Sun empire or the lunar empire

NightHowl

Princess celestia and Luna have fought and grew apart of each other. And every pony must choose to fight with the sun empire or the lunar empire. You must decide....

Character sheet

Name: NightHowl

Gender/race: female/pegasus (no alicorns)

Empire: lunar

Age: 16 (it doesn't have to be real age but the age must be 16 or older)

Relationship:single

Personality: serious, rude, mischievous, manipulative, can be nice once you get to know her

Weapons: sorta like duel swords but they connect to my hooves I have two of them on my front hooves when I'm in battle 33cffdd2c2159860978ed946eeb12898.jpg

Appearance: c4002c91a1933af855b3db224f59c460.jpg

Name: Stormchaser

Gender/race: male/pegasus

Relationship:married

Personality: he behave carmly and rarely jump to conclusion he loves to make new friends some ponies feel safer when they are around him

Weapons: duel swords

Name: Compass Rose

Gender/race: female/unicorn

Empire: Born into the Sun Empire, was kidnapped into the Lunar Empire

Relationship: single

Personality: friendly, agreeable, prefers to make alliances but will fight if she has to

Weapons: Who needs weapons when you have magic? ;)

Name: Stormchaser

Gender/race: male/pegasus

Relationship:married

Personality: he behave carmly and rarely jump to conclusion he loves to make new friends some ponies feel safer when they are around him

Weapons: duel swords

You are in. :)

Name: Compass Rose

Gender/race: female/unicorn

Empire: Born into the Sun Empire, was kidnapped into the Lunar Empire

Relationship: single

Personality: friendly, agreeable, prefers to make alliances but will fight if she has to

Weapons: Who needs weapons when you have magic? ;)

You are in :)

Name:Storming Flash

Gender/race:male/pegasus

Empire:sun empire

Personality:just the little sly prankster in cloudsdale,loves jokes,almost never down,but can be serious when needs to

Weapon:Lightning scythe

(Sure!)

Compass Rose trotted along the border between the Sun and the Lunar Empires. She was assigned to a lone patrol, and reluctantly agreed. Her golden armor glinted in the silver moonlight (I think it's nighttime) and her rose red eyes flashed in the darkness. This is stupid, she thought. There's a huge border, as if anybody's ever going to cross it.

Name:Storming Flash

Gender/race:male/pegasus

Empire:sun empire

Personality:just the little sly prankster in cloudsdale,loves jokes,almost never down,but can be serious when needs to

Weapon:Lightning scythe

You are in

Meanwhile on one side of the wall-

Okay I just need to get in and get out,said Storming Flash as he climbs the wall of the lunar empire,Boy, isn't this cool me being a spy and all :D...WAIT,focus...focus just get what you came to get. Then as soon as storming flash got into town he accidently kicked a bucket while thinking of how cool his life is...then alarms go off. OH SNAPPLES, I GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE, said storming flash as he was running towards the wall knowing he was gonna get chewed out for this.

*i turn seeing storming flash running then he crashes into me not noticing he's in the sun empire* "sorry soldier" *i then help him up rubbing my head that he bumped into blushing with embarrassment and the guards run past looking for the spy*

(Who's in what empire?)

Compass Rose sharply turned her head at the sound of the alarms. Might as well play the role of the guard before she gets in trouble with the head guards, or even worse - Princess Luna. She galloped fast Storming Flash and Night Howl, noticing their faint silhouettes in the dark. Go save your skins while you still have the chance, guys.

*i look at storming flash confused* "um ok follow me" *we then run into a room watching the guards pass by and running into my room* "why are we running from our guards" *i ask in confusion still thinking he was part or the lunar empire

"No I'm not I'm totally with you guys yea...okay your not buying it...RUUUUNNN!!!) Storming immediately went bolting for the exit and since he didn't know the way around this place it took him awhile and with a bunch of troops on his tail it was not an easy mission. "Sure it'll be an easy in and out mission they said, I'll be fine they said." Just then he saw the door.

Archived