Together We Stand (private)

NamelessTrax

"Luna would e happy to help, we are the Nightwatch after all. I can ask Luna to spare some lunar guards. They're well trained and will prove to be helpful in the upcoming battle. We might as well cut out own throats if we stand alone against the horde." Killjoy said as she and her team walked up. "Dawn is under Luna's protection and she takes care of her own. She has 10 legions under her command, 20,000 soldiers with nothing to do, might as well give them some action."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kane was silent and didn't answer for a long while. Finally he came to and looked at Drop. "I'm fine...I just...I'm having trouble controlling myself in battle lately. Something is just snapping in me."

"The offer is appreciated, but this is not their fight, a warrior should die for something he believes in. The decision has been made, we move out tonight, Celestia already gave us her blessing." Trax said turning away, Tavi crossed her arms basically saying she was coming anyway, Trax knew this all too much.

Dawn was finishing up on her packing as they came in, most of their bags were packed with their gear and supplies, Black had his personal chopper gassed up and ready to fly. "Drop, Seven, Start loading up the bags and gear." Trax ordered, the two nodded swiftly and began taking bags.

Kane was in his room packing up to leave. Once he finished gathering everything he needed, he turned to leave his room. Before he could get out he was stopped at the door by Applejack who had tears falling from her face. Kane knew exactly why she was upset. She embraced him in a tight hug as Kane held her tight. "Be careful Sugarcube...." She said quietly. Kane sighed. "I'll try, Applejack."

Drop and Seven packed the bags on the chopper while Black and Echo did their checks on it. Shadow and Dawn carrying a baby carriage, Trax couldnt help but smile and hug his daughter but growled as Shadow attemtped to join the family hug. Tavi strode up and tossed her bags into the pile, "So where is this place?" She asked coming up to them. Trax put his hands on his waist, "Its a stronghold in the northern reach of Equestria, far enough for a bug battle not to end innocent lives. Still not happy..." He said looking at her judgingly, Tavi cozied up to him, "But you still want it...." She teased him before she and Dawn got into deep baby talk and about her being Dawns new mom. Trax sighed admittedly than shot Shadow another glare, who in return pretended to smack himself in punishment.

Kane was the last one to enter the chopper. He stood staring at it for a long while holding Applejack's hand. He turned and looked her in the eyes. "Please come back in one piece, sugarcube." She said quietly. Kane kissed her passionately. "I promise." He finally got onto the chopper, looking back to her as he climbed in.

Kane ignored everybody as the chopper took off. He shut his eyes as he tried to remember life before this all happened. When him, Soul, Blade and Headshot all worked together and all were a great group of friends. He sighed as he realized he had something else, a family. The thought of his pack being with him comforted him. The thoughts of his love for Applejack also helped him. He opened his eyes to look at the ground moving below him.

Kane smoked another cigarette as they traveled through the air. "So where is this place again?" He asked, wondering where this location was that was supposedly better for them.

"Northern border in the middle of a large valley, it gives us a full view and theres hardly any cover so they cant sneak up on his. Perfect for our low numbers." Drop explained. Trax stepped out onto the landing rail and looked out over horizon.

"Get settled in and fortify the compound. We cant risk making a move since we have such low numbers, bascially we're backed up to the corner." Drop said shrugging. "All we can do is block an counter." Seven finished holding up his fists as if to fight.

"Oh yeah." Drop huffed as they started their landing. Shadow jumped off into the courtyard in the middle of the squared compound, he raced off in a blur then returned, "Place is secured." He reported. Trax nodded, "Kane, check the surrounding perimeter. The rest of you, start unpacking." He ordered jumping off and walking into the large house. 

Blast looked around, he had no bags to pack since her no longer had need of clothes or gear, just his sword and shield. He walking up the edge and looked out over the horizon scanning the area.

Archived