore black trenchcoats with a black hood coving thier faces. Three males and a female. A fifth landed hard smashing the ground below him, "You know, as much as I hate you robotic scrap, it pains me to lend my aid." He stood up and threw back his hood, Trax's eyes glowed a crimson red, "I still need him."

((Sorry to interrupt, but you involved with the pack therefore hes apart of my plan. Oh dont do anything rash, mind you we are far from done here))

Blade, Kane and Headshot had deviated from the rest of the team, and were once again locked in a firefight with enemy forces. Kane had lost a lot of blood from the shrapnel in his leg, but his adrenaline was rising, and so was his anger. A gunman had rushed towards Kane in an attempt to stab him. Kane responded by grabbing him by the throat and squeezing, finding his strength to be more than normal. The gunman soon died in his hand. Headshot watched in shock. "D@mn Kane......"

Archived