Together We Stand (private)

NamelessTrax

Blast just grabbed them both tightly "then hold on." The thrusters unfolded and fired up. "I'm to impatient for that sort of thing, plus we would all be very expensive trophies..." He said as the thruster launched them up into the air quickly ascending to the top.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the Wolves on the top level froze as they landed, Trax looked around seeing some familiar faces, Shadow appeared next to them using his Vampire speed to race through all the floors. "Looks we're not wanted here either." He joked as several Werewolves in golden armor advanced on them, Trax stepped forward, "I wish to see my Father, take me to him." He said coldly, the Lead Wolf glanced at all of them then growled jerking his head for them to follow him. They passed through heavy doors and entered a chamber where the very back was shrouded in darkness, only a couple eyes opened as they entered. Flames were lit and showed a pyramid of 13 throne chairs, at the top was a pitch Black Wolf resembling Trax, his gleaming dark red eyes opened and glared down at Trax and his group. Leading down from either side of Traxs father were 12 others in halfform, Shade Lock sat at the bottom on the left side on Traxs Fathers right hand side. Stryker stood at Shades side, bandages replaced his left arm which had been shot off by Radz. He recognized Kane right away, Shade held his hand up for him not to move. Trax and the group were stopped just before the 13 of them, "Be still and dont do anything rash." He told them looking back at Kane and giving him a warningly glare, his eyes were reverted back to the 13 as His Father stood up. He stood as tall as Blast with a collared cape flowing behind him, "I'd say the Protocal Son returns, but then I'd be lying." He said in a deeping booming voice. His scent was so strong with the Alpha gene that even Trax had to remember himself, an Alpha powerful enough could make any wolf who is not clear to heart, follow him without question. The chamber errupted with scores of laughter at the insult towards Trax.

Kane glared at Shade and Stryker, wanting to kill them on the spot for Headshot's death. He resisted the urge to avoid them attacking and for Trax's sake. He looked up at the highest werewolf, raising an eyebrow at his comment to his own son.

"oh funny..." Blast said sarcastically to himself looking around just imagining putting a bullet in every one their heads. He scanned them all thoroughly down to their anatomy in complete detail. Bodily weak spots, stressed areas etc. even the number of hairs. 

Trax already knew of these insults and stood firm, "As always Father your insults are harsh, though it must hurt you, knowing we share the same blood." He voice sourly back. The laughter ceased as Traxs Father went grim, a step above Shade a menacing and rather bulking Man stood from his chair. "You dare mock our Lord you insolent pup!" He boomed coldly. A deep and booming growl sounded from Traxs Father silencing him, "No need to defend Brontus, My Son but speaks truth. But I hear your intentions coming here were not to insult me, rather something else? Like the coming of a child whose hybrid blood will destroy our kind!" He roared angrily. At this 9 of the 12 stood up and growled viscously as well as others standing around Trax and his group. Trax bared his fangs and growled back, Shadows eyes went bloodred and hissed bearing his own fangs. But no wolf moved to attack.

((Dont attack just growl back or lay hand on sword))

Shade kept sitting narrowing his eyes with Stryker staying silent, the female and male halfforms taking the two seats just under Traxs Father were silent as well and kept sitting only gazing upon the small group. The growling died down as Traxs Father stepped down from the top of the pyramid, he stood before the group towering over them just inches taller than Blast. With his gleaming red eyes he looked over the small group, "A newbred Original, the bloodsucking father, an oversized tin can, all following a disgraced runt. Attemtpting to protect an unborn freak of nature, knowing full well you stand no chance against my army. I have thousands of wolves under my beck and call, you have at best maybe 20 willing to fight for you. Hell, what makes you think I'll even let you leave alive?" He asked coldly glaring into Traxs eyes, Trax glared right back fighting back the fear he held for this monster he once called father. "Not an excuse comes to mind, except it wouldnt be honorable." He replied simply, Shadow facepamled himself, "We're so dead..." Traxs Father glared at Trax a little longer but then he tool him under the arm and changed to his halfform looking like an older version of Trax, Traxs father began to give Trax a nuggy then hugged him laughing loudly. Trax had foreseen this coming and put on a face of pure annoyance, Shadow just dropped his jaw with wide eyes. "Come my son, I have someone you should see, you two go way back. Ally, come down and greet your beloved." At this Trax lost his breath as he looked up, from the seat just to the left of his fathers a young looking woman stepped foward, hair black as night and red eyes like the sun breaking sky, Ally jumped down to them and faced Trax. "Hello dear its been a long time." She said in a sweet yet devious tone, Trax gulped, "Ally...." He could bearly whisper.

((Flash back))

Ally pushed Trax up against the wall in a vacant room within the world tree, she kissed him vigorously but Trax desperately tried to stop her, "You have to my Love, or your father will learn of your secret visits to the old Vampires house." She leaned to his ear, "Give yourself to me like you want to, and I'll be sure to keep quiet." She whispered deviously. Trax could do nothing else, he had no other choice. And for the next 200 years he never had say.

((Present))

Trax felt anger rise within him, but as he rose his fist to strike the man sitting on Traxs Fathers right side zoomed down and punched Trax sending him across the room and crashing through the wall. "Well done Caesar." Traxs father priased him as he stared down where Trax was sent. "NO, HES THIS IS MY FIGHT, STAY OUT OF IT!" Traxs growl sounded as he stepped back through the hole in the wall, his eyes burned red. "Leave us." Traxs Father ordered, every wolf left leaving just the small group and the 13 Originals. Styker remained on command from Shade. Trax and Ceasar ran at eachother but this time Trax dodged his attack and sent back with two jabs and a hard hit to the face. Caesar slid back on his feet to Traxs Father who then stopped him, "Stryker, Brontus, take positions." Traxs father ordered them forth, they stood at the ready facing Blast and Kane, Shadow swished back to Trax. "We've made our intentions clear, Blast and Kane just need to survive this, my father is testing them." Trax said straightening himself up and catching Allys suductive gaze upon him, he returned with glance bearing his fangs, then turned his attention to the pending fight. Brontus stood facing Blast in his half form, Styker changed to full form and gripped his right hand tightly ready to kill Kane. Traxs Father grinned, "Begin."

Kane was confused from the event just took place, but he didn't care about anything else as he glared at Stryker. A chance to fight him was given, and his rage from Headshot's death began to come to light. He changed to half form and with a bloodlust in his eyes and a hellish roar he charged Stryker, slashing his chest violently before grabbing his throat and slamming him to the ground. Even other wolves would be terrified of the sheer fury of Kane's pain.

Blast took his hand off his sword as he saw the werewolf facing him down was only in half form. He twitched his fingers before forming a fist. He just stared at the wolf waiting for him to make the first move. It was time to test the suit's power.

Stryker growled as pushed Kane off him giving him slashes across his chest. "I will not die by your claws pup!"

Brontus howled a thundering roar and charged meeting Blasts fist with his own making a shock wave that put a crack in the floor under them.

((Kane will kill Stryker and Blast and Brontus will knock eachother back then Traxs father calls it their win and lets them leave peacefully ))

((Ok, that's better, speaking of which, when is the big battle?))

Blast reared his arm back after their fists collided, he then side stepped before shouldering bashing Brontus following up with back handing him into the ground with the shield. "Stay down if you know what's good for you..." He said coldly rotating his wrist to see if the blow damaged it any which due the hard tungsten alloy it was but a scratch.

"I should warn you the same Metal Man." Brontus warned getting back up and hitting hard on Blasts shield putting a small dent, then spun knocking the shield out of way and delivered several rapid punchs to Blasts chest then aimed higher punching Blasts face helm causeing it to swivel around and look back at Shadow and Trax. "We're still waiting 'Metal Man'." Shadow teased impatiently.

"Right..." Blast said before quickly grabbing Brontus by the throat and rearing arm back. If no one knew any better, the cocking of a gun could've been heard. Blast's arm shot forward slamming his fist into Brontus face knocking back across the room, a crater was made where Brontus hit the wall. "Better heed my warning next time mutt." He said tuning his head back to where it's supposed to be. His suit was strong and tough but the joints needed work.

Kane growled with a bloody rage as he fought through the attacks and stabbed Stryker through the gut with his claw a before tearing them out viciously. He licked Stryker's blood from his claws with an insane stare. "That was for Headshot." He said coldly as he cut Stryker's throat. "And that's for Soul and Blade."

Brontus fell to his knees weakly but too dazed to attempt attack.

Stryker stumbled back gurgling on his own blood before collapsing dead.

Traxs father began to clap, "Well done, thank you for the show." He said grinning evily. Trax widened his eyes and went to charge him, "Shade..." Traxs father ordered simply, Shade stepped forward and cast a magic wave over all of them turning them to dust in the wind. "Clean this mess up and prepare our forces, Shade, have one of your Betas take a pack to attempt another take of the mothers life." Traxs father said as he went back up the stairs. Shade put a fist to his chest and bowed, "Yes Lucifer, your word is my command."

Suddenly all them were back at the shack which was now in rubble, Trax let a low growl slip into a roar, "Dammit! That twisted dog, he tricked us all. He knows what we now possess, he analyzed Blasts strengths and weaknesses, and also saw that lust for vengance be quelled from being used as a weapon."

Blast pointed at his head "I scanned everyone in the room, bodily weaknesses and everything, even your father...once we get back to base we can look over all the data. So stop your whining, we got something out of this too." his head twitched "d@mn dog..." he said pushing his head back in "remind me to tell Black to reinforce the joints and swivels." 

"Do you not think I would already know what a wolfs weakpoints are? My father is no ordinary wolf, he stands an immortal god among them, we're just pawns to him like flys on a windshield. Swiped away easily by his wrath." Trax began taking a deep breath and returning to his usual self, "In the end it will be me against him, one on one, as it had been since our differences began. Besides, Brontus should be more of your concerns, he is known for unweilding strength in his full form, you will have your hands full. Do not be so quick to think your technology sees everything, it only shows your basic anatomy, not the skills they wield with impending death. Come, we must return back to the HQ, so I can explain what I already know of each of them. Not just their biology, theres only one way to truly kill and Original, the weapons crafted from the ancient white oak by Starswirled." He said before speeding off, Shadow sighed and followed.

Blast growled "foolish mongrel! This data isn't just for you, besides knowing all wolves' weak spots is different than knowing each individual wolf's weak spot. If you were so f**king smart you would know that Brontus has a damaged knee cap and weak collar bone. How about you think about the smaller picture before thinking you know everything!." he countered to Trax's blundering. "not all wolves are the same in terms of integrity, for example the poor soul who helped bring YOU into this world. His body is almost like steel unlike his followers who has imperfections throughout their bodies. He stands as a god, but he'll fall like any mortal. If it bleeds, it dies."

Trax chuckled knowing their arguments were childs play, "Well they already know your robotic, just make sure they dont sever you wiring, then you'll be left as big tin can. Dont let your confidence cloud better judgement. Anyways we should tread carefully, this is an enemy we will not defeat so easily. 13 Originals, and we only have one of the few remaining white oak weapons, my father has the others. Our enemy has an advantage."

Kane ignored their argument. He was too much enthralled by the revenge kill he managed to achieve to avenge Headshot. "Buck their advantage, hell hath no fury like a man who has lost everything. I will hang them all from the walls of Canterlot." He said in an unsettling tone, far more unsettling than his other instances of bloodlust.

"oh yes, you lost everything..." Blast said sarcastically "like you got nothing else to lose, except for everyone in your pack, brothers and sisters. You better find something to lose or we are all dead." he said knowing that someone who has nothing to lose is more reckless than someone fighting to protect what they love.

"As much as I hate to admit it, he had a point. There is no greater strength of, than to protect the ones closest to you. You have a pack now Kane, no matter the time spent, the loss is felt by the whole pack. Especially by the one who leads them..." Trax said not looking back. Shadow glanced at him from the side.

Archived