The Walking Ponies ( NEW: stats thread )

BronyWubz5546

( First RP I'm trying. If anything needs to be fixed let me know ) Equestria has been overruled by zombie ponies and you realize over half of ponyville has been infected and you need to get out of there fast. You hear there is a safe house somewhere past canterlot which was strictly closed off until now. The trip will take about a 2 weeks and a half and you need a team,and some weapons to make it. You will meet friends that want to join you or enemy's that will try to mug you. The trip starts at dawn...good luck

Name:Storming Flash

Race/gender:male pegasus

Character personality:always looking on the bright side and just loves to pull pranks but can be serious when needing to

Weapon:lightning darts

Ability:can scavenger around the area and search for important items/Pull off boobie traps for a quick escape

Weakness:when pulling pranks he also needs the items to pull it off

( When holding items in your bag you can remember what you have by writing it down and crossing them out when you use it.you can jump in anytime you want as friend or enemy.there will be certain challenges to make it past a day and remember this:zombies can attack during night too ;).there will be medicines to heal zombie bites but extremely rare and I planned them out where there at. It takes two days for the zombie virus to kick in so be careful.this is nothing like the show or the game this is its own adventure. Ask to add any rules I'm gonna check to see if they make sense but not to many rules can get added. )

Im in with my Griffon. Two things.

1. Is this anthro or not?

2. What age? Do we have guns, or swords and bows?

to answer your questions 1)no it's regular ponys and griffons and stuff.

2)the minimum age you can have is 16 and up

3)does not matter. If you want a fantasy weapon like a,fiery bow or something,or a real weapon like a,desert eagle you can

( note:no overpowered sounding weapons. Ex:RPG,cure-anything staff magic,or a giant sword that looks like it can cut your head off just by touching it. If you have a question about the weapon like is it allowed or something just message me)

By age i meant what era, though you answered that :P

This is his appearance, and all his info like history and stuff :

Here is the stuff not there

Weapons

A Crystal bow, custom made so it can be used in CQC combat

Custom arrows, explosive, rope ect.

Two deagles with extended clips.

Four combat knives.

That works right?

Ability: Can fade into the darkness and become invisible to all, learnt this from time as a thief.

Weakness: He shows no emotion

( oops my bad. Present )

Pretty good idea for a thief and all that and creative weakness. I'll take it

( one question: how big are the explosions? Just like mini explosion to where it could kill like two zombies with one arrow or kind of a large one. If large can you use the deagles as a main weapon and just use the bow in like emergency situations? )

Have you ever seen the TV show arrow? If you have, thats how big the blasts are.

If you havent, then i will say this as its the best i can describe it.

Its not massive, it can take out maybe one or two depending where it lands, though it also has the capability to take out a whole heap if it hits the right thing, such as a gas container or something of the sorts.

Sorry, not good at explaining it. In short, im pretty sure its just a small explosion.

Oh, can i add one thing to the deagles?

Removable silencers, that way they are quiet as well :D

ok heres my app.

Name; Etch Crater

Species; unicorn, male

Cutie mark 2 steel girders forming a cross

Character : a total man’s man. Etch is the retired metal worker who just wants some piece and quite for once in his life. He worked in metal his whole life and is very good at building, and construction. he has a wife and daughter who were in canterlot for her school. And a son in the royal guard.

Weapon: primary- welding beam. secondary Has a garage full of tools and hardware. Including machetes, knifes, chisels, hammers, drills, and an axe

Ability: can quickly build and repair buildings. And other items. (cars if there available). very tough and physically strong.

Weakness: old, has some joint problems is very stubborn and pridefull

Archived