Together We Stand (private)

NamelessTrax

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Wasn't planning on going ito details or anything))

Blast returned after talking with his team and getting everything settled and burying may hard feelings among them towards Blast. He felt better now that his team and his his dear friend accepts him again.

Trax and Kane approached Blast, "Blast, I need you for a visit to the Summit of the World Tree. I have matters I must discuss with the other Alphas, dont tell me you've never wanted to meet them yourself?"

"Because you knew armor makes you a medieval tank, and where we're going, your assistance could be helpful." Trax told him, he hated to admit it but he was stronger now, and they could use him as a boast of strength.

"a display of power, as a warning to the other wolves I'm guessing? So they would stay away from us...well mostly the child." Blast thought for a moment and remembered the talk with his team and realized there was something he now needed to protect. "if it wasn't for my team and dear friends, I'd refuse and let you dogs settle things on your own, but it seems now that we both are on the same boat" he huffed "fine, I'll go..."

suddenly small jet thrusters unfolded around his feet and back. Before he took off, Killjoy came running with a large cart carrying a large sword and a thickly armored shield. "you're forgetting something!" she called out. Blast looked at the cart "right, thanks, it's hard to believe I made it this long without you..." he said sheathing the sword and mounting the shield on his arm. "Alright, now your ready." Killjoy said saluting Blast before running back. "Let us be off." Blast said firing up the thrusters.

Though with the shear weight of the suit, Blast was able to keep up with the two wolves with the thrusters on full throttle. Blast felt Kane's glare "keep glaring all you want pup...it's not going to make your luck any better."

"The World Tree was made by the First 20, Black and I were among them, it is a giant fortress designed like a tree. Its ruled by the strongest Alpha, Tigerstar," Trax stopped at an abandoned shack which reaked of other Wolves, old scents long gone. He turned to them with a grim expression, "Tigerstar is my Father, after a..... disagreement, I was cast out." He pulled back his collar reveal a large scar. "If there is anything on this earth that should be feared, its my father. We're not here to fight, only to make our intentions clear, escape is easy than to fight in this case." He told them sternly. "Only met him during the Dark War, but Trax is right, hes not one to be taken lightly." Shadow said as he dropped from a tree.

((Well hey Trax, since Blast is being used to make a display of strength. You could have one of the more powerful werewolves like attack Trax for some reason and Blast could just knock him/her out cold like the wolf was nothing. That could be the display Trax needs to show strength and make the other wolves back off a bit.))

Trax lead the four of them into the shack and opened to the back room, instead there was a gleaming portal, Trax walked forth through it. Upon coming through to the other side, they stood in large a chamber within the Giant World Tree, many nearby wolves froze as they saw them. Some were in full form, some in half, others were in regular wolf form standing on all fours. Their eyes were fixated on the small group, most of them then begin to recognize Trax, growling as they noticed the Vampire and Metalman behind him. "Stay close, dont do anything to anger them, we are not here to fight." Trax told them as he lead them across the large chamber. Even in the halls they were greeted with more hostile looks and growls, Shadow looked around all calm and normal, "Wow, there must be thousands of wolves here, we would be in trouble if violence were to occur." He said to them simply.

"Which is what they'll be doing before mounting you as a trophy, even I tread lightly within this lair." Trax said as they entered an even larger cavern which was the base of the tree, towards the middle was a spiraling staircase leading high up to other floors. "Guessin the big dogs are at the tippy top?" Shadow asked with jokingly, "That would be correct." Trax said to him as they neared the stairs.

Archived