Together We Stand (private)

NamelessTrax

Kane nodded and began to check around the area, the feeling of holding a rifle a little bit unusual for him since he had been fighting with his claws for a while now. Nothing seemed to be around as the others were unpacking.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Black, give layout of the surrounding area, set sensors and alarms. Echo can assist you." Trax called to them from the balcony. Black and Echo nodded before zooming off. Tavi and Dawn took some of their bags and went for their rooms.

Nine months later....

Trax sat in the meditation room, his breathing slowed almost to nothing, his heartbeat barely made a single beat. His eyes opened with a glint from the light, "They're here..."

Moments later Trax stood with Black overlooking the surrounding area, the treeline was bare with no movement at all, but the two men were not convinced. Drop and Seven were posted on diagonally opposite corners of the compound with fifty cal machine guns pointed outwards, Echo and Tavi stood in the center where ladder down to Dawn was. Shadow stood firm outside the front door, his arms folded and his menacing gaze out over the valley spread. "I say let them come." He said icily.

Kane stood on the walls of the base glaring at the tree line. "Now the world will see who the stronger pack is. All will know that we are not to be trifled with, and that hurting our loved ones will result in death." Kane loaded silver bullets into his rifle as his eyes glowed slightly, ready to transform if needed.

((Hey im changing it to nine months, the baby is being born and thats why they came in full force))

Dawns screams of labor came from the underground room, Tavi and Echo were already in the assisting her in birth. Trax peered out over the large valley, the treeline was still and unmoving but that was a clear lie. Then the cry of an infant sounded bringing a tear to Traxs eye, Shadow resisted every urge to see his newborn child, a tear slid down his face bringing him to a smile.

"well we're not getting anywhere just watching the f**king trees, lets get this started." Blast said walking up to the wall with a missile launcher in each hand. "and here we...go." he pulled both triggers sending the missiles into the tree line. The missiles exploded sending a large group of wolves into the air as the silver vapor burned into their skin like white phosphorus. 

"Idiot, stick to the plan, Black raise it now." Trax said. Black stepped forward and took a stance, his pulled both hands back then lit them with his magic and lifted them up, instantly a giant wall of qaurter mile thick ice rose from the ground and formed a dome over them. The trees erupted with thousands upon thousands of wolves, they began scratching at the dome but barely scratching it, one of the 13 Originals lit up his hans with magic and fired upon it able to melt it away but by inches only, three more stepped in and help him out but only increasing to feet a minute. Black took a knee panting, "Well done my friend, let them funnel themselves in." Trax said putting a hand in Blacks shoulder. Trax felt his spine shiver and he zipped down to the ladder where Lucifer stood in a black cloak in his human form, "Hello my son, I've come to see you and my grand daughter before this final war gets underway." He spoke with deep voice but it was weighted with sadness and regret. Trax glared at him, "Why should I give you anytime? You never gave me anything." He growled challengingly.

Seven and Drop put there machine guns on the swivel and moved around the building to face where the enemy was melting their way through. "Haha like funneling cows to the slaughter house!"

Kane gripped his rifle tightly as be waited for the wolves to break through. He reached inside his jacket pocket and took out a picture of him and Applejack. He stared at it a long while, finding it hard to take his eyes off of it. The sound of the wall collapsing redirected his attention. He put the picture away and aimed down the sights on his rifle. "Come on then...." He said to himself.

"Please son, let me see my kin before this wars end comes to pass." Lucifer said looking at Trax with peaceful eyes. Trax glared at him, "You lost that right years ago Father, now leave." He said back to him coldly. "Im sorry Son," Lucifers words stunned Trax, "I knew from the beginning that our paths would split and cross with one ending. I knew about Ally's hold over you, but yet I did nothing to help, I had made the choice to treat you like scum and followed it. All while knowing it was the wrong path, I have accepted it and will die for it. Theres no turning back now, so please, let me see my Grand Daughter." Trax didnt know what to say, his heart ached from his fathers confession, he turned his head to the side not looking at him. Lucifer nodded and jumped down the hole to the birthing chamber.

Outside the Enormous ice dome, the Three Originals with magic began melting their way through, Black sat down. "Thats all I can do." Drop and Seven locked n loaded their 50 cals and aimed at the spot where they melting through.

Trax waited until Lucifer came back with his back to him, "You have good future down there my son, and I dont just mean with your daughter and grandchild, she is pretty feisty." Lucifer cleared his throat, "Until we meet on the battle field my son, goodbye." With that Lucifer seemed to flicker out of existence. Trax turned around and zipped outside to where Shadow stood, together the two walked towards the breaking of the ice, "Its time to end this." As the ice shattered Black stood up raising his hands and turning the massive dome into millions of ice spikes then sent them spearing upon the wolf army. Drop and Seven opened fired with their 50 cals.

Kane gave a vicious shout and his squeezed down on the trigger, unleashing a storm of silver bullets onto the invading wolves. His head began to spin as he took down the wolves one by one. He tried to calm himself of the growing rage that he had been dealing with lately, but it was getting hard as his adrenaline rose.

More and more wolves poured from the treeline, Black stomped his foot creating a magic circle around the house, "This circle will prevent them from entering, but dont let them overwhelm it." 

Trax and Shadow sped forward meeting the horde head to head, they tore through it and began fighting them off as they swirled around them, within 100 yards of the house and 30 yard wide trench opened up as some of the horde fell in to its spiky bottom. Azure stood on the other side, "This is as far as you go." As he spoke a wall of silver spikes rose up in front of Azure circling the entire trench, the distance was too far for any broodling or beta to clear the gap and the spikes. A couple dozen tried but were met with impaling silver spikes. Azure leaped over the wall and the trench, he held and silver edged headsmen axe, "By the edge of this blade, I commend you to be executed, BEGONE!" He dissappeared into the fray for a couple seconds before a large circle was cleared as he twirled his axe with ease and precision.  

Black took a knee, "A couple more minutes and I shall join, Drop, Seven, you are free to fight now." Drop unsheathed two silver edged machetes and grinned, "Finally!" He said before Black catapulted him over the 100 yard distance into the wolf horde. Seven pulled out two axes which were also shotguns as well, "Yeehaw, lets tag em n bag em boys!" He yelled before he too was catapulted over into the fray. Black rolled his eyes, "Those are primal jokers." he chuckled with a slight smile.

Blast just stood over the wall with his sword's tip in the ground and his hands resting on the hilt. He had a bad feeling about this fight "it's too easy...we should be having our hands full right as they broke the dome. What are they planning?" He said to himself observing the fight below waiting for Black's order.

"There they are..." Black said as he felt their power from here.

The 12 Originals stepped from the tree line, each wielding a different weapon, each masters of their craft. Lucifer stood atop a mountain surrounding the valley, his dark crimson eyes surveyed the area with keen precision, "They were smart in holding off the horde, knowing only Originals have the ability to make that jump, but they are out numbered and out-gunned."

Shade stepped forward with three other magic users among the 12, they lit their hands fired beams of magic over the battle field. Black got up quickly, his eyes glowed white as he formed a barrier of black ice blocking the oncoming beam. Black struggled with the emmense power of the four mages but he held his own. Brontus chuckled and slammed his fist together as he changed to his full form now suited in armor, he took a shield in his left and a heavy axe in the other. "Round two..." He said walking forward. The other originals zipped into the fray. Trax parried with Ally as Shadow faced Ceasar, Azure and the other two soon faced their own Original but were bearly holding up against their skill and power. Black used his other hand and fired two separate ice beams at the remaining two originals to keep them at bay. "Take Brontus, hes the only one left and hes probably wanting a rematch. Carefull though hes most likely to be in his Impact Armor, hes stronger in his full form." Black said to Blast, his voice echoed and sounded deeper in his current state. His body radiated with magic power like icy flames, his ice was black instead of white.

Seeing the Originals broke something in Kane, as he began to smile disturbingly as he took two silver blades in each of his hands. He jumped down, slicing two werewolves with ease before glaring at the Originals and approaching them.

The two Originals looked at each other nodding then sped forward, one clotheslined Kane and the other came smashing down on him, they jumped back and stood ready.

((They make Styker look like a newborn pup.))

Blast jumped off the wall and hit the ground creating a crater upon landing. "either way...he dies today." her said gripping the hilt of his sword. "Lets hope the joints hold this time." he glared at Brontus "strength isn't the only thing he will need."

Suddenly Brontus zipped in front of Blast, his fist touching Blast abdomen, the force finally cuaght up with him sending Blast crashing through the spikey barrier and hurtling towards the house. Black summoned a black ice wall stopping Blast slowly but the force carried the wall slidding back and barely crushing into the side of the house. "That armor weights more than yours but his strength lets him carry it like a feather." Black warned. Brontus grinned and chuckled, "This aint gonna be anything like last time Metalman."

((Seriously they are bucking strong so kicking ass will come later, when all hope is thought to be lost))

Archived